Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Age of Sigmar Discussion
The Empire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:07 pm
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos

Defeat and kill are two very different things. Don't forget, not only was he beaten by an Orc, but a rat ended up finishing his job. As for punishments, I know what will happen! He'll have an extra arm (courtesy of Tzeentch) sticking out of his a** (position chosen by Slaneesh) that will only be capable of slapping him in the back of the head every few seconds (Khorne's a**-kicking!). And other then that he'll... umm... become the most handsome man to ever live. Anything Nurgle gives is considered a good thing, so instead Nurgle will take away everything hideous about Archaon. xd

One, defeating the Empire chosen is a gigantic accomplishment. Also, they didn't find a lifeless body. Which means he survived the assassin attack, and left........Can't say he's still alive, and I strangily don't really care if he is. And for the rest of the of the stuff you said, would never ever happen. I mean, it's comical, but there is no way the gods would agree on that let alone creating a punishment together. Some lords have failed in the past and never paid the price, so, Archaon may get lucky. He is the Lord of the End Times after all.

The first chaos champion failed and got his soul trapped in a helmet for the rest of eternity...But Archaon was more successful than him. But quite frankly, I say let him lie. If he's alive, he's lost a lot of favor.

Though, he still would have more favor than any other mortal of Chaos.

Any other mortal of Chaos that has failed, you mean.

Every Mortal has failed at least once in their history. stare

And how many were given the task of leading the entire population of the Chaos Wastes in an attack to destroy the Empire?  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:37 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

The first chaos champion failed and got his soul trapped in a helmet for the rest of eternity...But Archaon was more successful than him. But quite frankly, I say let him lie. If he's alive, he's lost a lot of favor.

And how many were given the task of leading the entire population of the Chaos Wastes in an attack to destroy the Empire?

It wasn't the entire Chaos Waste's population. Archaon gathered a gaint force, if it was all of them then everyone has hell to pay. The forces showed incompentance, and Archaon wouldn't be the only one facing punishment.  

Daemon_King

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:33 pm
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

It wasn't the entire Chaos Waste's population. Archaon gathered a gaint force, if it was all of them then everyone has hell to pay. The forces showed incompentance, and Archaon wouldn't be the only one facing punishment.

The forces did what Archaon told them to do, and Archaon told them to run. xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos

Defeat and kill are two very different things. Don't forget, not only was he beaten by an Orc, but a rat ended up finishing his job. As for punishments, I know what will happen! He'll have an extra arm (courtesy of Tzeentch) sticking out of his a** (position chosen by Slaneesh) that will only be capable of slapping him in the back of the head every few seconds (Khorne's a**-kicking!). And other then that he'll... umm... become the most handsome man to ever live. Anything Nurgle gives is considered a good thing, so instead Nurgle will take away everything hideous about Archaon. xd

One, defeating the Empire chosen is a gigantic accomplishment. Also, they didn't find a lifeless body. Which means he survived the assassin attack, and left........Can't say he's still alive, and I strangily don't really care if he is. And for the rest of the of the stuff you said, would never ever happen. I mean, it's comical, but there is no way the gods would agree on that let alone creating a punishment together. Some lords have failed in the past and never paid the price, so, Archaon may get lucky. He is the Lord of the End Times after all.

Nah, failure means death in the Chaos society. Forgiveness is not much of a Chaos specialty (Again, with the exception of Nurgle).  

Lethkhar

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:28 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

The forces did what Archaon told them to do, and Archaon told them to run. xd

Not nessecarially, Archaon made a tactical retreat inorder to regroup, and was planning on heading back with a new force. That's why he made that vow to kill Valten.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:32 pm
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

Nah, failure means death in the Chaos society. Forgiveness is not much of a Chaos specialty (Again, with the exception of Nurgle).

Then why is Archaon still alive, if death was punishment, then Tzeentch would have had Grimgor kill the Everchosen, remember Tzeentch is the Puppet Master, and knows and controls all. So, I guess Archaon's defeat against Grimgor was punishment. I mean, Grimgor is strong, but I don't think it was just adredaline and momentum fueling the Black Orc Warboss.  

Daemon_King

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 7:01 pm
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

Then why is Archaon still alive, if death was punishment, then Tzeentch would have had Grimgor kill the Everchosen, remember Tzeentch is the Puppet Master, and knows and controls all. So, I guess Archaon's defeat against Grimgor was punishment. I mean, Grimgor is strong, but I don't think it was just adredaline and momentum fueling the Black Orc Warboss.

Maybe not death, but definitely something bad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:35 pm
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

I'm not so sure about that. Though he was falling back Archaon still had a chance to take out Valten. And even if Tzeentch had intended Archaon's defeat to be punishment, Grimgor's kinda insane. I really doubt Tzeentch could have... Awww dammit. I just figured out what GW's going to say. Tzeentch DID intend Archaon to be killed by Grimgor as punishment, but Grimgor (being an Orc and not overly predictable) decided just beating down Archaon was good enough. Though I don't know why I'm saying this, as GW is likely reading it right now. ninja  

Everlasting Chaos

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:57 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

I'm not so sure about that. Though he was falling back Archaon still had a chance to take out Valten. And even if Tzeentch had intended Archaon's defeat to be punishment, Grimgor's kinda insane. I really doubt Tzeentch could have... Awww dammit. I just figured out what GW's going to say. Tzeentch DID intend Archaon to be killed by Grimgor as punishment, but Grimgor (being an Orc and not overly predictable) decided just beating down Archaon was good enough. Though I don't know why I'm saying this, as GW is likely reading it right now. ninja

Maybe, and I think this event will have something to do with the next Fantasy Campaign, I mean, Archaon isn't gonna take that beating sitting down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:56 pm
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Lethkhar
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

Maybe, and I think this event will have something to do with the next Fantasy Campaign, I mean, Archaon isn't gonna take that beating sitting down.

Do I sense a mirror campaign happening? Fluff-wise this is practically how the Fall of Medusa V campaign started... Titus went to stop all sorts of Xenos stuff, but failed. So now in an attempt to redeem himself he's going to Medusa V... Hmm... I wonder...  

Everlasting Chaos

Daemon_King

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:59 pm
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Everlasting Chaos
Daemon_King
Lethkhar

Do I sense a mirror campaign happening? Fluff-wise this is practically how the Fall of Medusa V campaign started... Titus went to stop all sorts of Xenos stuff, but failed. So now in an attempt to redeem himself he's going to Medusa V... Hmm... I wonder...

Well, I see how there's a similarity, but I think that GW is going on this with a different angle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:35 pm
Does anyone ever use a Engenieer with a hochland rifle becuase i have and it's missed so many times it makes me angry  

neo1592

Everlasting Chaos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:48 am
neo1592
Does anyone ever use a Engenieer with a hochland rifle becuase i have and it's missed so many times it makes me angry

Not sure about everyone else but I find my Engineers more effective with my Cannons. Though I HAVE enjoyed the use of the Long Rifle from atop the Steam Tank. Personal favorite moment:

Chaos player brings along a Hellcannon. I fire one of my Cannons at the crew, two of which were lined up quite nicely. Both fell. An Engineer from atop the Steam Tank sniped off the last one. The Hellcannon then chose to rampage into the Chaos player's general, an annoying Tzeentch sorcerer. He didn't survive. All this happened on turn one, too. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:56 pm
Everlasting Chaos
neo1592

Not sure about everyone else but I find my Engineers more effective with my Cannons. Though I HAVE enjoyed the use of the Long Rifle from atop the Steam Tank. Personal favorite moment:

Chaos player brings along a Hellcannon. I fire one of my Cannons at the crew, two of which were lined up quite nicely. Both fell. An Engineer from atop the Steam Tank sniped off the last one. The Hellcannon then chose to rampage into the Chaos player's general, an annoying Tzeentch sorcerer. He didn't survive. All this happened on turn one, too. xd

The fighting platform is my favrouite option for the steam tank.  

Lord of Ostlandria

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:42 am
neo1592

That thing killed my champion one time... stressed  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces