Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Dorms [sleep]
Blackthorn Dorms 9th-10th Grade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:52 pm
User Image

His fears calmed when he felt her touch. He knew she would be fine with him, for the time being at least, and he'd try to make that last as long as possible. But his anger at being challanged, as he saw it, by Skylar didn't diminish. He moved away from her comforting touch to pace around the room. He barely even registered that she'd said anything. "**Cazzo merda! Non riesco a credere di avere le palle per farlo di fronte a me! L'inferno, a farlo a tutti! Farò quel figlio di puttana--" He'd felt like cursing and he had. Not for nearly as long as his uncle did but it happened. He only stopped because he realized Amelia had said she was afraid. Afraid of him. He sighed, turning to her and raking a hand through his hair in distress. He wrapped his arms around her waist smoothly, his voice now quiet and soft. "Scusami, bella. I didn't mean to scare you." He knew that when he got angry he lost himself but his uncle had always told him that showing some emotion, even too much emotion, was better than showing none. And he agreed. Still, though, Amelia was fragile to him, and he deeply regretted scaring her. He nuzzled her neck sweetly. He wasn't one for random mood changes and in fact rarely got angry. But when it came to his girlfriends he was fiercely protective, and Amelia was no exception to that.

**Translation: "******** s**t! I can not believe he had the balls to do that in front of me! Hell, to do it at all! I'll make that ******** src="https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj499/PoppiHollaPuddelz/ScreenShot2012-12-29at54723PM_zpsea3abacc.png" class="user_img" alt="User Image" style='float:left' />

Dorms

Amelia

Calm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:19 pm
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia stroked his back again, before he pulled away. As he cursed, loudly, in Italian, Amelia winced. She didn't know what he had said, but she knew that it wasn't appropriate for her ears. Frowning, she took a few steps away from him, trying to give him the space he needed. Though she really liked Dominic as a whole, getting used to this version of him would take some getting used to.

Thankfully Skylar left though, or else she figured she would have to be playing nurse. When Dominic finally turned at her, Amelia's expression softened. He looked so flustered as he moved his hand through his hair and she offered a small smile to him. She followed suit, and wrapped her arms around him, a little hesitantly. His voice calmed her down a little too.
"It's fine, Dom... I just didn't expect you to get so upset... I wouldn't take Skylar up on that pathetic offer... I-If that comforts you." She said softly, giggling a little at the feel of his hair against her neck.

For now, things were alright. Even though their nap had been rudely interrupted, Amelia knew that they'd be even better now. However, what they did next, she would leave that decision to Dom.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am
User Image

He nodded. It did calm him, a lot. He smiled softly at the sound of her giggle. He would have to be more careful not to blow up in front of her next time. She was fragile, that he realized. He knew now that he definitely couldn't show her what he was like when he sniped. "What would you like to do now? Since you won't get to have your nap.." He sighed. Thinking upon the short time that was her nap and how it came about, he figured he should at least apologize to Erich and Claude because he kind of kicked them out of their dorm. They'd had every right to stay, and he was incredibly grateful that they'd actually gone without too much of a fight. "Actually, I would like to go find Claude and Erich. I should thank them for letting us borrow the dorm.."

User Image

Dorms

Amelia

Calm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 am
User Imageαmєlíα vαlαdєzє~~~~чєαr 9 ~ "sαgα"

i am the girl that wanders the aisles of bookstores...

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Amelia kissed his cheek quickly before he pulled his face away from her. Whether or not she had her nap now, didn't matter to her. She was just happy to be with Dominic, especially now that he had calmed down a bit. She offered him a smile and a shrug, because she honestly didn't know what she wanted to do. "It's okay... I'm sure that we'll get to have one another day!" She hummed a little bit, as she released Dominic from her grasp.

Once Dominic suggested that they go apologize to Erich and Claude, Amelia nodded quickly. It was probably a wise idea, as they did leave practically upon request.
"Yeah! Can I come with you? I think I owe them a thank you as well, Dominic."

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

...because i am the girl that thinks books smell like faith.

Chayssi

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

He smiled softly. He liked seeing her smile, and decided that if he was angry he'd have to grin and bear it until he was alone. He didn't like seeing her fear directed at him, the way it made him feel.. it hurt a lot. He didn't want her to fear him, nor did he want to feel that way ever again. "Of course you can come with me. I'm not sure how Erich will take to you but he's a bit of an a*****e anyway." He frowned as he led her out of his dorm. He didn't know Erich or Claude well enough to guess accurately as to where they might be. Erich seemed like a person who was used to being alone though, and he'd pick Claude as more of a quiet guy. He shook his head. He didn't want to go on a wild goose hunt for the two of them and opted to go back to the library to look for Claude since that was basically the quietest place in the school. "Uh.. Why don't we go to the library? I think Claude may be there.. I don't think they'll be together, though. It didn't seem to me that Erich really liked Claude." He chuckled softly as he smiled down at her. He hoped that he could keep her happy. Not only for her sake, but for his.

User Image

Going to the Library

Amelia

Content

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:30 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

There had been another visit from the Gallagher Academy to Black Thorne since they had their school fixed up. Lotus had instantly been allowed to search for her old guide, or someone she knew from the school. As fast as her little legs could carry her, she ran to go find Emeric. She had grown over the summer and school year they had been seperated, his sweater fitting her just a bit better than before. It's once bright scarlet fabric was now dulled and worn from it's abuse. She smiled and went into the dorms. It was empty. A sigh came from her lips in disappointment. Surely the boys knew that the girls were coming?? Lotus searched around, before finding Emerics bed. She plopped down on it, sighing. Memories of laying in it after the gala came flooding back. She had no idea were he was the entire time, and he wasn't in his dorm. So she curled up there. Eventually a teacher had found her, and brought her back to the helicopter. Laying on the bed, she said to herself.

"You dork, where are you?" With that, she reached into her bag and grabbed a book. Crossing her legs, she began to read. She had no idea when he'd be back, but hoped it was soon. If I wait here for hours again, I swear.. Lotus thought to herself. There was a pouty look on her face as she read.

~~ Whom & Where: Boys Dorms ~~ Wearing: Emerics old sweater and her red plaid skirt, hiking boots. ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore
Everyone the other beats hardest for
Inside this place is warm
Outside it starts to pour

Sources:
Song Lyrics: Sweater Weather By NeighbourHood
Photo: ThePhoto

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:08 pm
User ImageEmeric Baron // Year 9 // βąelfire
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric walked briskly on the fresh floors towards his dorm with his bags on his shoulder and treading behind him. I wonder if she's here today... It was because Emeric's youngest sister was ill that Emeric was unable to attend the ball and get back to school until now. He had given Lotus his sweater before he returned home and she had given him a much lighter, beige sweater that he wore now as he walked. If she's been in my room for hours, she's going to kill me. He smirked. It didn't matter if she was mad at him because he missed her.

He opened the door and scanned the dorm room as he panted. He closed his mouth and smiled as he saw his red sweater and the girl wearing it.
"How long have you been waiting for me?" He walked toward his bed Lotus was sitting on, placed his bags down and poked her nose gently as he sat down beside her. He underestimated how much he missed her. He felt like never leaving her side again.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
♫But if I could, I'd make silence be the world's music and let it fuel me...♫  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold

Lotus put the book on her face, to concerned for her boyfriend. They hadn't had contact since a week before the ball, and it made her worry. They were spies after all, always getting themselves into loads of trouble. Who knows what Emeric got himself into this time? Last time he was almost beaten to a pulp in Protection and Enforcement. She tossed and turned in his bed, concern flooding her thoughts. When the door opened, there was panting from the doorway. Instantly, the red-head sat up.

In the doorway, was none other than the brunette she was waiting for. A smile spread across her face as he came closer, tapping her nose. She shook her head at that, her nose wiggling just a bit. All of a sudden, Lotus tackled him onto the bed, clinging to him like she hadn't before. She burried her face in his neck, clutching him close to her chest.
" You Dork! " Lotus shouted at him, proping herself up to look at him in the eyes. Her own were beginning to flood with tears. " Where in the gods name have you been!! You haven't contacted me since before the ball!! " She whined, tears slipping from her eyes and plopping down on his cheeks. Letting herself fall onto him, she clung to him like a lifeline. She knew she had ignored his question, but she didn't care.

~~ Whom & Where: Boys Dorms, Emeric ~~ Wearing: Emerics old sweater and her red plaid skirt, hiking boots. ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore

Sources:

x_Reflective Memories_x

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:02 pm
"If music be the food of love, play on..."
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric eyes widened as Lotus tackled him. He never thought she'd show him that she missed him this much. He rubbed Lotus' back as she began to tear up, and used his sleeve in his other hand to wipe her tears away from her cheeks."I was with my family. My sister was sick so they needed me to keep busy looking after the others. I'm sorry I made you worry Lotus,"He whispered, holding her closer to him."I would've called if I wasn't so busy looking after everyone. I'm sorry..."
Emeric snuggled his face into her hair and inhaled deeply. He pulled his sleeves over his hands as he whispered into her hair:"I missed you Lotus..."

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold

Flinching at the contact, she began to relax into his arms. The warmth was so familiar that her defenses slipped away. She laid with her head on his shoulder as he spoke, feeling the rumble of his chest under her. Her fingers danced across the beige sweater, up to his neck. A smile played across her lips. " I missed you too, Emeric... " Lotus whispered back. She tapped her fingers against the moles up his neck, before planting a kiss in the one place she could reach without disturbing his current state. She kissed his jawline, blushing softly.

~~ Whom & Where: Boys Dorms, Emeric ~~ Wearing: Emerics old sweater and her red plaid skirt, hiking boots. ~~ OOC: N/A ~~

These hearts adore

Sources:

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 pm
"If music be the food of love, play on..." (William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night)
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric smiled into Lotus' hair and kissed her forehead. She was the only one that could make him love the fact that he had so many moles. He brushed Lotus' hair away from her face and leaned his face closer to hers before playfully poking her nose again."I see my sweater's been put to good use,"Emeric looked down at the sweater,"I missed you too red sweater." Emeric smiled back up at Lotus and kissed her lips. He rubbed her back as he reached down into his bag and pulled out some fabrics and some sewing needles."Mom gave these to me to give to you. She doesn't sew much anymore so she said they'd be in better hands,"Emeric paused as he looked into her eyes again, smiling gently."They'd like to meet you sometime soon; my family."

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold

Lotus giggled at Emerics kiss to her forehead, kicking her feet playfully like a child would. She wiggled her nose when he touched her nose. It was a small habit of hers, but only Emeric knew that. She hated it, but with him it almost felt normal. She rolled her eyes and gently shoved him. " Flip right it's been put to good use. This is the closest thing I have to my boyfriend since he disappears so much. " Lotus chuckled, patting his face with the sleeves of the red sweater. " So much for dating a spy. The sweater says it missed you too, Emeric." She blushed as she saw the needles and fabrics, far to stunned to say anything. Meet his family? Wasn't that a big step in relationships. Her mind flooded with concern. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? Will his little siblings not like me? Her face had heated up the color of his sweater. Her ears twitched with nervousness, another little habit she had.

These hearts adore

Sources:

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:08 pm
"If music be the food of love, play on..." (William Shakespeare's Twelfth Night)
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Emeric laughed when she hit him with his sweater but winced slightly when he tried to defend himself with his arm."I'm glad it kept you warm while I was away though. It did his job well." He saw her ears twitch after mentioning visiting his family and reached out to cup her face. He figured she would worry about it but his parents and siblings already knew quite a bit about her since she was almost all he talked about over the summer."They'll all like you and you only have to meet them when you're ready to meet them, so don't worry too much, okay?" He kissed her again and placed his forehead on hers.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

𝓡ʜɪᴀɴɴᴀɴ "𝓛ᴏᴛᴜs" 𝓩ᴇʀɪᴏɴ

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

'Cause it's too cold
For you here and now
So let me hold

Emerics touch only made Lotus's face flush an even deeper shade of scarlet. She reached up and took his hands, beginning to ramble on, panic in her voice. " But what if they don't like me? What if they think I'm weird? Will-- " She began, before she was interupted with a kiss. Lotus squeaked and almost fell off the bed. When she did, she brought Emeric right with her. She stared into the familiar green eyes, but sighed. Her arms wrapped around his neck. "If I have to meet your family, you have to meet mine." Lotus stated, kissing his nose. Her only known family was her brother. She felt a bit nervous about meeting Emeric's family, but even more so about him meeting Jonathan. Inside, she just prayed that both parties would like each other.

These hearts adore

Sources:

[Bell-chan]

Zeriari
Crew

Dedicated Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:17 pm
┏━━━━∰━━━━┓

Looking in to Lotus' eyes as they now sat on the floor, Emeric nodded his head. From what Lotus had told him, she only had a brother that he had to meet. Emeric began to worry a bit himself but he was more focused on Lotus than worrying."Alright! It's like a 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' kind of deal,"Emeric smirked at her and poked her nose again.

After a joking around, Emeric nudged Lotus with his forehead.
"So what do you want to do today, girlfriend?"He dragged out the word girlfriend like and waggled his eyebrows at her playfully.

┗━━━━∰━━━━┛
Dorms [sleep]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas