Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 11th-12th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:10 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
ℜory MacIssac // 11 // Loki
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: on the verge of a psychotic break // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona
Oh how I love to experiment...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

He looked at her and walked over to her. His eyes still smoldering and he glared. "Be that way then." Rory told her and turned away. There was something off about him. He never gave up before. The ginger looked at all of the stuff he had around his bed with a crazed look in his hurt green eyes. "Shock therapy will do the trick to make me feel better." Rory said and rummaged through his drawer to find something. What he pulled out was a shock bracelet and he turned it over in his hands for a few seconds before slapping it on his own right wrist. "I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but I like you. If you see Kane, tell him that I'll probably be passed out by the time he gets back into the room." Rory told her and he sat on his bed. He did not care if she worried about him, he knew that Kane would probably kick his a** but he gave no shits. The ginger grabbed a remote that was by the bed and braced himself for the electrocution he was going to give himself for being an idiot. He would always test on himself when he was upset, this was no different. "I'll see you around. Thank you but you might not want to see what I'm going to do." The ginger was hesitating so she did not see him hurt himself but his finger was so close to the button like he was going to press it any second. He lay down on his bed to make sure that he would not hit his head on anything.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

Sona(ta) Imithe ○ Silver Smoke ○ 11
○Where & With: BlackThorne Dorms, Rory
○Wearing: this
○Feeling: Hurt

Stand in the rain, stand your ground.....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sona listened to him. What he said sent hurt through her- but she did not say a single word. Watching him quietly, she stood there at the door. Sona calculated her next move and finally sighed. Sona simply went over and sat beside him. She didn't know how, but she was going to make sure he didn't hurt himself. All she could do was take off the bracelet. So that's exactly what she did. Sona quietly removed the bracelet from his wrist and tossed it onto Kane's bed. "Don't try and hurt yourself for my mistakes..." she said softly. Her tone was caring but just close to a whisper. Sona looked into those green eyes of his. She didn't expect him to do what she wished. But it was the least she could do, for a friend.
.....Stand up when it's all crashing down

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:16 pm
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: irritated // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Rory glared as she took the bracelet off of him before he had a chance to use it. He was a little surprised that she spoke to him but he "hmphed" and turned to his side to not look at her. It was as if he were a pouting child but he did not care. "What do you care?" The ginger asked sullenly and got up again. He walked over to Kane's bed and picked up the shock bracelet and made sure that there were no damages on it. Rory was still pouting as he plopped onto Kane's bed, messing up the covers more than they already were. He knew that he was acting like a child but in his mind he still thought that she thought that he hated her, so that played out into him acting childish.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:35 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

○Feeling: Calm, contrite

Sona ignored his glare and watched him turn away from her. She thought about reaching for his hand, but knew that would just be pushing it. She just sat on the bed beside him and looked at him as he got up to check on the bracelet.. "I care because you're the only friend I've ever had. You cared more about me with in a 5 hour time zone, then anyone has in my entire sixteen years of existence. I'm not going to lose you this quickly, Rory." All she said was true, but the question was would Rory believe her? As he plopped onto the other bed, she got up and pulled up a chair by the bed. " I apologize for thinking that you hated me. " She said gently, holding her hand out to him. "I never meant to upset you.... Truce?"

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 am
[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: meh // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona

Rory sighed a sigh of defeat as he looked at her. He kept his pouty lips on as he stared at her. The ginger took another breath to calm down a little bit more. "Just don't assume things. It makes an a** out of both of us." Rory told her seriously and cracked a gentle smile at the end of his statement. His smile was a little broken though. It was not the normal huge smile he had, or even the caring one. The smile was more of one that actually showed how hurt he was when she told him that she thought that he hated her. He closed his green eyes and put his head down. "Not used to anyone but Kane around. He's about the only one who tolerates my experiments, though he would kick my a** into the next three centuries if I tried any of them on him." Rory said to her and sighed again. He really was not used to human interaction at all.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:02 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Sona sat there and listened to him speak. Tch- just like her. Sit, listen, obey, keep her a** out of trouble.
"Deal." Sona agreed on not assuming. She got out of the chair, moved it a little closer and sat back in it. "Mmm, try being used to having no one around. Not even the people who worked at my house tolerated what I did. But, if you wish, I can be here for you- like Kane is. I don't really have anyone else here." Sona offered. Teasingly, she ruffled his hair, as if he were a younger brother. But no doubt that he was her age, or a year older. "Now, take of that broken smile, and smile that psychotic smile of yours." Sona tried cheering him up, unknowingly "flirting"- although had no experience in the field.

¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:14 pm
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric walked slowly into the Blackthorn 11/12 dorms, wiggling his fingers as if they were on a piano. He was absent-mindedly playing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. He was so distracted, he didn't realize he wasn't in the right dorm room until he looked up and saw an older male with red hair.Oh Beethoven, you brought me to the wrong room...Emeric stood awkwardly infront of the other boy. He then noticed there was a girl as well.Wait a second...
"Umm... Hi there. I'm Emeric. I don't mean to intrude but are girls allowed in the Blackthorn dorms? Uhh.... I'm a freshman so I'm unclear with the happenings...Going on...In this room."Emeric murmured his last few words and laughed shyly as he rubbed the back of his head.Now's probably not the time to be your loud self Emeric. This may be a guy trying to get a girl or vice versa...

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

x_Reflective Memories_x

Sona waited for Rory's reaction when the door opened. Her ears perked up and she looked over to a boy, who stood in the doorway. He looked rather confused and new. But then again, everyone here was new to Sona. Sona gave a polite nod.
"Sona Imithe... I suppose girls aren't supposed to be in the boys dorms. But I do have my reasons for being here." Sona stupied Emeric's expression, and his body language. Oh god, he isn't thinking- Sona thought. Taking a deep breath, she just ignored it. Best thing to do in any school, just ignore the people you do not care for or do not know. She turned back to Rory without another word. Sona looked into his pout, upset green eyes.

[Bell-chan]

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:31 am
x_ Reflective Memories _x

[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

how i feel: meh // where i'm at: dorms // who i'm with: Sona and Emeric

Rory was about to respond to Sona but was taken by surprise when Emeric walked in. His expression became more normal but there was something off about him. He still wasn't his normal psychotic self but he forced the crazy smile and got up off of his best friend's bed. "Hello Emeric. I am Rory MacIssac, junior and resident mad scientist. We pay no heed to the rules, the happenings in this room were scientific." The ginger replied matter of factually. His emerald-like eyes shinned as he thought for a few moments. "What are your strengths and talents?" Rory asked bluntly as his eyes bore into Emeric. He was analyzing him and it was obvious to anyone. The ginger always would speak to try to stop people from thinking long enough to scare them or to make them think something else.

His Voice  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:18 pm
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric's smile grew wider and more naturally inviting once they said their names. "Nice to meet you Sona, and you as well Rory, mad scientist."He noticed the girl didn't seem particularly interested in him and he mentally shrugged. He had plenty of time to make friends and there were many to befriend. He had smiled wider when Rory said the happenings in the room were scientific.I hope he realizes that that can still lean towards another implication of a relationship....At Rory's question of his strengths and talents, Emeric took his time to assess Rory's expression as he pondered. He did realize this was a question to analyse him and thought of it of a way to keep up some sort of conversation."I'm good at the piano. I'm also good at hand-to-hand combat and knot tying. I guess you could say I dabble in hacking as well."Emeric smiled his large, inviting smile again. He liked how his moles on his face were less visible when he smiled.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:33 pm
Kurotsuchi-fukutaicho

x_Reflective Memories_x

○Where & With: BlackThorne Dorms, Rory & Emeric
○Wearing: this and pony tail.
○Feeling: Rather Bored

Sona listened to the two speak. Emeric was a piano playing, combat trained, hacker? What an unusual combination. She got up and stretched, putting her hair back into a pony tail. Looking back at Rory, she leaned down to his ear, so they only could hear.
"Don't torture the poor kid to badly." She whispered. Standing back up straight, she gave a bow- as she was trained to do at home. "I suppose I best be on my way. If I was caught here by the headmistress, well, it'd be my head. It was a pleasure to meet you, Emeric." Sona turned to Rory. "If you need another subject, come find me. Not much to do here till semester begins. I'll be in my dorms if either of you need me." Sona nodded at the two and began to walk out of the boys dorms.

[[Exit to: P&E Barn]]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 am

[Bell-chan]

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

Rory gave an excited laugh. "Sona, Dearie, I won't study the poor kid yet. He does hacking, technology is always needed Dearie." The psychotic junior told her, not even trying to be subtle with the intentions of maybe studying the youngin. He grabbed Sona's arm gently and pulled her back over to him and gave a larger smile. "If the headmistress didn't come in earlier, she sure as hell won't come in now. No, we only have to worry about Kane. He'll probably try to murder me, but then we'll make up." Rory told her and then looked at Emeric. He let go of Sona and went over the the younger male. The ginger put a hand on Emeric's chin gently and went to move the younger's head to get a better look at him. "I study every little movement a person makes. I enjoy scientific things and studying people. What would you say if I asked you to allow me to study your personality?" The Irishman asked in kind of a creepy tone.

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:32 pm
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric's smile faded slightly at Sona's mentioning of torture, but he wasn't worried. He watched how Rory addressed Sona. He tried not to laugh as Rory entered his space. "You study people and you think I would make a good subject of study. May ask why you find I, a freshman, a good subject of study? Why am I so special?" Emeric's background with others was starting to reflect poorly on his thoughts, so he began to hum silently as he avoided direct eye contact with Rory. He didn't want Rory to get under his skin and surely, if Emeric let Rory study his personality, Rory would discover the right buttons to push Emeric to the edge.
Emeric sub-consciously pulled his sleeves until they were at the middle of his palms then looked around the whole room, at Sona, and then finally: directly in Rory's eyes. His voice was a rough whisper:
"If I were to say yes, what would that mean and do I really have a say in whether or not you study me anyway?"Emeric swung his arms back and forth as he let his mind think about his past of fighting and the scars he has kept hidden from others so far. He wondered if Rory would discover things that could explain why he does certain things.
Maybe a Rory is just the help I need...

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 am

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

He noted the Freshman's hesitation and gave him a comforting smile as he moved his own hand away from Emeric's face. The hand went over to the younger's shoulder as Rory pulled him closer, kind of protectively. "The reason why you is because you peaked my interest as soon as you walked in. I promise to not hurt you because that is not my goal. My goal is to gain knowledge and to understand everything I see and hear. Even though the government did not understand that and shipped me off to Blackthorn because of experimentation. Those who I study personalities do not get experiments, it is purely studying, talking, analyzing what you say and do, but nothing painful." The crazy ginger told him gently. Rory noticed that Emeric was pulling at his sleeves until they were at the middle of his palms and smiled gently. The Irishman had seemed to take a liking to the younger and kind of felt like he should be a protector or mentor the the male. "I never force people to become my subjects, if they do not want to be I will let them go. Anyone who becomes my subject will be protected and taken care of. If you say yes I will be quite pleased, but if you refuse, I will still probably study you from afar but not make contact to analyze what you do. Simple as that. I will give you the choice, but remember, I do not let anyone or anything hurt people I am studying and or running tests on."

His Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 am
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric could help but smile when Rory said Emeric had peaked his interest. He didn't figure he could interest someone older than him. Emeric also found Rory's arm quite helpful in calming his anxieties. Being the oldest in his family, he had never had anyone protect him.
"Alright then...Umm, I'll let you study me. Wouldn't want you study me from afar; you might look like a stalker or something." Emeric laughed lightly as he let go of his sleeves and looked over at Rory. He said he won't let anyone or thing hurt me... That's quite the promise but, from what I can tell, Rory means business...Emeric took off his glasses and rubbed some dust of them with his sweater."So, what should we do now then? I'm obviously new to being an object of study, so maybe you can clue me in on some stuff then." Emeric laughed again, this time, in a more calm manner. Almost all of his haunting memories were gone again and he began to hum some more Beethoven. He seemed to be oddly comfortable and trusting of Rory, who he only just met, and was a little on the crazy side on Emeric's normal terms. But then again, Emeric considered himself a little crazy as well.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas