Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm
The king eyes the pair sternly, "Alright I shall let you enter and listen to what you wish." He said turning back on heel to the maid, "you are too stay with them and make them feel comfortable." He said walking back to the palace.

The maid looked at the king, "but your high-" she stopped mid sentence when the king glared at the maid who shut up and said "yes your highness." She said watching the two not liking this situation in th least.

"Thankyou your highness" Abiron said bowing as he looked at Mordred smiling as he kissed him turning him back into a human, however Abiron had to wait till his legs were dry. Once they were he had his legs back and placing his clothes back on following the maid to where the king was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred hadn't known to take his clothes off beforehand, so now he was nude. He quickly rifled through his things and found another outfit, putting it on quickly. Once he was dressed, he quickly followed behind Aegir so that he wouldn't be left behind. Would the maid actually give up, or would she try to hurt him again? It hadn't been fun when she looked after him as a hatchling.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:26 am
Abiron waited for Mordred to get dressed then followed after the maid as she led him to where the king was. Smiling gently, Abiron waited for Mordred to enter the room and for the maid to leave. Explaining his situation to the king and how the bride wasn't a woman the listened to the merprince saying that it would take a while to find someone and that the two were welcome to stay in the palace. When the maid returned they were being shown to their rooms.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred let the other tell his story, only contributing when asked since it was only right for a servant to stay quiet unless they are told to speak or it is an emergency while in the presence of a king or the servant's master. He was in the presence of both. When the story was finally told, and they were sent to their rooms, he let himself relax a little. The maid really had scared him. If the king had responded that way, then this place definitely didn't like black dragons. But... if Abiron's true love was here, then it was good, right? Someone that was perfect for him in every way, and Mordred didn't necessarily have to live in the kingdom Abiron was from... right? He just... wouldn't be able to change his form anymore. He could be his humanoid self or his dragon self... but he could only pick one. He wondered which one he would choose, since he wouldn't be able to see Abiron anymore if his true love didn't like black dragons, and he couldn't change unless a mermaid kissed him. He couldn't help a small blush as he remembered the kiss. It had been nice.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:48 pm
Abiron yawned once he was in his room, Mordred close with him. "Man I hate being all formal and whatnot makes me tired." he said plopping on the bed snuggling into the soft sheets. Abiron looked at Mordred briefly, "maybe I should be like you and give up my title, maybe things will be easier." he said grinning. "Although, when it comes down to it, I probably couldn't do it." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred squeaked at the idea. "P-please don't! You're a good prince!" He blushed at his outburst, biting his lip. "I-I wasn't e-ever going to r-rule or be around... around n-normal dragons... y-you're a real p-prince. One... one who can g-go around a-and meet the people, and... a-and pass laws a-and listen to everyone..." He smiled a little. "I c-can't. You're a useful prince." He hesitantly laid down on the bed. If Abiron got mad, he could always accept his punishment and just never get on his bed again. "Y-you can d-do great thing as a prince... I-I just left home a-and nobody has to c-call me 'highness' a-anymore." He paused. "Earlier... y-you gave me a n-new name?" If Abiron liked that name better for him, then he could drop his own in a heartbeat. He knew that it was also so that they could confuse the woman and not have the king harm him, but what if Abiron secretly hated his name? "I-If you want, I-I can be that name i-instead..." His home, his parents, his illusion of a title... what could giving up a name do? He could learn to only respond to that name, and be Moraden forever if Abiron wished.

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:30 am
anime_wiccan_chick
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred squeaked at the idea. "P-please don't! You're a good prince!" He blushed at his outburst, biting his lip. "I-I wasn't e-ever going to r-rule or be around... around n-normal dragons... y-you're a real p-prince. One... one who can g-go around a-and meet the people, and... a-and pass laws a-and listen to everyone..." He smiled a little. "I c-can't. You're a useful prince." He hesitantly laid down on the bed. If Abiron got mad, he could always accept his punishment and just never get on his bed again. "Y-you can d-do great thing as a prince... I-I just left home a-and nobody has to c-call me 'highness' a-anymore." He paused. "Earlier... y-you gave me a n-new name?" If Abiron liked that name better for him, then he could drop his own in a heartbeat. He knew that it was also so that they could confuse the woman and not have the king harm him, but what if Abiron secretly hated his name? "I-If you want, I-I can be that name i-instead..." His home, his parents, his illusion of a title... what could giving up a name do? He could learn to only respond to that name, and be Moraden forever if Abiron wished.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 am
Abiron listened to Mordred, his eyes widened as he laughed softly ruffling his hair. "Your cute." he said with a chuckle as he shook his head lightly. "Looks like we want the opposite. I much rather be in your position now instead of where I am though, the traveling fun I will admit that." he said as he looked out the window. When the dragon mentioned the name he shook his head, "Na, I like your name, I only did it to confuse that woman." he said chuckling. "Hey, if you want the prince title and to rule, why don't we just screw the search go back to my home and you can just marry me?" Abiron said in a mildly joking manner.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:41 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred blushed at being called cute. He was cute? How? Of course, Abiron continued and he made sure to listen carefully. He was a little relieved to hear that he still liked his name. When he said the last part though, about marrying him, his face exploded in a blush and he looked away. "I-I... uh..." He nervously cleared his throat. he had to remind himself that it wasn't possible. Abiron was only joking. "Th-that's not necessary. B-besides, i-it's no good if w-we don't find your true love, r-right?" He was still looking away, still blushing and now trying to keep any pain or want out of his voice. "I'm not a-anyone's true love, s-so it can't be m-me... s-so yours i-is still out there." And he wanted Abiron to find them. To see them and fall in love and have a happy wedding and have his happy ending. He didn't mind not having one... he didn't deserve one.

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:45 am
[[OOC: NOO! -huggles Mordred- I Promise you will also have a happy ending!]]

Abiron listened to him a bit sighing, "true love...huh..." he thought allowed as his mind ran and ran as he continued to listen to Mordred talk about love and what not. Sighing he bopped the male on thee head, "You really need more self-confidence. Of course you'll have a happy ending someway somehow." he said grinning as his mind continued to think about what the young dragon said about true love watching the other he smiled though for some reason he did feel like kissing him again....  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:00 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred bit his lip, thinking that he'd moved on to another topic. The bop on the head made him tense, but he made himself relax. This was Abiron, not one of the maids from his childhood. He looked at the prince in surprise, clearly not expecting that. "I... why would I get to have a happy ending? E-even if you ignore my wings, I-I'm no good at things. I-I stutter too much, I-I'm too quiet, I'm o-only strong in my dragon f-form, I-I'm selfish, I-I wind up s-scaring small children..." How could he possibly get a happy ending with all those flaws?

((*sigh* one day my ukes will have self-esteem. One day...))
XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Abiron looked at him shaking his head in the blankets before looking at him. "Your no good at things because you never had a chance to learn things which will come to you soon enough, being quiet and stuttering, some people find that attractive, and your not selfish; you gave up your title to come with me. If you were selfish you would have most likely asked to marry me right away just so you could rule over another kingdom but instead you chose to just come with me to accompany me. That is now selfish Mordred." he said caressing his cheek before kissing his forehead.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened when the other touched him gently and pressed his lips to his temple. He couldn't even formulate an argument to that right now. Why had he done that? Why was Abiron being so... so affectionate and sweet to him? He didn't dare ask. He didn't dare try to explain that he was selfish because he wanted things that he couldn't have. He'd given up his own crown and his family just because he wanted to go outside and have an adventure... how could anyone be more selfish than that? But he didn't dare say it... because he was selfish. He wanted Abiron to keep being nice to him. He wanted to believe that he was worth some kind of happy ending and true love with someone that wouldn't want to hurt him... because he was selfish. Those were things he couldn't have, but he wanted to believe that he could. Suddenly, his stomach growled and he squeaked in embarrassment. Ah, that's right, he hadn't eaten! He smiled sheepishly and looked down. "S-sorry... oh! Y-you haven't eaten yet! D-do you want me to g-go find the maid? Y-you're the prince a-after all. S-servants should make sure th-that their prince doesn't go h-hungry." He started to get up. Sure, he was terrified of the maid, but he had to pretend that he wasn't around her or else she might try to kill him again!

XxVanity_kidxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 am
anime_wiccan_chick
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened when the other touched him gently and pressed his lips to his temple. He couldn't even formulate an argument to that right now. Why had he done that? Why was Abiron being so... so affectionate and sweet to him? He didn't dare ask. He didn't dare try to explain that he was selfish because he wanted things that he couldn't have. He'd given up his own crown and his family just because he wanted to go outside and have an adventure... how could anyone be more selfish than that? But he didn't dare say it... because he was selfish. He wanted Abiron to keep being nice to him. He wanted to believe that he was worth some kind of happy ending and true love with someone that wouldn't want to hurt him... because he was selfish. Those were things he couldn't have, but he wanted to believe that he could. Suddenly, his stomach growled and he squeaked in embarrassment. Ah, that's right, he hadn't eaten! He smiled sheepishly and looked down. "S-sorry... oh! Y-you haven't eaten yet! D-do you want me to g-go find the maid? Y-you're the prince a-after all. S-servants should make sure th-that their prince doesn't go h-hungry." He started to get up. Sure, he was terrified of the maid, but he had to pretend that he wasn't around her or else she might try to kill him again!

XxVanity_kidxX

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:05 am
Abiron looked at the dragon smiling as he stood up and at the mention of food his stomach growled looking up he stood up as well. "I'll go with you." he said, "The king may have bought you but she for sure hasn't." he said as he stepped into the hall and walking down the way they have come. He softly, he wasn't used to walking, and because of that his legs would get tired but he would never admit it so easily.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff