Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
[Public] Oura's Corner of Half-Priced Plots. Pokesoq added. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:23 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

Oooh, okay, got'cha. That makes it a little easier to imagine they might get along. And yeah, Aruna doesn't usually go out of his way to make enemies in a face-to-face manner, though he can't always hold his tongue. Since it's a fairly harmless pastime, he'll probably be fine with it. Confused, but fine. And m'kay! That should be good all over. He's kind of ambling about for the time being, looking for interesting people and/or information that can be of use to him in future ventures. Did you have a preference as to who starts? I have a few replies I still need to address, so it'll take a bit for me to get to it either way. Lemme know your thoughts, though, and we'll make it work.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:28 pm
Lady_Ourania

Sweet yum_puddi And I can start the thread up if it's easier on you, though I should warn you in advance that I'm terrible at coming up with titles. If you like doing plot planning or anything you can AIM or Skype me if either of those are convenient. c: AIM is xX Green Tea Tree Xx (I'm still getting used to AIM so I could be wrong) and Skype is honeyteatree.  

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:46 pm
xX Green Tea Tree Xx

That'd be awesome, thank you. And no worries - I know firsthand what a pain titling threads can be, so I don't have any expectations in that area. I do have AIM, so I'll contact you on there if any plot points occur to me or what have you, and feel free to do the same. I'll add you now, since my current settings only allow for messages from friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:43 pm
I have a few ponies that would get along swimmingly with Nephthys. If you are feeling her muse.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:42 pm
ProphetOfProfit

I could probably coax her out, sure. Did you have a particular plot in mind? Or just wanting to trot someone out for developmental purposes? Neph moves around a lot, so it's not out of the realm of possibility that she'd stumble into one of yours while tending to her funerary duties.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:03 pm
Moros has been added!  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 pm
Leez0rz

And here is (finally) a starter for you with Diadosi and Ophelia! Lemme know if the setting works for you. I figured near dark was the best time to find her, since she'd be a little less self-conscious?

To See a Silhouette.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:17 pm
Lady_Ourania

So I have at least one idea I want to toss your way. It's for Sitareh.

User Image

I saw that you wanted her exposed to the real world and I think your still Rping her as a foal, which is fine.

Lunar is the stallion for that. He has been through a lot. A ton. He has five children, OOCly and three grandchildren at the moment. He is older and is a living legend within the ghost family. He was one of their best warriors, but now he is in that retired stage to where he is just enjoying life passing his wisdom onto others.

It's not really a complex plot, but if you want her learning about the world he is a good pick for that. If you have any other ideas for him or for this RP let me know c8 I'm willing to work things out.

Now the next idea isn't really major either. This is for Nephthys.

User Image

Hex is a no non-sense kind of mare and would have no issues getting her a little shook up in a manner of speaking. So I could see her telling her what she doesn't want to hear or being intrigued by what she does. She is also part of my Ghost Family so she knows about death and the afterlife, so I could see them slightly bonding over that.

She isn't fleshed out either so this Rp could go many many ways. This would actually be her first RP. And if you would prefer we can RP in foal form as well. She was just as blunt then.

Let me know what you think and maybe we can work something out <3

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:10 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

Hello! Thank you for contacting meee. I am currently playing Sita as a young adult/adult, but I could roll her back to foalhood if that would work better for Lunar? An encounter between them could be interesting, as she's sort of stuck in whimsical mode, even as a young adult. She doesn't really have a mean bone in her body, but she is interested in being trained in self-defense due to her father's insistence on the matter. I don't know if that's something Lunar would care to undertake, since he's retired, and she's not the easiest student in that regard. This will also play into the overarching plot I have in mind for her, where she's taken by my Mephistopheles and has to try and find a way to escape his nightmare forest. The training won't save her, necessarily, but it'll help stave off the inevitable until her family discovers what's befallen her.

I really like the idea of Hex and Neph becoming friendly, even though she's very nomadic and kind of standoffish to those who don't understand her work. Due to Neph's, uh, traumatic childhood, I think it'd be better to play her as an adult. If you wanted to play Hex as a filly, though, that'd be fine. Nephthys wouldn't mind either way, though she's likelier to befriend her if they're both on even ground, age-wise. A child looking at her sidelong for her beliefs could be fun, too.

I haven't played Sita in forever, and Neph's only gotten in-thread exercise, so I'm pretty excited about both prospects. Did you want to start one over the other, or have them going simultaneously? If the latter, I'd be happy to start one, if you'd like to begin the other? Just let me know how you feel about it, and we'll get the ball rolling. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:10 pm
Lady_Ourania

Sorry I'm getting back to you so late v-v

I'm fine with her being a foal or whatever you would prefer her being to be honest. Lunar loves foals especially training them, but I don't know if he would train her as harshly as he trained his own children because it caused them all to leave his side. But it would be enough to benefit her later. c8 Or if you even needed him to help in the plot in some way I would be down for it. But that is your choice. xD I don't want to go barging into your already settled plots.

I think Hex and Neph would be a little amusing as friends. Depending on how things go I could see them becoming fairly close. I might play Hex as a filly. I'm still deciding that since I didn't get her much filly RP as it was. But I'm leaning towards adult more especially since they will be level headed that way.

I am excited as well! c8 Lunar is more developed then Hex is so I would prefer to start the Lunar one if you could do the other? c8
I don't have off again until Friday, so I can try to have it started then. It might come sooner though we will see.

If there is anything else you can toss it my way. I'm always open to new ideas.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:00 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

No worries! I'm never in a hurry. And m'kay, I'll probably play her as a young adult, since it makes the most sense for her to train then, given the timeline I have in mind. If Lunar wanted to participate in her plot later on down the line, he's more than welcome to do so? I can give you a rundown of the players and the details as they've been hammered out so far, and you can decide where you'd like to put him from there. Some of it is still up in the air while stuff gets worked out ICly and so forth, but I'll try my best to explain.

I'll defer to you on Hex's age during the RP, but rest-assured that Neph would be fine either way. And sure, I can definitely start the Neph and Hex one, if you're more comfortable with the other. I have at least ooone RP I need to start that I'm sort of struggling with, but I'll add this one to the list! Thanks so much for offering up your darlings. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 12:18 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX

I am beyond slow, but here's a thread for you! http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24948369  

Lady_Ourania

Lady_Ourania

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:05 am
Whup, totally let this fall off the front page.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:08 pm
Added Noor and shuffled posts, because too many ponies.  

Lady_Ourania

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:51 am
User Image

She'd love to eat meet Noor. She's very much like her character in Jurassic World. She's very predatory, kinda mean sometimes, looking for strong stallions to sire evil minions offspring and manipulate at times. I can get you more info later if you're interested. I'm on my phone right now.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff