Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:24 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled slightly as he felt someone talking to him. He cuddled more into Jax, and finally fell rather lifelessly, into his lap. He reached his hand out, trying to locate the source of the music. Maybe it was his alarm clock... Don wanna.... wake... uuuup... he groaned slightly. He pulled his arms back into his stomach, curling into a tight ball.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awh! It doesn't help that I'm a hopeless romantic, does it?}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:35 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Cameron curled up into a ball. Jax sighed. Hopeless boy! "Seriously Cameron, you need to wake up" he said and put the boy's glasses on himself and downed the rest of his cold drink. He leaned down to Cameron and put his cold lips on his cheek and a cold hand behind his neck. "We need to go home now" Jax said.

OOC;; Awh! I guess I'm kinda romantic as well. I want to do a lot of romantic stuff with my boyfriend, but he isn't the romantic type so...yeah.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron mumbled in his sleep. Someone was talking to him. He turned his head and opened one eye blearily. He saw a blurry figure, very close to him. Wha... dayawan? he asked, slurry from sleep and the alcohol. He couldn't tell who had him, but he could tell it was someone who cared about him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awwh! *hug* me and you can be girly and romantic together!!!}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:49 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Finally Cameron was waking up! Jax smiled slightly and removed the glasses he had put on and put them on their owner. "I want you to wake up so that we can go home" Jax said. When he said that, it sounded like they had known each other for ages! Like they were a couple or something. But Jax had no intention to get in to a serious relationship. The last one he had lasted for five months and that was like...three or four years ago. That ex was one of the reasons he started doing drugs and stuff.

"So, what do you say? Shall we go home?" Jax said, tilting his head to the right with a smile. He looked tired. His eyes were red and shiny and he smelt of alcohol.

OOC;; Awh yay! -hug- Romantic and girly is awesome!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:58 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax. Why was he being woken up?! He blinked slowly, trying to re-adjust to his glasses. He looked up at Jax, then around at the club. Jaaaasks.... Do we gotta go? I wanna be with you so'more... he said, his face in a frown. F-fine... jus.. go home! he said, trying to waddle away. He managed to re-locate the bar, and asked for an absinthe. He waddled away with his drink, and flopped down at a table. He held the glass and started drinking, sad that Jax wanted to leave him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay! And now we have a sad-drunk Cammie!!}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:06 am
User Image

User Image

Jax just sighed loudly when Cameron left him alone on the couch. He simply didn't get what he said. Jax rose from the red couch, trying to locate where the cute boy had gone. There were too many people around! Couldn't they just...move?! Jax muttered something and made his way through the crowd. After a few minutes of searching he found Cameron sitting alone at a table with a glass. Jax squeezed past a group of giggling women and then squat down beside the boy. He had to hold on to the table to keep himself up and not falling.
"I meant you and me together" Jax said, looking at Cameron. He wasn't smiling so he looked very serious. "But if you want me to leave without you, then I'll go alone." Jax stood up and fixed his tight, black pants. They had started to slide down.

OOC; Awh! Poor baby!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:12 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax, and sighed. You can't leave me! I dunno where I liiiive! he said slowly. He took another huge drink of the absinthe, and smiled at the glass. He really liked it, despite the alcohol-y flavour. He shot a slow grin towards Jax, and giggled at nothing. He tried to stand, but ended up in a heap on the ground. Instants later, he was sound asleep.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I know! He likes him some absinthe!}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:26 am
User Image

User Image

"No, okey, I won't leave you!" Jax said when Cameron said that Jax couldn't leave him since he didn't know where he lived. The boy drank the rest of his drink and got a huge smile on his face. He started to giggle and tried to stand up. But that...didn't go quite as planned. He fell and seconds later he was sleeping. Again. Jax sighed. "Common!!" he said and making people look his way. He wasn't strong enough to lift him and carry him.

OOC;; He's so cute!! And drunk~~  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:33 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at the Jax. He looked upset about something, but Cameron couldn't figure out whet it was. Jasks! Put on a happy, smiley face! Right now! he ordered the older man, while trying to stand. He finally figured it out, even though he was swaying. He looked over at Jax, a slight frown to his face.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: So drunk! He just needs a freakin hug! Jax is gonna have fun getting Cam home!}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:56 am
User Image

User Image

Cameron told Jax to smile and be happy. He was demanding. Jax did as Cameron told him and smiled. "There, I'm happy. Now, come with me so we can go home" Jax said with a smile. He held out a helping hand in case Cameron would fall over again.

OOC;; AWH! He can have a hug. Or five hugs. And a kiss.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:04 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron wobbled shakily over to Jax. He tucked himself under the taller man's arm and smiled. His whole body was shaking with some alcohol-fueled energy. He looked up at Jax with a dopey smile. Can we get more ab-assynthe? he said, holding out his empty glass. He got bored of holding it, so he dropped it to the ground, where it shattered to pieces on the hard ground.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yay! Huggles! POST 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 am
User Image

User Image

Jax held on to Cameron as the young boy tucked himself under Jax's arm. He looked at Cameron with a smile. The boy asked if they could get more absinthe. Jax thought about it for a second, ignoring that Cameron dropped his empty glass to the floor. Then, he shook his head. "No. No more absinthe for you, sweetie" he said and lightly kissed Cameron. "You'll get something much better when we get home." Jax didn't care anymore - he was going to get this boy home and have a good time! He always got horny when he was drunk or high or just speeded from some other drug.

OOC;; YAY! Ohoh~~ Jax is horny. I don't know if I should feel sorry for Cameron or not.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron pouted when he heard that he was to get no more absinthe, but then smiled at the prospect of something better. Whu-whut is it? he asked in his slurred tenor tones. He cuddled into Jax, trusting him completely. He smiled eagerly, his normally bright blue eyes now a hazy grey and red.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I do! Never know what Jax is gonna introduce him to! He might give little Cammie drugs! OR WORSE!!!}}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

Jax's lips curled in to a smirk when Cameron asked what this "better thing" was. He wasn't going to tell him. That might scare him or something. So Jax just pulled his warm fingers through Cameron's hair. "I ain't tellin' you" he just said and grabbed the young boy's wrist and started to make his way through the crowd. He wasn't walking very straight and bumped in to quite a few people on the way out.

OOC;; No no no! No drugs for this sweetie! But let's just say that things might get a little wild in..bed when he's drunk.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:07 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron waddled along after Jax, annoyed that he had to wait to find out his surprise. Please? he asked, a puppy-ish quality to his boyish features. He really wanted to know!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Yea! Cameron will be all "what the heck?!"}}

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas