Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2874 {Open and Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm
War gave a slight incline of his head as a writhing snake-like fire slithered down from his shoulder to his hand took the form of a sword not unlike Samael's. A dark fire appeared from the dead soil beneath his feet, taking the form of his war-horse. When she finally took form, Era had the same obsidian armor as her master, shadowy and shifting like magma. Smoke curled from her flaring nostrils and she flicked her ears as War grabbed her reins with one hand, his glowing sword in the other. His ember-like eyes glared up at Samael and a string of hot curses were already burning on the tip of War's tongue, but instead he stayed silent, ready for anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:22 pm
Conquest looked at Samael and snorted. " ME, Horseman of Conquest...beg...to YOU? HA! Nononono, it is YOU that should beg to US." he said, gesturing to his brothers and the others with a wave of his hand.
While they were rightly named the 'Horsemen', not all of them chose to ride horses. Conquest drew a small dagger from his belt and tossed it into the air and fall into the sand, blade first. Gold light flashed and thunder roared through the sunny,cloudless sky. The sand beneath the weapon started to shift and move, out from the sand came a horn,then another...and then...the head of a dragon. The beast crawled out of the sand, emerging where Conquest sat at the nape of it's neck. The mighty dragon, the color of which was bronze and glimmered in the sun, finally broke free of the sand and loosened a jet a purple flames from its open maw.
On the beast's back, Conquest readied his bow, nocked an arrow, and spoke again. " If you think this will be a easy win, demon, you are horribly mistaken."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Horseman Of Deaths

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:39 am
Greed, who had been listening to Death's speech, and impressed with Famines...puppet, watched with what could be called awe as the Horseman's dragon rose from the sand. Samael, and his army, were going to try and kill them all it seemed. Samael's words hit home about killing the Sins..Death had been right. Greed set his jaw and glared at his brothers and sisters, looked at the Virtues and then stepped towards Death.
" If you want a partnership with the Sins, as far as I'm concerned, I'm in. I haven't spent all this time as Greed just for my days to end at the hands of a demon like Samael. If anyone should kill me....it should be Charity, as it was meant to be. I'll fight with you, your brothers, and the virtues...even if I am the only Sin that will do so...I am here." Greed said to the Rider.

Greed then looked to his brothers and sisters as if to urge them to do the same. He removed his coin from his vest again and tossed it in the air. From seemingly nowhere, coins, gems, and many other treasures circled Greed, blocking him from view of the others.
When the air around him cleared, he stood in armor. Diamond chainmail, Obsidian breastplate, a Ruby helm, Sapphire shield, and Golden sword.
The sin readied himself for battle, zoning out all the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:51 am
I listened to Death and Famine and then Greed spoke out. If Greed would then most the others would most likely join as well. "I will also fight. If we are to die by the hands of Samuel here, then no deal. I'd rather live and be killed by Chastity than deal with being disgraced and ended by a demon." I snarled. Spitting on the ground in the Samuel puppets direction. "What say you brothers, sisters?"

I listened to Lust and was happy she had decided to join. I sent a thought to all of them. What do you think of one of us going to serve under Samuel to make it seem like we are weak when we will really be fighting against him the entire time. The thought was sent to all of them except the sins since they couldn't hear me. I had it in good Faith that the Horseman would relay my message to the Sins.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:34 pm
A ghastly grin appeared on War's face as Conquest summoned his pet and Greed prepared himself. "Glad you decided to bring in your pet... although the entrance could have been less dramatic." the Horseman said mentally to Conquest, his mind-voice light even though they faced a demonic lord. He swung himself up onto Era, who whinnied with anticipation at the battle that was approaching all too quickly.

War let out a roar, laughter that seemed powerful and deep. It echoed around the Sins, the Virtues, the Horseman... even the army of the puppet Samael and his army. He amplified his voice, pointing his fiery weapon at Samael's image, "You think you can defeat us, with a battle? You are trying to beat the Horseman of War at his own game, demon!"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:59 pm
Envy's grin grew even larger as Greed stepped forward. It seemed that they were going to fight. Albeit, not that they had much choice, if they wanted to live that was. The Sin uncovered her mouth and let her laughter roar out. She summoned armor, dark, almost black, green that was flexible, letting her move. This was her armor. She didn't collect this one, it was one that she created for herself. As she shifted, Envy summoned her elbow blades, the point beaten thin, so they never needed sharpening, vials of poison inserted inside, allowing them to secrete in the cuts her blades created. An interesting formula to say the least. One the Amazons had created. And one that Envy was glad to have collected.

"I guess I have no choice other than to fight right now. I have no wish to die, and what can I say? Fighting has the most interesting ways of turning up collectibles. Especially ones that I've never had a chance to collect before," she murmured, her eyes glinting at a battle-lust started to enter her system, like a poison.

Anastaisa_57

xXxFaminexXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 am

ʄαӎɩɳє

"Everything I see is decaying, Everything I touch turns to ashes. I am Famine, And I will watch your Kingdoms fall before my blade."

╔══════════════╗

A man of few words, Famine only laughs, a direct insult towards the Demon Lord. He grins, and only utters a single word as Conquest, War, and Death are ready. He doesn't even look towards the 14 others, having tuned into his Brother's links, pulling them towards a sync, to assist as he can.
"Dollk?" The massive puppet creaks as it's jaw opens, and a great, thunderous roar echos from the depths of the inky blackness within. It rises further from the ground, the tips of it's hip bones peeking from the ground, before it seems to grin.

It had never let go of either building, and with a another soul wrenching roar, it snaps them clean apart, and brings both buildings in to impact the Demons head, a deep boom echoing as the half buildings smash into his skull. Famine grins as Dollk roars yet again! FIRST BLOOD TO THE HORSEMEN!!!

╚══════════════╝

Noted that we were NPCing Samuel for the moment It hink? So I took the honor of hitting him XD. If Im in the wrong, lemme know and Ill edit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 am
Death stalked a away from everyone, keeping an eye on Samael and his army of demons. Samael caught his movement and spoke.
" Horseman of Death, running? I would have thought Famine would have ran before you did."

" I'm not running. I don't want the others to get hurt in what I am about to do."

"What? Summon another pet like Conquest or Famine's doll? Please, it doesn't matter, you will all die. I am stronger than a God, and you have no chance of winning. So why don't you just---" his last words were cut off as Dollk slammed the two builds he held into Samael's head.

" Puny God then." Death said, then continued moving away, watching the demon army that was charging. Death closed his eyes and shifted. He grew to where he was twenty feet tall, half the size of Samael, and with a wave of his hands pushed the Sins,Virtues, and his brothers back away from the charging army. He then shouted out over the Vegas desert with a magic enriched voice. "Steh auf und kämpf!" The force of the shout caused a large sandstorm to arise, the wind blowing back onto the Horseman and all the others. After moment the air cleared, and on what was once an empty desert now was a massive army that stretched as far as the eye could see. The army summoned by Death outnumbered the demonic army six to one, with a few giants and beasts here and there. Each with heavy armor and various weapons, they all looked to Death, who raised is scythe and yelled, "Gebühr!", and the great army began to run towards the demonic army.

Death then returned his attintion to Samael, who had just recovered from the blow Dollk had given him. " This. Ends. Now!" the Arch-Demon roared and charged at the group, which Death had rejoined as Samael spoke. As he charged, Death matched his height and took a near by bus in his right hand. He pushed his fingers through the middle of the bus, making it a large set of brass knuckles. As Samael swung his blade in attack, Death charged near him, causing the attack to miss, and hit the Arch-Demon with a upper-cut that lifted Dark General off the ground and sent him flying back a few football fields. He then looked at the others, white eyes beginning to tint red with Wrath. " Attack or leave! " he shouted at them while he charged towards the dark army, scythe swinging in his left hand cutting demons in half, while swinging a mighty bus armored right hand.

(lets get this party started. All Demons and unclaimed characters are NPCs, feel free to post as them or control them in your posts.)  

Horseman Of Deaths

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 am
I watched patiently as events unfolded. I picked up my weapons. "DO as you guyd wish. I need to get this damn fight over with so I can go back to winning over Chastity." I siad as I picked up my twin swords and jumped for Sameul. This will be interesting. When I jumped for Sameul a demon jumped out of no where and slammed me back to the ground. "You ssssshall not hurt my leader." The demon hissed at me. "You have horrible breath you know." I said teasing him as I shoved him off. One of his clawed hands managed a scrape on my arm that started trickling blood. I launched myself at the demon who awasn't prepared and I was ale to double slice his abdomen in an X. He should bleed to death from that. I turned away an focused on a crowd of demons that had suddenly come out of no where. I readied my swords as two lunged for me at the same time. One went in low for my legs and knocked me off balance as the otehr one landed atop of me. I had my swords ready and the demon was pierced through the stomach. That didn't seem to stop him from continuing to try and slice me into pieces. As he attacked my face the other demon was attempting to amputate my leg. I kicked that one of and began twisting my sword that had penetrated the demon on top of me. He groaned in pain and fell to the left of me. I got up and went to deal with the demon that was trying to rip my leg off.

I watched as Lust was knocked to the ground. I focused on the other demons that flooded around the Samuel puppet and went for all the others. A lizard demon launched itself at me. My sword was still on the ground. I lunged for it as the demon lunged for me. He was off since I moved and then he hissed at me as I grabbed my sword and stood up. He launched himself at me As I fell, I brought my feet off and launched him behind me as I continued into a backwards somer sault and instead stood up as my feet touched the ground again. I whirled around and noticed the demon had left. He was a lower demon and then as I began turning around something banged into my side. I fell to the ground and my sword was knocked from my hand. A drgon demon was flapping it's wings above me as it's claws dug into my body. My arms and thighs in particular. The wings began flapping heavier and I was brought into the air. My heart dropped into my stomach. Only lust could kill me, but I could be hurt to where I would beg for death by anything. If I asked them to they could. I started twisting around attemtping to get out of the demons grasp. If I could manage to get ontop of it, I could maybe make it go to the ground. I sighed heavily as a plan formed in my mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:00 pm
War raised his blade, digging his heels into Era's flanks. She charged into the midst of the demonic army, letting out an ear-wrenching screech and biting into whatever monsters were unfortunate enough to be standing in the fiery beast's path. Her hooves were circlets of fire, leaving a trail of crimson flames where she stepped, burning whoever dared to step near.

"In sibling lamina Samael scriptor florebit festum in tuum reliquias!" shouted War in one of the oldest tongues, Latin. His bloody-red blade burned brighter as he cleaved through the ranks of Samael's army, Era charging through to get him close enough to actually deal some damage. A large form appeared up ahead, blotting out the light of the waning sun and casting a shadow upon both sides of the battle. An ominous roar shook the ground, causing many of the lesser demons to scatter as the great beast approached. It reared its ugly head, adorned with long horns that could easily pierce the strongest armor. Its facial features were grotesque, half resembling the mangled face of an ancient dog. War could smell its rancid breath as it moved, and he took it upon himself to slay the beast.

"Sic revertetur, pater tenebris." murmured War as he leaped off of Era, who kept galloping on and tearing through the demonic army. "You are mine," The greater demon swept a colossal, clawed hand at War as he let out his own battle cry and swiftly side-stepped before charging at the beast and swinging his sword at its tree-trunk thick ankles, aiming to force it to the ground before disposing of it.

A flash of darkness crossed his vision and the breath was knocked out of his lungs as the Horseman was flung to the ground. He had been stuck by the thick tail of the demon! As he struggled to breathe, a streak of blue flew above him and crashed into the chest of the beast, causing it to stumble backwards and let out a roar of agony. A hand was offered to War, which the Rider took gratefully. "I am in your debt, Patience. This is yet another time in which you had saved my sorry backside," said War with a ghastly grin before holding out his sword again.

"You still lack Patience, simply charging into the battle like that without thinking. Come, let us destroy this beast!" replied the Virtue, who wore no armor but flowing blue robes that were spattered with blood. He raised a gnarled rosewood staff and murmured something under his breath. The sapphire orb clutched by the wood at the top glowed and instantly the fiery Horseman felt renewed. With another piercing battle cry, he charged at the demon again with the Virtue following not far behind.

(Really long post... hope you guys didn't get the Tl;dr feeling...)

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:44 pm
Envy launched herself into the fray, on the lookout for collectables as she quickly made her way through the battlefield, a grin bared across her face. She soon saw her first trophy. She made her way behind a dragon-like demon that seemed to be fighting a Virtue. She sneaked up behind the demon and swiped her elbow blades through it's neck, causing the demon to collapse, taking her down with it. The ichor of the demon splashed onto her as she fell to the ground. The burn of the ichor felt like acid as it hit her face. She screamed as it burned into her skin.

Kindness was worried as the dragonish demon rounded on him. This was nothing he had expected, but he was ready nonetheless. The demon's claws were held out in front of it like swords. He was able to block most of the demon's attacks thus far, but the height and the sheer weight of the creature was getting the best of him. But all of a sudden, the demon's head was sliced off and the body started to crumble to the ground. Kindness dove out of the way, but not before he caught sight of...Envy?! He was shocked. Envy was helping him.

He was started out of his shock when she started to scream. He raced forward to help the Sin out from under the corpse when another demon presented itself in front of him. As he started battling, hoping to get around it to get to Envy, he looked up. There was much more going on...and it didn't look good for anyone; Sin or Virtue.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Temperance

Virtue of Control, Justice, and Honor.

Temperance had remained silent the entire time, but as he watched Kindness help Envy, Chastity and Lust working together...He felt a sense of happiness flow through him. His nomadic robes ignite in a burst of golden flames, and he stands there in full battle armor, heavy plate, with an utterly MASSIVE axe held within his hand (See Siggy Pic). "I am the Judge, The Jury, and the Court of Justice itself. I deem you all Guilty, and now I will assume my final role." His armor gleams as three pairs of wings erupt from his back, and the blade of the axe begins to drip with blood from an unknown source. "I will be the Executioner, Face your death with HONOR!" He roars, and launches into the air with a mighty flap of his wings, Racing straight for the Sin of Envy, trapped beneath a demon. He brings the gleaming golden axe up high, and it sings as it carves through the demons body, freeing Envy from it's weight. "Breath Sin of Envy, today is not your court date." he says, leaping to the air, now streaking towards his Sister Chastity, caught by a Dragon Demon. He hopes he makes it quick, lest she be hurt terribly.

ScionValour

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

Greed watched all that went on, from the charge of War, to the capture of the Virtue, to Death's fight with Samael. His armor changed to golden Dragon Armor and his sword changed to a great battle ax. It had been years since he had had a good fight, this seemed to be the place to change that.
He looked and saw a demon slowly coming towards him, it seemed to have had it's left leg broken as it was dragging the limb behind him. Greed simply walked up to the beast and gave it a jab to the face with the handle of his ax.
He started walking one of the larger demons, when the earth as though there was an earthquake. He looked around, but saw nothing. He used a hidden magic and lifted himself to the top of a near by building. From his vantage point, he could see something off in the distance, and even though it was far off, it could be seen that it was huge.
He sent a mental link to all others, Sins,Virtues, and Horsemen alike. " You may want to tag team this b***h, she's a doozy."
As the beast grew closer, it could be seen for just how big it was. Dollk, Famine's puppet, stood at nearly eighty feet, and this demon towered over Dollk. With each step it took, jets of fire shot up as high as the beast's knees. While the red armored spikes in it's back glowed white hot. And in his hand he held a fifty foot mace, which he handled as if it were as light as a toothpick.
Greed looked up as the beast walked by, and thought to himself. ' If I were a praying man...this would be a fine time to do so. Cause I do believe we are screwed.'

See Demon Giant Here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:06 pm
"Give me a boost!" called War to Patience as the greater demon swept his hand toward the Rider again. With a roar, the Virtue thrust his staff into the ground, causing the earth to rise beneath the Horseman and launch him into the air. With a shout that could rival the greater demon's, he dug his fiery sword deep into the wrist of the beast. He dashed up its arm, dragging his weapon through. The wound sprayed demonic black blood, dousing War in it. The beast bellowed in agony and tried to swipe at War again, but he was too fast! He swiftly danced up the beast's shoulder and with a wild swing of his sword, decapitated the head of the beast with ease. The beast immediately fell, taking War with it. "Patience!" shouted the Rider as he fell through the air. The ground was rushing up to meet him fast.

With a flash of blue, the Virtue raised his rosewood staff and the blue glow of his power caught the falling Rider, lowering him to the ground. "I won't let you go down so easily, War--" began Patience.

War whirled upon hearing the sound of Greed's booming voice. "Look at that...!" breathed the Horseman. In the distance, Era's neigh could be heard as she charged through the ranks of the demonic army towards War. She balked slightly when she made it to him, but he swiftly leaped atop her, stretching out his hand to pull up Patience. "Come on, we have more work to do!" shouted the Rider as the Virtue leaped on the back of Era. With another Latin-filled battle cry, he started towards the leviathan that presented the greatest threat.

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:35 pm
Envy feel silent as the heavy weight of the demon slowly proceeded to press on top of her, making it hard for her to breathe. She tried shifting, hoping to find a way in which to get out from under the dragon demon when the corpse suddenly fell away from her. The Sin gasped as she was able to breathe deeply again; looking up she saw that it was Temperance that had freed her. She sprang up, clutching her side where it felt that a rib was bruised, possibly fractured. She staggered to lean against the front half of the corpse, hoping that she wouldn't have to find someone to heal...most likely a Virtue at that. She shuddered at that thought.

As she gained her breathe, Envy looked at the corpse she was leaning against. It was her trophy, the reason she attacked in the first place. Her pain forgotten, she started climbing towards the head of the dragon, hoping against hope that the horns were still there.

As the battle continued around them, Kindness finally dispatched the demon he had been dealing with to look up and see that Envy was climbing up the corpse she had been trapped under. He was a little surprised to see that she was moving...and towards the head of the demon. He shook his head. Of course, her collections. That's the only thing that would make the girl lose sight of everything else, he thought, trying to make his way over to her when he caught the mental link. Looking up, he could see the greater demon approaching. He felt the blood drain from his face. How were they supposed to deal with this?  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff