Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Mythology I ~ Updated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 am
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter came to his class wondering what Myths and leagions he would learn from this class. How diffrent can they be from the ones in muggle books he's read. "G-good morning Professor." He said as he took one of the survives and wrote in it.

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Name: Hunter Murphy.
House: Hufflepuff.
Year: Third.
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Curriculum: none but I'm willing to learn.
Something interesting about you: Um there's really nothing interesting about me...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:16 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

His skateboard could probably have been heard outside the classroom as the wheels rolled on the uneven stone floors, parts of the cracks were supposedly from the Battle at Hogwarts, but they fixed it, right? Crash was starting to think it was just because of how old the dang place was, either way, it made for a bumpy ride when he skates down the hall. He tucked his board under his arm and stepped into the classroom, glancing around he noticed Teyve, and, well, nope, it was just Teyve. ”Hey,” he waved and greeted Hunter, just because, and took a seat before filling out one of the surveys. A few of the questions seemed a bit, odd, but, he figured they had their purpose and scribbled down his answers as brutally honest as possible.

Name: Christian “Crash” Barrett
House: Gryffindor
Year: Third
Blood Status: Halfblood
Curriculum: None
Something interesting about you: Just so I can get to know you better! This can be about anything, from your pets to your lessons here to whatever else you want to tell me.
I was born in Cromer, Norfolk, but my mom moved to the States, so I grew up in Houston Texas for most of my life. I probably don’t know any wizarding mythology, especially if there’s a difference between British and American mythologies, but I know some muggle stuff because all of my friends were muggles.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Mythology

Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

I woke up it was 7. I waited till 11, just to figure out that no one would call.
I think I've got a lot of friends but I don't hear from them. What's another night all alone?
When you're spending everyday on your own... And here it goes,

Hunter looked up to the person who said his name. "Oh um Hi,your Christian right?" Hunter said a bit nervously. "I heard Tev hit you, I hope it was not to painful. My brother is not good at looking before he dose something at times."

I'm just a kid and life is a nightmare. I'm just a kid, I know that it's not fair.
Nobody cares, cause I'm alone and the world is having more fun than me tonight.

What the f*ck is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody. How did this happen to me?
Wide awake I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:24 am
User Image
Amata is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Lovely in her Classroomspace
CURRENTLY // fancying Grayson Powellspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Studentsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's so nice to be back... and really be back.' spacespac

დ დ დ The rain is fallin' on my windowpanes
But we are hiding in a safer place.
დ დ დ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Amata entered the classroom with a gentle smile, noticing that, so far, only two of her six students had arrived. She was a bit disappointed that more hadn't beaten her, since she was a bit late. But, there was no saying they wouldn't show. And it wasn't as though she wasn't used to having small classes, anyway. She waved at the two boys who'd arrived, and, seeing that they'd both already filled out their forms, collected them, offering them smiles as she did so. She sat on her desk, facing the pair, and quickly skimmed their responses. She looked up. "Apologies for being late, boys. I'm Amata Harlowe, and I'll be your Mythology professor. You can call me Professor Harlowe. Now, when you arrive in my class, the first thing you should do is copy down the day's notes from the board. I'll give you a few minutes to do that, and then we'll begin a discussion on the lesson's subject. I'd like you all to know that this lesson operates mostly on a discussion basis. That is, I will give the information that the lesson covers, and then I'll open the floor for discussion. Any student who contributes will earn house points, provided that their contribution is not offensive or rude or disruptive. Please respect your fellow students and their opinions, even if you don't agree with them."

Amata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from either of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Our first lesson is on Beedle the Bard. If you could all please copy the notes on the board, I've included most of the important information there. One of the most important things to know about the Bard is that he was a controversial figure in his time, and is still considered to be one by some. His views were ahead of their time, radical for the period. Can anyone tell me why, or offer up any interesting information on the Bard? Or, if you have a question, feel free to ask." She waited, her demeanor expectant and curious. It was always interesting to hear what the newest batch of students thought of the lessons. This first topic had been cleverly selected to allow her to get a feel for them and their beliefs and opinions. Thus far, she hadn't had any students who seemed to follow a strictly purist leaning, for which she was grateful. She doubted very much if she'd be able to keep her attitude professional if a student tried to argue the finer points of pureblood superiority with her.

დ დ დ Under covers staying safe and warm
                                                          You give me feelings that I adore.
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

shabatha
Rowan Elliot

Essy ze Ninja
Christian Barret

heather030595
Cecille Carlson

Miss GryffindorK
Minerva Nolynn

Xistund
Hunter Murphy

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Corabell Kiremono

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:43 pm
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

Crash was bent over his desk, his notebook sprawled open to a random, unorganized page, somewhere in between notes of history and a few potions notes, he thought he saw a Transfiguration formula in there too, but, there was no telling. He dipped his quill in his ink blot and began to scribble down his notes, but the ink ran too thick and blobbed on, and then it was ran too dry and was nearly impossible to see. He furrowed his brows and pressed harder on the point, and the nib jerked under his harsh fingertips and he growled as it bent, now broken, and the last of the ink that it held bled onto his page and into his notebook. He wasn’t sure exactly Beedle the Bard was, but he sure as hell wasn’t sure if he wanted to find out, if it meant his quill was going to break just to do it. Still, his curiosity was getting the better of him, and while he used the edge of his Gryffindor robes to try and dab the excess ink off of his notebook, he glanced up at the professor and asked, ”—um… how was he so ‘ahead’ if he was just writing kids fairytales?” He blinked, curious. It wasn’t as if he’d ever read one before, or even heard of one of those stories remotely, and the little description didn’t seem to provide much insight to someone who’d never heard them before.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Mythology
curious
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's so nice to be back... and really be back.' spacespac

დ დ დ

Amata smiled widely at the young Gryffindor. It was an interesting question, and a rather good one at that. "Well, Mister... Barrett, was it? It is often said that the medium with which you choose to express your ideals is just as important as the ideals themselves. Choosing to write 'kids fairytales' could have possibly been one of the smartest moves he could have made. It is speculated that the Bard understood the futility of trying to teach adults to change their ways. When a person is raised to believe something, it's very difficult to break that. But, children are much more malleable. In writing stories targeted to youth, he was attempting to teach those who were not already set in their ways. You'll find that, when reading most 'fairytales,' both muggle and magical, that there is often a lesson to be learned. Lessons about not making snap judgments based on appearances, or not to talk to strangers. The stories the Bard wrote are no different. They're about learning that magic is not an end-all solution, and that having it doesn't make a person better than someone without. These were stories for children because the Bard wanted to make them better people than their parents." She noticed the boy had made a mess on his parchment, and stood, walking over to his desk. "May I, Mister Barrett?" A pause, and she gently outlined the ink spill on his page and gave a light flick of her wrist, murmuring, "Purgo Udatramento," smiling as the ink spill faded from the page and his notes were visible again. She then walked back to her desk, sitting on it. "An excellent question. Ten points to Gryffindor. And five to both Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, for both of you coming to class. I believe we're out of time, so I'll see you all next week. Class dismissed." The blonde smiled at her students, offered a gentle wave, and began organizing their forms so she could stuff them in her bag and probably lose them. She chuckled a bit at the thought. It would be just like her to do something like that.

დ დ დ

User Image

shabatha
Rowan Elliot

Essy ze Ninja
Christian Barret

heather030595
Cecille Carlson

Miss GryffindorK
Minerva Nolynn

Xistund
Hunter Murphy

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Corabell Kiremono

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:32 pm
Lesson 1: Beedle the Bard

User Image

Lesson Closed

OOC:

Homework for Lesson 1 should be turned into Professor Harlowe's Office before the end of Lesson 2.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 pm
Lesson 2: The Fountain of Fair Fortune

User Image

Summary: Enclosed in a magical garden lays The Fountain of Fair Fortune, a magical fountain whose waters are believed to cure the aliment of any bathe in its waters. Three witches, suffering from poverty, illness and heartbreak, travel with an unfortunate knight to seek its blessing. As they travel, each witch faced a trial which helped her to overcome her woes, so that when they came across the fountain, each forsook the right to bathe in its waters, offering it instead to the knight.

Controversy: This tale has long been discounted and discredited by blood purists, who attack it for its depiction of romance between a witch and a muggle. Over the years, there have been many petitions started to have it removed from the library of Hogwarts and to cease its inclusion in publications of the Bard’s tales.

Homework: Write a short essay on the idea of the Fountain and why you think it worked, despite the fact that its waters held no true enchantment.

OOC:

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, your house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. This is waived if you are listed as absent, or your character is unable to attend lessons starting before the first meeting of the class.

shabatha
Rowan Elliot

Essy ze Ninja
Christian Barret
Present in: Lesson 1

heather030595
Cecille Carlson

Miss GryffindorK
Minerva Nolynn

Xistund
Hunter Murphy
Present in: Lesson 1

Nanashi Kage Enjeru
Corabell Kiremono

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:06 pm

User Image

The Man:
              • Born in Yorkshire in the 15th century.
              • Author of many of the wizarding world’s most well-known and famous folktales.
              • Little is known of the man or his personal life.
              • Many of his tales sparked controversy due to his apparently high opinion of non-magical folk and treatment of wizards who valued pure bloodlines or ambitious designs.
              • He mistrusted all forms of Dark Magic and believed that wizards were far from immune to the lure of those worst traits of humankind.
              • His stories were unusual in that in them, the heroes were rarely those with the strongest magic, but rather those who possessed traits such as kindness, common sense, ingenuity.
              • There are various parallels between Beedle and the famous muggle playwright William Shakespeare, both of whom are referred to as ‘The Bard.’ Less informed readers are often of the incorrect belief that they were actually one and the same person.

The Tales:
              The Fountain of Fair Fortune: Enclosed in a magical garden lays The Fountain of Fair Fortune, a magical fountain whose waters are believed to cure the aliment of any bathe in its waters. Three witches, suffering from poverty, illness and heartbreak, travel with an unfortunate knight to seek its blessing.
              The Wizard and the Hopping Pot: A kindly old wizard, who uses his magic to help the non-magical folk of a nearby village, passes away, leaving his blood purist son as their only assistance in times of trouble. The son, however, has little interest in helping the muggles. He is punished for his hard headedness by a magical pot, which his father enchanted to become afflicted with anything those in the village are afflicted with.
              The Warlock’s Hairy Heart: A warlock becomes convinced that love is a true weakness, and seeking to become powerful and without any weaknesses, locks his heart away so that he can never fall in love.

Homework: Write a short essay on Beedle and how public opinion of muggles during his lifetime may have led to controversy concerning his stories. Offer your opinion on the perspectives of both the Bard and his peers.

OOC:

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. This is waived if you are listed as absent.

First Lesson Survey:

[align=center][b]Name:[/b] Your first and last name.
[b]House:[/b] Your house.
[b]Year:[/b] Your year.
[b]Blood Status:[/b] I know this is something of a personal question, but I would like you to let me know if you are a pureblood, halfblood or muggleborn. It can help me to understand your background and thus how familiar you may be with the curriculum.
[b]Curriculum:[/b] Please list aspects of the curriculum that you are already familiar with.
[b]Something interesting about you:[/b] Just so I can get to know you better! This can be about anything, from your pets to your lessons here to whatever else you want to tell me.[/align]

shabatha
Raphael Snow

Sir Spazalots
Jarlath Lowery

Diamond Wales
Xavier Goldwind

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:10 pm
User Image

დ დ დ

spaceAmata entered the classroom with a gentle smile, eager to start the new term. She assumed her typical stance, sitting on the edge of her desk, back straight, and looked over the classroom a moment before beginning. "Hello, everyone, I'm Amata Harlowe, and I'll be your Mythology professor. You can call me Professor Harlowe. Now, when you arrive in my class, the first thing you should do is copy down the day's notes from the board. I'll give you a few minutes to do that, and then we'll begin a discussion on the lesson's subject. I'd like you all to know that this lesson operates mostly on a discussion basis. That is, I will give the information that the lesson covers, and then I'll open the floor for discussion. Any student who contributes will earn house points, provided that their contribution is not offensive or rude or disruptive. Please respect your fellow students and their opinions, even if you don't agree with them."

spaceAmata paused, giving them a moment to let that sink in. Not that she expected problems from any of them, but one could never be too sure, after all. After a decent pause, she began a short lecture. "Our first lesson is on Beedle the Bard. If you could all please copy the notes on the board, I've included most of the important information there. One of the most important things to know about the Bard is that he was a controversial figure in his time, and is still considered to be one by some. His views were ahead of their time, radical for the period. Can anyone tell me why, or offer up any interesting information on the Bard? Or, if you have a question, feel free to ask." She waited, her demeanor expectant and curious. It was always interesting to hear what the newest batch of students thought of the lessons. This first topic had been cleverly selected to allow her to get a feel for them and their beliefs and opinions. Thus far, she hadn't had any students who seemed to follow a strictly purist leaning, for which she was grateful. She doubted very much if she'd be able to keep her attitude professional if a student tried to argue the finer points of pureblood superiority with her.

დ დ დ

User Image

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:00 pm
User Image
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood’s run stale

User Image

Xavier entered the classroom and took a seat. Immediately his gaze was drawn to the board as he wrote out the sheet he'd picked up from the professor's desk and wondered at how much of the class was going to be about Beedle the Bard. Hopefully not too much, he'd read it all back when he was a kid. Though, her question was intriguing. He cleared his throat as he finished what he was doing and looked toward the professor as she explained the lesson. "Well, wasn't he considered to be a radical in a time when wizards were going into hiding for his views on how muggles and wizards could interact?"

Name: Xavier Ian Goldwind
                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                Year: Third
                                                Blood Status: Half-blood
                                                Curriculum: I was raised with a lot of the old childhood stories of Beedle the Bard and other wizard tales.
                                                Something interesting about you: My aunt and uncle work at the school, Professors Goldwind, so it's probably a good idea for me not to get into trouble.

--------------------------------------
                                                State: Curious
                                                OOC: ...
                                                --------------------------------------

So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:01 pm

User Image

Lesson Closed

OOC:

Homework for Lesson 1 should be turned into Professor Harlowe's Office before the end of Lesson 2.

5 total points to Ravenclaw for participation by Xavier

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:03 pm
Lesson 2: The Fountain of Fair Fortune

User Image

Summary: Enclosed in a magical garden lays The Fountain of Fair Fortune, a magical fountain whose waters are believed to cure the aliment of any bathe in its waters. Three witches, suffering from poverty, illness and heartbreak, travel with an unfortunate knight to seek its blessing. As they travel, each witch faced a trial which helped her to overcome her woes, so that when they came across the fountain, each forsook the right to bathe in its waters, offering it instead to the knight.

Controversy: This tale has long been discounted and discredited by blood purists, who attack it for its depiction of romance between a witch and a muggle. Over the years, there have been many petitions started to have it removed from the library of Hogwarts and to cease its inclusion in publications of the Bard’s tales.

Homework: Write a short essay on the idea of the Fountain and why you think it worked, despite the fact that its waters held no true enchantment.

OOC:

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, your house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. This is waived if you are listed as absent, or your character is unable to attend lessons starting before the first meeting of the class.

shabatha
Raphael Snow
Present 0

Sir Spazalots
Jarlath Lowery
Present 0

Diamond Wales
Xavier Goldwind
Present 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:16 pm
User Image
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I do always love this lesson...' spacespac

დ დ დ

spaceAmata sat, perched as ever on her desk, and watched as her students came in and took their seats. She waited a moment for them to get situated and to take out their things before beginning the lecture. "Alright, class, today we'll be going over one of Beedle the Bard's most well-known and controversial stories, The Fountain of Fair Fortune. Hopefully you've all read the story; if not, you're going to be a bit behind. The summary is on the board, but it is just a summary, after all, and missing quite a bit of important information." She paused, curious to see if anyone scrambled for their book and tried to start reading now. Doing so would lose house points; she didn't appreciate students not doing the reading. After a moment, she spoke. "So, growing up, this was one of my favorite stories. It had trials and tribulations, characters with tragic backstories rising above their troubles, romance, and an ending meant to inspire. In spite of being by and large a positive story, it has often been attacked by certain subsets of the magical community. Can anyone guess why?" The answer to this one was simple; it was written on the board in black and white, after all. She waited to see if anyone would answer.

დ დ დ Under covers staying dry and warm
                                                          დ დ დ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:45 pm

User Image

The Man:
              • Born in Yorkshire in the 15th century.
              • Author of many of the wizarding world’s most well-known and famous folktales.
              • Little is known of the man or his personal life.
              • Many of his tales sparked controversy due to his apparently high opinion of non-magical folk and treatment of wizards who valued pure bloodlines or ambitious designs.
              • He mistrusted all forms of Dark Magic and believed that wizards were far from immune to the lure of those worst traits of humankind.
              • His stories were unusual in that in them, the heroes were rarely those with the strongest magic, but rather those who possessed traits such as kindness, common sense, ingenuity.
              • There are various parallels between Beedle and the famous muggle playwright William Shakespeare, both of whom are referred to as ‘The Bard.’ Less informed readers are often of the incorrect belief that they were actually one and the same person.

The Tales:
              The Fountain of Fair Fortune: Enclosed in a magical garden lays The Fountain of Fair Fortune, a magical fountain whose waters are believed to cure the aliment of any bathe in its waters. Three witches, suffering from poverty, illness and heartbreak, travel with an unfortunate knight to seek its blessing.
              The Wizard and the Hopping Pot: A kindly old wizard, who uses his magic to help the non-magical folk of a nearby village, passes away, leaving his blood purist son as their only assistance in times of trouble. The son, however, has little interest in helping the muggles. He is punished for his hard headedness by a magical pot, which his father enchanted to become afflicted with anything those in the village are afflicted with.
              The Warlock’s Hairy Heart: A warlock becomes convinced that love is a true weakness, and seeking to become powerful and without any weaknesses, locks his heart away so that he can never fall in love.

Homework: Write a short essay on Beedle and how public opinion of muggles during his lifetime may have led to controversy concerning his stories. Offer your opinion on the perspectives of both the Bard and his peers.

OOC:

If you are quoted, your student is registered for this lesson. If he or she does not attend at least one class, his/her house will be docked ten points at the end of the term. This is waived if you are listed as absent.

First Lesson Survey:

[align=center][b]Name:[/b] Your first and last name.
[b]House:[/b] Your house.
[b]Year:[/b] Your year.
[b]Blood Status:[/b] I know this is something of a personal question, but I would like you to let me know if you are a pureblood, halfblood or muggleborn. It can help me to understand your background and thus how familiar you may be with the curriculum.
[b]Curriculum:[/b] Please list aspects of the curriculum that you are already familiar with.
[b]Something interesting about you:[/b] Just so I can get to know you better! This can be about anything, from your pets to your lessons here to whatever else you want to tell me.[/align]

RedEagleEye007
Robin Gibbs
Present: 0/4
Absent: 4/4

Yukina101
Tanya Cherri

Lady Pomegranates
Del Rey Borson