Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dining Hall [ eat ]
Breakfast Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 am
User Image

ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Well, judging from the expressions on this cool-guy-with-an-accent's friends, this was not going to be an entirely comfortable session of lunch for Bea. Her sunshine grin turned a smidgen uncomfortable as she approached the table with her tray, and she got the odd feeling she was supposed to apologize for something.

Oh sure, put Bea in front of one scary looking person and she'd be happy to act like the overemotional spaz she was, complete with arm movements. But a table full of scary looking people, without Mr. Wigglekins to valiantly protect her? Now that was asking for a bit too much.

Then a plate of waffles somehow decided her back was magnetic and that it needed to stick there. Stupid waffles, this was her favorite shirt! Placing her tray down she twisted herself around to try to see the damage, pouting a little when she noticed a flash of...brown. She turned to the panicking stranger as she peeled off the pieces, a look of utter annoyance on her face.

"I think you have defective waffles."Bea stated matter-of-factly, not even noticing that the girl had apologized (or that she somehow knew Bea's name). She took a moment to glare daggers at the breakfast food, strangling the one currently in her hand.

"Curse you, you evil syrup-smothered food! I never liked you anyways!"The stack of waffles on Bea's plate said otherwise, but they still hadn't been tainted by the evil substance known as syrup. That was it, she was never putting syrup on her foods again! She would single-handedly destroy the syrup business! That would show them.

With a decided nod Bea pulled her arm back to fling the waffle into the trashcan...only to remember that she was still in the viewing range of scary strangers. She gave a sheepish giggle and walked over to the trashcan instead, plopping the waffles in there. Then she turned to Kailey with a solemn expression, feeling bad for the poor girl's loss.

"I think the lesson in this story is never to put syrup on your waffles. Anyways, m'name is Bea! What's your's, mysterious girl with horrible waffle-luck?"

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:37 am
Ƙαιℓɛʏ ѦcƉσиαℓ∂ ♔ Ƴɛαя 11 ♔ Ƙ-Ɖσи ♔

❝ A smile...❞

User Image
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Kailey just looked at Bea's expression. Why me, she thought. She handed Bea a wad of napkins and brushed of the excess waffle from Bea's back.
"Haha, yeah. Listen, I'm so so so sorry. I probably won't put syrup on my waffles anymore. My family used to get fresh made maple syrup from our tree." Kailey looked down at her feet, thinking she said too much.
"Oh, I'm Kailey McDonald. Nice to meet you." She extended a small pale hand out to Bea.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

❝...goes a long way.❞

Not In Wonderland

Shirtless Noob

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:43 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmBreakfast
шho I'm WithEveryone At Breakfast
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱
He gave Bea an incredulous look. "Ah, tesoro... You see that the waffle.. it is, um.. cibo- food, no?" He frowned, coming to the conclusion that there was something seriously wrong with this girl if she was strangling waffles. Especially in public.

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Aya walked in seeming bord, as she sat on the far end of the table she fingered a sequence of what looked like numbers. Half way through her pattern of ones and zeros she ran into a plate. With a heavy sigh she sat back in her chair and fingered the headphones around her neck. Attached was what seemed to be what looked almost prehistoric, a Walkman. The tape player was currently playing her daily breifing after all the thing only looked prehistoric. To any normal person it would have sounded like a bunch of hisses that a snake maked. To her though it was important.

Her stomach churned and growled as the hisses finished she grabbed for a bagle, and an orange soda. Somehow to those that knew her a sign that she had been up coding all night. With a sigh the tape turned into the latest in world news and spoke in straind English as she siped on the fizzing Crush soda.

"As usual Syria trying to be stupid, when will they learn." the code breaker sighed and leaned back closing her eyes fourmulating the latest in her brand of strikes she was taking on America's behalf. She fingered the table again as if it were a map and smiled opening her eyes when she taped the table with her thumb. "See how you like me now Bas." she chuckled to herself and leaned back in her chair.

User Image  

Kenji Suzuki

Gallant Knight

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image
Feeling neutral ♪ ♫ ♩ Where breakfast ♪ ♫ ♩ With every student at breakfast

Ella walks into the dinning hall her heels quietly click on the floor.
She changed her uniform up and has her guitar slung on her shoulder.
Quickly she shakes her head to the right moving her bang's.
She sits at an empty table and opens up her rough,beat up notebook.
Her pencil strokes the paper,she sketch's.If you get close enough you can see
it looked to be a engine.Its high tech and advance looking.She closes the book and goes up to grab a milk.

She comes back and opens the almond milk,and sticking a straw in.
She opening her notebook again she sips the milk,continuing her blue prints

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ::: moo

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:30 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea gave Kailey a wide grin as she wiped her hands on the napkins, depositing those into the trashcan as well. "Nice to meet ya, Kailey! M'name is Bea--oh wait I already said that."

Bea knocked on her own head with a pout, wondering why she was so slow this morning. Maybe an energy drink would help...she turned to squint at where the beverages were, noticing two new people enter the cafeteria before turning back to Kailey.

"Eh? Why are you sorry? It's obviously the syrup's fault!"Bea blinked in confusion at Kailey's timid look, but shook her hand happily. Hey, maybe shaking hands wasn't as uncommon as she thought around here! Maybe Black Rose was just weird. Bea made a note to tell the girl that the next time they saw each other.

It took her a moment to realize she had been addressed by someone else, and it was the word 'waffle' that made her glance at Dominic first. She tilted her head at his words, giggling a bit at the silliness of his words.

"Of course I know it's food! It's on my plate too, so I was totally going to eat it."Bea pointed to the tray in proof, nodding along with her statement. There was a strange look of satisfaction on her face; strange because she had no idea what to feel satisfied about.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

A look of confusion crossed his face. Did she seriously think the waffles had done it? But then he smiled slightly in amusement, shaking his head at the girl. "Cialde, you have a very different mind. You know?" He smiled at her, the confusion and unease erased from his face. She reminded him so much of Kenny, and they'd probably have gotten along really well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea's own grin grew a bit more confident when she realized Dominic had cracked a smile, and she slid into her seat at the table. A small part of her mind made a note to search up what 'Cialde' meant, but the rest of her was currently busy feeling relieved that one of the stoic guys at the table had smiled.

She proceeded to cut her waffles into squares, shoving the pieces piled thick with whip-cream into her mouth. Surprisingly enough, Bea wasn't a messy eater; while she ate quickly she somehow remembered to wipe her mouth, and quickly swallowed up her food.

"Aren't brains the same shape though...?" She asked, looking a bit confused for a moment before another thought hit her. Wait, were these the 10th grade guys that Bea had planned to visit with (a kidnapped) Black Rose?

"Oh, that reminds me! What year are you guys? Me and my friend Rosie are both the only two 10th year girls this year, apparently~"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:50 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He shook his head in wonder. He could swear down that there was something wrong with this girl mentally. "We," He motioned to Alouette, Erich and himself. "are tenth grade as well. Cialde, what is your specialty?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

Bea whooped mentally, rather happy when she was informed all of them were 10th grade as well. It probably would've been awkward to burst into a room full of boys she didn't know, not to mention the fact it would probably be with a unconscious Vicky.

She took a moment to swallow the mutilated waffle she had shoved in her mouth, offering another happy grin and beginning to swing her feet under the table.

"Yay, that's awesome!" Bea did a quieter whoop to show how happy she was, pausing for a moment to consider the Dominic's question. "Oh! My specialty is um...bombs, I guess! How about your's?"

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:13 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He blinked in surprise. "Bombe?? You work with bombs? But you're.. you.." He shook his head. He guessed the girl would never cease to amaze him. Even if he'd just met her. "Ah, me?" He chuckled softly, his crystal blue eyes smoldering as he looked at her. "Tesoro, I am a sniper. Guns have been my best friend for a very long time."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Feeling Annoyed (a tade) ♪ ♫ ♩ Where Breakfast ♪ ♫ ♩ With Everyone eating

"Lovely you make things explode,and you shot things" Her voice has an French accent but its not strong.
Ella looks over,her eyes looked cold and she then turns her attention back to the notebook before closing it.

She looks at the 10th grader's and twists her body to face them,
she crosses her legs and moves her bangs a bit with her middle finger.

Her mood stays as unreadable as ever.
"by the way you guys talk way to loud"

She shows a glimps of an annoyed frown

♪♫♩ OᴜᴛOғCᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ :::

text|||"talking"| | | 'thinking'  

Tipsy tea

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:07 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image

He rolled his eyes. The girl needed to get out of his face before he pulled his sniper rifle from his suitcase. He did need a little practice. It'd been a few months. "Listen here, Tesoro. No one cares." He chuckled softly, the sound mocking her. "You need to calm down a bit. If it is too loud for you, maybe you should leave. It seems as though you can't be mature enough to keep your thoughts to yourself." He turned back to the table, leaving the conversation at that.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image

Theme - Braveheart

"W-Woah! That's so cool!"Bea's eyes sparkled in amazement at this new information. She had tried handling a small gun when attempting to join a gang once, but she soon learned that she was an absolutely terrible shot. This of course only heightened her respect for anyone who could use a gun.

"You must have great eyesi--eh?" Bea cut herself off when she realized a unfamiliar voice had cut in, and she twisted herself around to notice a girl with strange colored hair and a decidedly cold expression. Bea pouted, having the sudden urge to throw Mr. Wigglekins at her face. Wasn't it sort of...rude to act to people you barely knew?

She was about to open her mouth to reply when Dominic replied instead, and she shrugged and turned back to her waffles. It was probably better not to get involved in a fight when she was new, especially when the girl was older. Besides, Bea didn't really know how to fight well anyways. She'd rather just stab her waffles into pieces, and that is exactly what she did.

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:26 pm

шhere I AmBreakfast
Ңow I FeelSoft

User Image

He smiled softly at Bea. "Yes, I do. Eyes like a hawk, as some would say." He watched her stab her waffles. "Cialde, your food is good--" He slapped his palm to his face gently, an action he'd learned from his best friend a while ago. "Ah, scusa, Cialde. I forgot to give you my name. I am Volta, Dominic or Dom. Whichever.. uhh.. floats your boat, as they say?"

Dining Hall [ eat ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas