Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.
The Monarchy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:36 am
I'm quietly proud, it seems I stirred up a little royalist fervour..  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:30 am
*sigh*

I miss monarchy-threads in ED.

My days of "ultimate pwnage" are now growing regrettably faded..

Invictus_88
Captain

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:44 am
I know little of the monarchy. You may pwn at will.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:13 am
Peasant: " who are you?"
Arthur : " I am Arthur, king of the Britons!"
peasant: " Well I didn`t vote for you!"  

wodewose

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:34 am
This is a topic which makes me want to kill. With good reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:38 am
Indie_Chick
This is a topic which makes me want to kill. With good reason.

Oh really? Well then, pray tell, what is your 'good reason'?  

Arivel

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:33 am
Would it be due to her psychotic tendencies, perchance? Or something far deeper, more inexplicable that us mere mortals could ever comprehend... confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:40 am
Nebelstern
Would it be due to her psychotic tendencies, perchance? Or something far deeper, more inexplicable that us mere mortals could ever comprehend... confused

Or maybe she just hates the monarchy  

and_solo_said

x.Tag.Youre__Pregnant.]]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:33 pm
Nebelstern
Psychotic tendencies? Moi? NEVER!
I just don't see the point: why do we need a monarchy and a goverment? One or the other... I wouldn't mind if it was just the monarchy, its just that as the situation stands, they don't actually have a purpose other than to attract the touristy types. They get paid millions of pounds to cut a ribbon or something.... What's more, everyone really gives a toss about what they do. Like, OMG Prince Harry smoked a bit of draw, he must be an addict. And they say this while they have a joint in their hands.... but yeah. I'll shuttup now. The royal family should be well-behaved, marry who they are meant to etc.
They or the goverment need to be gotten rid of cos with both of them there, the royals end up doing no work.

I found a thing about them which is cool. They have REALLY funny guards. It is VERY fun to try and get those guards to lose their straight face. They are quite literally made of stone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:37 pm
I would argue against you, but I wouldn't want to spoil Invi's glory. Besides, he'll do it better.

Anyway, you have to love the monarchy. They're all such arses, how could you not?  

Boolean Julian
Crew

mattyp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:49 pm
Royalist to the core.

The Royals are one of the very few things that I would take up arms for

God save the Queen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:47 pm
Nebelstern

As a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic I have to say...we`re not ALL drooling homicidaly inclined loonies.
Actual Psychosis can erode your sense of self-worth and self-identity.You begin to doubt yourself, you loose any sense of accomplishment.Even if you manage to accomplish anything despite your jumbled thought process you may soon come to dis-belive that you had anything to do with your hard work.
I probably over-reacted here, sorry.  

wodewose

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:48 am
mattyp
Royalist to the core.

The Royals are one of the very few things that I would take up arms for.

God save the Queen.

Likewise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:53 am
Indie_Chick
Nebelstern
Psychotic tendencies? Moi? NEVER!
I just don't see the point: why do we need a monarchy and a goverment? One or the other... I wouldn't mind if it was just the monarchy, its just that as the situation stands, they don't actually have a purpose other than to attract the touristy types. They get paid millions of pounds to cut a ribbon or something.... What's more, everyone really gives a toss about what they do. Like, OMG Prince Harry smoked a bit of draw, he must be an addict. And they say this while they have a joint in their hands.... but yeah. I'll shuttup now. The royal family should be well-behaved, marry who they are meant to etc.
They or the goverment need to be gotten rid of cos with both of them there, the royals end up doing no work.

I found a thing about them which is cool. They have REALLY funny guards. It is VERY fun to try and get those guards to lose their straight face. They are quite literally made of stone.

My dear, at 4:23pm on Friday the 22nd of April, you made an ED thread about the British Monarchy.

I had the decency to utterly pwn it, thrashing your arguments into matchwood, on the 23rd of the same month.

You never responded, please. If you feel confident enough in your arguments, feel free to return and fight your corner.

Regards,

Invictus

Queen Elizabeth II. the Royals in general.  

Invictus_88
Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:55 am
Invictus_88
mattyp
Royalist to the core.

The Royals are one of the very few things that I would take up arms for.

God save the Queen.

Likewise.

I would, if they acted like royalty and not a bunch of gilt chavs  
The Politics Subforum, it was -almost- inevitable.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games