Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Orcs and Goblins Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notwhybutwhynot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:35 am
Drakeoss Dragoon
ok people I'm starting an orc goblin army and I want to hear what you guys think of

Trolls River and stone your likes about them your dislikes expirince funny storys, amazing results anything

and the same for Goblins I want to know what you guys like about them tactics good ways to use them the do's and don't's of them and the trolls if you guys don't mind, a great meating of the empty "eads blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh

well I played an empire gunline army once and let's say that it wasn't pretty. Imagine a unit of stone trolls that fails it's stupidity test (it was 2'' away from my general so yes I missed a 10...) That blunders within short range of a hellblaster. oh well I mean he can't get off that many shots now can he it'll probably blow up. He then informs me that he has an engineer with the crew and proceeds to inflict 24 wounds on my poor trolls and of course I fail every single regeneration roll yes all 24 of them...That wasn't a good day. As for gobbos I find that they,re a usefull meat shield or they vanish in a puff of red mist if hit by a cannon (see the aforementioned gun line army (3 cannons in a 800 point army), but i really enjoy playing them anyways  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:04 pm
Drachyench_The_Eternal
Does anyone else here play Orcs, or is it just me?
i did for a while but now i mainly play as the lizardmen. i still have my orc army.  

KroqGar

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:54 pm
Can orcs take a merc. wizard?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:36 pm
ShasO Bane
Can orcs take a merc. wizard?

I don't believe, though they need none. Orc Shamans are good enough.  

Drachyench

Desperado de Anarquia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:47 pm
In Orc fluff if the Bigest and strongest is in charge and the Warboss is chalenged by one of another race does that make the person of the other race leader of the Orc warband/waaaaagh/ thingy?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:04 pm
ShasO Bane
In Orc fluff if the Bigest and strongest is in charge and the Warboss is chalenged by one of another race does that make the person of the other race leader of the Orc warband/waaaaagh/ thingy?
only if the new guy is "bigga an' 'arder, an' shows dat boss wat's wat."
in other words, The challenger must kill the old warboss.  

Cagalli Yura Attha

Reddemon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 5:40 pm
I faced a Orc Warband on friday. The guys troll kept on throwing up on my Dark Elf Hero  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:15 pm
Reddemon
I faced a Orc Warband on friday. The guys troll kept on throwing up on my Dark Elf Hero

go trollz go trollz, you gotta love trollz I'm using 3 stone trollz to make 3 rock lancha's going to give them things like massive lacross sticks made from trees and slingshots for them to toss the rocks will get pics up when done  

Drakeoss Dragoon

Drachyench

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:10 pm
Unlike what most people think, Goblin Hordes are actually one of the most powerful armies in fantasy. In a 2K point game, they can have 2 Stone Throwers, 2 Bolt Throwers, 2 Doom Diver Catapults, A Lv.4 Shaman, 3 Lv. 2 Shamans, 2 Big Bosses, a ton of Night Goblin arrers with Fanatics, and speedy Wolf Boys led by the big bosses. Except for their shoddy leadership(which is ok, because a 40-Man unit with only the command upgrades is only 100pts.), and Animosity, Goblin Hordes can dominate.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:50 pm
Ok this thread need to be woken up so I've got something that should help get it going

Ok all you GOblins out there What kinds of things do you equip your Bigbosses, Warbosses, shamen and all other goblin heros and lords with weapons, armour, and so on so dig thro your chest of bits and nastys and tell us what you've got  

Drakeoss Dragoon

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:32 am
come on some one out there must have come up with some fun stuff for there lords and heros like I'm giving 3 of my goblin shamans the staff of sneaky stealin, and Ditto's Double doin do-dahs so I can steal your power dice and use it to power the fact that they can cast there spells twice each *insert evil laugh here*

((and becuase every one else was slow I got the 100th post *insert another evil laugh* twisted twisted pirate pirate pirate ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:25 am
I usually take two or three charactes: one Black Orc Warboss to lead the troops, with Drog's Dead Ard Armour and a great weapon, a Great Shaman with Ditto's Double Doin' Doodas smile  

Hellwolve

Clockwork_Creep

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:12 pm
About the Non Ork a Warboss-

It doesn;t happen all that often. It a human kills the Warboss, the Orc's wil the kill the 'ity 'ittle 'umie. However, it has been known for Goblins to lead warbands, but the minute Black orcs show up, they are in charge.
An oger might lead some Orc's here and there, but that open to debate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:10 pm
*Brings the paddels over to this thread AGAIN and turn on the machine*"CLEAR!!!!"*Zappa the thread a few times getting a heartbeat*

ok people here's something new to get your lille goblin minds working Thymes what kind have you seen and what kinds do you think would be good for an orc goblin army I have one but I won't tell untill a few people speek up and speek there minds of this subject  

Drakeoss Dragoon

Clockwork_Creep

Dangerous Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:07 pm
I came up witha great Christmas themed orc army.
great Warboss Santa, riding his magical flying chariot.
His legion of toy making Gobbos ready to get some killing done with Candy cane Choppas. Yep, working on it right now.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff