Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leaden B

Magic Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:19 pm
=(
id cry.....untill i was dead
10 mins isnt enough time for me to get to my boyfriend and hold him

if i was home when someone told me i would slowly walk to my room and lay in my bed stare at the celing and wait to die...

Edit: ive already writtin a will haha..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:57 am
I would order a 25ft party sub from subway.You've not lived if you have'nt ate a giant sandwich! xd  

Kraftwerk Orange

Jasop_Buttement

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:55 pm
I would play GAIA for 9 minutes, e-mail my pal Taliszanna repeatedly for 30 seconds, then in the last 30 seconds I would get overly friendly with my monitor, thus resulting in my death approximately 22 seconds earlier than I was supposed to die. blaugh

domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:31 pm
Well if I had the next ten minutes guaranteed I would stab the person who told me stab myself in the leg jump put the 3rd floor window onto a moving car rob the closest bank run home and write it all out along with an apology and a thanks to all those ive hurt and learned from in my entire life. then climb into my bed and stare at the ceiling that has my ACDC and Jack Nicholson from the Shining posters on it and die smiling and bloody.  

XGambit

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 4:47 pm
Since there is no way I could make it to my girlfriend in 10 minutes, I would spend my time talking to her on the phone and with my best friend beside me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:29 pm
lol [private] heart twisted rofl 4laugh  

DracoSofy

Liberal Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

blink146

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:42 am
I'd laugh because it would finally be over
I'd have what I've wanted for as long as I can remember
Then.... I'd get wasted, have a smoke or 3 and die alone

"it's better to die alone than to die surrounded by those who don't truly care. One may be a tragedy but the other is a lie"  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 3:55 pm
Proclaim my undying love to a certain someone. And then hopefully die in her arms.  

ECNM

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:49 am
I'd spend the first five mins telling my family and emailing my friends and then I'd go to a certain someone's house and cry in his arms. Oh yeah, also in the first five mins I'd write my will.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:50 am
ECNM
Proclaim my undying love to a certain someone. And then hopefully die in her arms.
wow, that's sweet.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]

ECNM

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:15 pm
Heh, thanks. Of course note that in my case, as of now, "a certain someone" means no one in particular. At least I don't worry as much, though xd .  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:26 pm
If I had 10 minutes to live I'd be tempted to tell the one I love that I love her... but then I'd be dead... god If someone told you they loved you and then died... well you'd be ******** pissed off!!

Anyway so I guess if i had 10 minutes to live I would have to spend the time hugging everyone and writing I will wouldn't I?

Because it would take over 10 minutes to get anywhere I wanna go to spend my 10 minutes... and that would be annoying...

But if the 10 minutes to die thing wasn't a complete 100% I would tell the one I love that I love her in the moment when I was supposed to die...

Because some people live years after when the doctor says they will die...

And since I probably wouldn't say anything in a normal situation I would have to ^^

Yes... I rambe on...alot >.<  

Karithina

8,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:53 pm
Id make a will so my husbandy mandy gets mah cds and some other s**t. and yeah
then i'd hug mah bestest friends
then Hm... i'd got tp ******** him... or rape...
doesn't matter
yes i love joe that much to do  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:17 pm
I would most likely just sit and look at a blank space of wall with a lit candle in my hands.

Thats the way I want to die, with a lit candle in my hands and I would proclaim in my will that I was not to be moved until the candle gutters out naturally.  

BloodyKateMary89

Lasrach

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:24 pm
If I had ten minutes to live I'd probably do something I've never done before and that's take acid. Then I'd more than likely go masturbate confused  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff