Welcome to Gaia! ::

.|| Tendaji ||.

Back to Guilds

HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Archives
◈ Growth Requests [closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:13 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Kennet
Desired Class: Blade (Amazon; Spear)
Current Location: Andile, Jauhar
Journal: [x]
RP 1: Kennet/Xilarn
RP 2 & 3: Kennet/Samoset
Journal Entry 1: Spectrum of Aggression
Journal Entry 2: Inflamed
Journal Entry 3: You've Got A Lot of Nerve!
Items:

Simple Spear + Dye 1 and 2: Please change the crystal's color to be red-orange and the wood handle to be dark brown! uwu

Niiribi root: I'd like Kennet's hair to reach his upper back and become more wild and free.

Bandage: Loose bandage coverings on his hands and feet for protection. (If you could make them look old and tattered, too, that would be epic)

Barette + Dye 3: Small hoops in his right ear, gold in color. One on his ear lobe and few smaller ones going along the path up to the point of his ear.

Tattoo Kit: Tattoos on his side and chest that resemble the ones his father has.

Bag + Dye 4: I would like the bag he currently has to be swapped for a small pouch bag, like this brown pouch bag. I would like it to be dyed dark brown and either be attached to the side of his loincloth (No shoulder strap) or fastened to his wrist via the green beaded material.

Please keep the beads on his wrist, the necklace, and the loincloth from his previous stage. You can add to the design of the loincloth as you'd like and add some beads or crystals, but please don't add anything to his hair or give him extra adornments. Kennet is very simplistic with how he dresses and doesn't like to wear a lot of clothing or jewelry, especially on his head or on his chest. Bracelets are iffy, as long as they're simple. Otherwise, have fun!<3

Preferred Artists: Scar, Flan (Note: Whoever does Kennet is prefered for Samoset when his turn comes around. Just to let you know!)

Kennet can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:30 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Ruelash
Class Promotion:Knight
Current Location: Zena
Journal: X

RP 1, 2 X Red in Tooth and Claw ** Ikkio and Ruelash (Biroki Cameo), 20+ posts, worth 2 RP credits
RP 3: X ** Meta Ch. 5: Invasion, Camp
X ** Meta Ch. 5: Invasion, Into the Thick of things
X ** Meta Ch. 5: invasion, Preparing for the worst
(Counts as 1 RP Credit)
RP 4: X Two Peas in a Very Scary Pod ** Ruelash and Iroia
RP 5: X BEAST BATTLE: Ogbonna and Ruelash vs Sailscales (1000+ words each, Counts)

Journal Entry 1: X Coat ** Solo 830 words
X The Hunt for Khasib ** Solo, 614 words

Journal Entry 2: X Eggs ** Solo, 1226 words
Journal Entry 3: X Hate and Betrayal ** Solo, 1235 words
Battle 1: X BATTLE: Ruelash vs Yaholo (Tale, LOST)
Battle 2: X ** Meta Ch. 5: Invasion, Into the Thick of things (Battle Credit)

Items:

Scales: Belt
First Aid Kit: A scar, long, going down the side of his face
Shaving kit: Facial hair! CC

Just make sure he looks like the emotionally bizzare violent arse he is...

Preferred Artists: Scarlet

Ruelash can find his quest here.

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Shalvesta]
Desired Class:[Swordsman (Sentinel) ]
Current Location: [From Oba, located in Jauhar]
Journal: [URL Link]
RP 1: [URL Link]
RP 2: [URL Link]
RP 3: [URL Link]
Journal Entry 1: [URL Link]
Journal Entry 2: [URL Link]
Journal Entry 3: [URL Link]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [As a plot point, Shal has been looking for her husband. I don't really have a preference on what happened to him - whether he's alive and was captured, alive and hiding out, or dead - but if that gives any inspiration for a quest, I don't mind if she finds out here or just is promised information on it. That was only a beginning plotpoint and I don't mind/care if it's close here or not.]
Items: Tattoo Kit - Lip Dye I would like her lips to be painted red, or normal lip color, but where the red in that picture is I'd like it to be gold on Shalvesta's lips. Eye Makeup Gold eyeshadow
Niiribi Root & Dye - Keep her current hairstyle (half dreaded half loose) but make her hair fall to around her navel. I'd like to keep it that she doesn't have bangs, and that instead her hair is pulled back - just increase the length. I would also like the tips, at the bottom, dyed gold.
Dye - I would like the tan/brown cloth made more see-through - I actually don't want to change the color, just the fact that it's see-through instead of opaque.
Sheath - A hard-brown leather sheath tied at her hip, preferably by a gold cord. If a red-brown belt could also be added that'd be cool!
Fetish - Nosering in this style made of bright gold. Along with that, I'd like a simple gold hoop added to each nostril as well, similar to this. Please ignore the lip ring in that last picture. If the bands from each nostril could be thick bands, like the septum piercing in that second reference, I'd be so happy. I can draw a reference if you need it. If I need another fetish for this, please tell me!
Fetish - Bracelets or Armlets similar to these - instead of blue I'd like red rope with gold chains, either on the wrists or elbows. Style can look different if the artist prefers ~ razz
Fetish - Claws Darker gold material, only on her non-sword hand. I imagine she is left handed, so if she's in an action pose with her sword she should be brandishing it with one hand, with these claws on the other. They're more decorative, not sharp, and they style doesn't have to be like that, they could be more simple - it's up to the artist or we could talk more about it. <3
Dancer's Ribbon - I would like the bow of rope around her waist elongated so that the rope is longer, perhaps hanging past her hips, with a bright red ribbon wound through the thick gold ropes. If the ribbon falls longer than the rope does that works too - I imagine the rope is bound by the copper tip seen in the first picture, but the ribbon falls loose before that part, flowing behind her.

Non Item Requests - I would be very happy if Shalvesta's facial features are similar to this lovely lady here.

Body wise, she's still very slim, I do want her to have breasts but they'll be petite. Her hips are a slightly broader than her shoulders, making her slightly curvy as she gets older would be great.

Clothes wise if her sandals could get more sturdy, like the top or right reference here would be great. Any other changes the artist wants are fine, but I do like the color palette - the bright yellow and golds.
Preferred Artists: [Flan, and if Flan is unavailable I can do it.]

Shalvesta's quest can be found here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:25 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Ime
Desired Class:Healer
Current Location: Jahaur
Journal: [ here ]
RP 1: [X]
RP 2: [X] < worth two points (20 posts each)
RP 3: n/a
Journal Entry 1: [X]
Journal Entry 2: [X]
Journal Entry 3: [X]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [If you have a preferred subject/topic or plot point you'd like used in this quest, please let us know! We may not be able to use it, but it gives us some ideas as to your Quest Prompt. Can be one suggestion or multiple suggestions.]
Items:
-Bag: Optional!! She often gathers plants for the healing tent and will pick them up when ever she sees them ICly.
-Obsidian Ring: A simple gift from her mother after her growth quest. Preferably not flat obsidian. Surprise me!
-Dancer's Ribbon: I just rather like her sash in her first stage and would love it to remain in some form. It doesn't necessarily have to be the same scarf!
-Basic beads: The most harmless weapon ever. Unsure if the color can be changed, but I don't mind whatever color they may end up being. They totally don't have to match her outfit. She's going to fall in love with her first set!
Preferred Artists: Kaname, Scarlett, Flan

Ime can find her quest here.

bobaTJ

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:44 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Finnley
Desired Class:Healer (Scholar)
Current Location: [Jahauar]
Journal: here
RP 1: ONE
RP 2: TWO
RP 3: THREE
Journal Entry 1: ONE
Journal Entry 2: TWO
Journal Entry 3: THREE
Preferred Quest Prompt: [If you have a preferred subject/topic or plot point you'd like used in this quest, please let us know! We may not be able to use it, but it gives us some ideas as to your Quest Prompt. Can be one suggestion or multiple suggestions.]
Items:
~Bag: a satchel or bag on a belt. (If satchel, it's worn with the strap across her body, if on belt, the bag on the right side)
~Cloak: Self explanatory, a cloak with a hood but with the hood down
~Niiribi Root: hair growth between her waist and hips
~Comb: Keeping the pigtails but making them low like this, longer than that obviously, and on the loose ends have small braids throughout.
Preferred Artists: Kaname, Flan, Scarlett

Finnley can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:26 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Sawenah]
Desired Class:[Lancer (Rider) ]
Current Location: [Southern Jauhar – Neued/ Oban occupied Jauhar]
Journal: [ x]
RP 1:
[ Ongoing: Helping the Healing Sage]
RP 2:
[ Ongoing: You want to heal?]
RP 3:
Versatile Point:
Versatile Prompt
Username || [Akuma_Kessaku]
Character Name || [Sawenah]
Prompt || [These last few months have been a dream for Sawenah. Despite the circumstances that brought her to jauhar, and the bumpy start she had trying to find her place among the resistance once she arrived, she has really found her place and become rather comfortable within the camp walls. She was supplied with everything she needed; food, shelter, clothing. Sure she had to work for it, but it was better than the week she spent wandering Tale.

Everything had been a dream… but something about this morning was different. When she woke in the tent with the rest of the help and healers and everyone else was gone. There was a smog that coated the inside of the tent, smoke? Slipping into her sandals she fumbled with the laces until they were tight. Her chest ached; lungs itched from the smoke inhalation. She waved her hands out in front of her as if she were attempting to clear a path to the tent opening.

Stepping through the flaps of the healing tent brought her to another world; a world of chaos. Fireballs hurled by her as she saw a deep red wall advancing at the camp. The color drained from her face as she retreated back into the camp. Had it finally come? The Obans are making their move on the camp now? Sawenah wasn’t ready for this, had never trained for this… What little knowledge she had wasn’t enough to face this foe, but it was all she had. Closing her eyes she tried to think, tried to focus; ‘What are your advantages?’ she asked herself while gripping tight to smooth stone that hung from her neck. ‘The camp… surely they didn’t know everything about it…’

She was near the armory; their weapons stockpile. It’s surely been ransacked by the resistance in light of their situation, but there must be something she could use in there. Keeping low she weaved through the tents until she came to the armory. There wasn’t much left; a few spears hanging to the wooden racks they rested, some blades opposite them a few arrows scattered about the floor, armor pieces, replacement spear heads and the likes. She scooped up a spear and peered out the opposite side of the tent.

Things were a bit of a blur up close, but there was no immediate threat. At a distance however she could see the advancing Oban forces and the wall of flames they brought with them. It was then she noticed a few skulking about the camp ahead of the rest; bladed, hooded, sneaky sorts there was one a few feet away, paused and looking back at their comrades. Sawenah stepped out of the tents shade, taking the opportunity to catch the fiend off guard she took the spear over her shoulder, took a few steps back, then ran forward, shuffle stepped; startled by the shuffle the sneak turned just in time to have the lance pierce its chest, knocking it to the ground. Dropping its weapons it struggled with the pole in its chest, but the hooked nature of the tip made it impossible to rip back out without doing permanent damage. It wasn’t much longer before the fiend stopped struggling.

Sawenah slipped back into the tent and held the stone at her neck, “I just…Did I just kill…” her throat tightened, the room began spinning. She did her best to calm herself, if that creep was so close it’s probably not the only one. Grabbing another spear she peeked out the opposite side this time, but all she saw was the advancing Oban line, no sneaks out this side. Turning back to the tent she noticed the opposite end was blocked by three looming figures.

Sawenah gripped the shaft of her spear and hunched down, “I-I…” her voice cracked and she forgot what she was going to say as they began advancing toward her. Her mind was swimming with excuse after excuse of why she killed their comrade; excuses she could give them to spare her life, but her mouth just hung open, the spear heavy in her hands. The lead pushed the tip of the spear toward the floor and it dropped with ease out of Sawenah’s hand. She stared in awe at the man, who then raised his blade and brought the hilt down hard on the top of her head. Her vision went white from the impact, and she found herself on her knees. When her vision returned she saw the man’s knees, which quickly swirled into his feet as her body impacted with the ground.

‘We weren’t ready for this… We should have prepared…’ she thought or had she spoke? one man hoist her from the earth and flung her over his shoulder like a ragdoll. Blinking in and out of consciousness she managed to catch a few glimpses of the camp; people being herded into groups and cuffed, soldiers being executed, the blood soaked earth, structures buckling from their flame riddled frames. The camp was taken; Neued was lost.

The man dropped Sawenah off his shoulder and dragged her semi-conscious body to the center of a small caged enclosure. She wasn’t sure how many others were in there with her, but she knew she wasn’t alone. She heard something slam and the receding steps of the soldier that dropped her here. She tried to move, tried to get up, but they held her down, “Rest. There is nothing more you can do now.” She heard a woman say as she cradled her torso and pressed the pain on her head, “She’s bleeding, anyone have a rag?” was the last thing Sawenah was able to make out before she succumbed to unconsciousness.]

Journal Entry 1:[ x]
Journal Entry 2: [ x]
Journal Entry 3: [ x]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [I figured since she was captured in the versatile reply perhaps she could find a way to escape the Oban camp. This will definitely force her to break out of her little innocent shell and teach her to fight with a weapon. She also currently has an rp going with Zuri and she is learning to wield a spear, so now she can actually apply what she learned.]
Items:
[ ۩ ------ Cloak ۩ ------ Comb ۩ ------ Fetish ۩ ------ Lance ۩ ------ Takoda's Necklace]
Preferred Artists: [Flan<3]

Sawenah can find her quest here.

akuma_kessaku

Omnipresent Gawker

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:10 am
Non-Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Viveka
Class Promotion: Artisan (Special title; Sculptor)
Current Location: Mez, Sauti (Can travel to Zidel, Zena)
RP 1: Meta
RP 2: Meta
RP 3: Sauti - Viveka/Natsu
RP 4: Jauhar - Natsu/Viveka/Finnley
RP 5: Zena - Makani/Eira/Viveka
RP 6: Zena - Snowball fight group rp
RP 7: Zena - Viveka/Rastian
Journal Entry 1: [Pondering Little Ones] (371) [Silhouettes] (576) [War Time Paranoia] (343) (1290 all together)
Journal Entry 2/3: [Mining And Tea] (1519) [Two Types Of Mediums] (574) (2093 all together)
Journal Entry 4/5: [Hello, Hogarth] (375) [Something Isn't Right] (1105) [Beauty On The Snowbank] (738 ) (2218 all together)

>>> 5601/5000 words required <<<

Preferred Quest Prompt: No real suggestions for themes, just some guidelines I'd prefer to be followed.

> No making something with clay, he did that last time, LOL.

> If he has to sculpt something (No doubt it will happen, really), please use crystal or rock for his medium of choice.

> Also, if you use the war in some way, please don't have him face getting captured. Thank you!

Items: GENERAL REFERENCE

Cloak x2 + Dye x2 + Barette: For the outfit and colors in the image above. If you need a ref for his earring, I can make one! <3 (I'd like his shirt to cover his stomach, please!)

Styling Shears: Please cut his hair to the length in the reference above. <3 (Don't change his hair color)

Tool Kit: Sculpting tools! 8D Put something in his hands related to sculpting, I don't care what. <3

First aid kit: I'd like the arm he isn't holding a carving tool in to be in sling made of fabric similar to his outfit. (Not bandages) He broke his arm during an rp and I'd like that to be reflected.

Sheath: I'd like there to be a sheath small enough to conceal a knife on his belt. Color of sheath is CC.

Bag: A simple pouch bag. Color is CC.

> Please keep the ring from his last stage! (It's his wedding ring to Natsu)

> There is no need for the armor on his wrists and legs anymore, please remove that! <3

> Please keep the crystal necklace from his last stage. (You can alter it, though, if you want. Make it smoother or something like that, just to show his skill has improved)

> If his mood could somewhat match the ref picture or, in general, not be so horribly sad looking like his last stage, that would be amazing!

> If you need anything, feel free to ask me. <3

Preferred Artists: Scar, please! <3 (I don't mind waiting)

Viveka can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Kelina
Class Promotion:[Hunter (Ranger) ]
Current Location: [Tale Base]
Journal: link
RP 1: Night Watcher
RP 2: Hunting Accident
RP 3: Soup?
RP 4: Why You Can't Just Dance Around With Danger
RP 5: A Before and After
Journal Entry 1: Versatile Point
Journal Entry 2: Hunting Accident 1/2 point The Love that Bloomed 1/2 point
Journal Entry 3: Pop Goes the Archer
Battle 1: vs Takoda
Battle 2: Into the thick of it
Preferred Quest Prompt: None
Items: shop post
Keen Bow = if I could have her bow take on the Vagrant's bow coloring now?
Cloak = Cloak with a hood, but hood down
Dye = Dye the cloak a dark blue
Obsidian Ring = A wedding band
First aid x 3 =
~one healed scar on her left leg, medium sized.
~One healed scar on her right arm, above/through the lighter band, smaller sized.
~One healed scar on her stomach, left side, small and medium length but not deep looking.
Sheath = for a dagger
Preferred Artists:
1. Kana
2. Elf Princess Flannery
3. Scarlet Arbuckle

Kelina can find her class quest Here

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Elf Princess Flannery

Skilled Worker

11,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name: [Warren]
Desired Class:[Guard ]
Current Location: Tale/west Sauti]
Journal: [Link]
RP 1: [New places full of new faces]
RP 2: [Witu Wrestler]
RP 3: [The Debted and the Bedridden]
Journal Entry 1: [Herding Aldabuck]
Journal Entry 2: [Aldabuck horn]
Journal Entry 3: [Thoughts of Battle]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [-]
Items: [Using first aid kit, and fetish from his inventory.
First aid kit: Witu bite scar on his shoulder
Fetish: Aldabuck horn strapped to his side]
Preferred Artists: [Myself emotion_awesome ]

Warren can find his class quest here

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:20 am
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Rayolun]
Class Promotion:[ Stage 3 - Spearman]
Current Location: Jahaur
Journal: The tides hit here
RP 1: Meta Ch 5
RP 2: Snuggles
RP 3: Versatile Point from Battle of Neued prompt.
RP 4: VP from Meta ch 6
RP 5: VP from Meta ch 6
Journal Entry 1: Back into the Jungle
Journal Entry 2: Diving
Journal Entry 3: A Lost Battle

Extra RP that is his reaction to returning to Lasarra's village and seeing it destroyed (basing it off result of Kels quest!)

Battle 1: Meta CH 5 battle
Battle 2: Animal Battle 1 and 2
Preferred Quest Prompt:Feel free to do what you want. Ray is currently looking for Lasarra (which can't be found) and his Roati Rownin. Other than that he's up for anythign!
Items: Tattoo Kit : Please add a band tattoo along his upper arm (same side as current tat). Same color and style of design. (should be placed like this)
Gorogorum Scale: add scale leg guards to match his arm gaurds!

Face: If you could make him slightly more solemn right now.. Ray's going through some tough times. (or will be soon....)

(currently buying smile First aid kit: Add in some light scarring along his ribs: he got slashed there this meta while escapeing (also his thigh but since you cant see that no worry!)

Shaving kit: add in facial hair like this please!

Preferred Artists: Kaname(if she's back), Scar, Elf (I love all of you.. only putting Kan up first since she's the original artist)

Rayolun may find his quest here.

robot kitten

Tipsy Pirate

Aukai Oceansoul

Springtime Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:26 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:[Iroia]
Desired Class: [Swordsman (Assassin) ]
Current Location: [Tale]
Journal: [Link]
RP 1: [Meta Point]
RP 2: [Two Peas in A very scary Pod]
RP 3: [URL Link]
Journal Entry 1: [Meta Point]
Journal Entry 2: [LInk]
Journal Entry 3: [LInk]
Preferred Quest Prompt: [Up to you guys.]
Items: Simple Blades, Fetish, Tattoo Kit.
Preferred Artists: [Flan, Kana, Scar]

Iroia can find her quest here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:56 am
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:BarAmal
Desired Class:Archer (Ranger)
Current Location: Jauhar/Tale boarder
Journal: [BarAmal]
RP 1: [ Versatile point from step war games done via PM send in I have a copy of the send in the journal if needed.]
RP 2: [Private [x] : Floundering steps ( Ta'ruk)]
RP 3: [Meta even post Neued destruction. captured side]
Journal Entry 1: [Journal entry x 1 1,016]
Journal Entry 2: [Journal entry x 1 1,002]
Journal Entry 3: [Journal entry x 1 1,023]
Preferred Quest Prompt: Sorry no really big or amazing ideas. BarAmal is tired and sore on his way back home after all the fighting. He's also a bit depressed as he feels like everything he touches falls apart and not in a good way.
Items:

Simple bow – Ok I would like this bow to have a resistance mark engraved on it since BarAmal will be making this bow and carving that mark out in a solo after quest.
Bandage /First aid-I’d like a scar or bandage on his right arm near or under that lovely arm band he has on. I didn’t know which would look better so I bought both and it’s up to the artist <3
Physicians Bane –darkened bow
Resistance Token x2 -I wasn’t sure if I needed more than one token to mark the bow so I have two~
Preferred Artists: Elf first since she made him and I'm a huge fan of keeping one artist for stages, ummm Kaname, Scarlett.. seesh you are all so good it's hard to have a preference

BarAmal can find his quest here.

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Orpheus Solon

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:24 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Makani
Class Promotion:Sage
Current Location: Tale at the moment, aiding in the healing of any remaining injured from the war.

RP 1: [1] Makani & Many Others (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))
RP 2: [2] Makani & Sin'qua (( O:11 J:12, DONE ))
RP 3: [3] Makani & Nkole (( O:13 J:12, DONE ))
RP 4&5: [5-6] (( Meta VP, Counts as 2 ))

Journal Entry 1&2: [1-2] (( 2341 Word, Counts as 2 ))
Journal Entry 3: [3] (( 1232 Words ))

Battle 1: [1] Makani vs Maglardilla x 2, 2 x Wins, 1 x Loss
Battle 2: [2] (( Meta VP, Counts as 1 ))

Preferred Quest Prompt: Nothing that comes to mind, I am good with anything.

Items:

~ Intricate Runes: A question on these, would they still be fancy colored like his last set was due to the power of prophet's staff? If so I would like to keep them the same, random colors that his last set of runes were.

~ Change of Clothes: Using it for a top edit. I'd like Makani's clothing to stay basically the same but minus the furs he is wearing (since he is a warmer climate these days) and the sleeves on his shirt for the same reason. He is going to keep the scarf (since it's precious to him) but if it could be tied around his waste? Maybe have it replace the green thing he is wearing if they don't go together? I will leave it up to the artist to decide.

~ Resistance Token: If the shell item could be made into a necklace for him, one that has a shorter strange of beads then his mother's necklace, almost chocker sized, that would be cool.

~ Healer's Accolade: If I recall right it was supposed to add a glowing aura. Could the glow be applied to his runes instead of Makani himself? If so that would be great! If not then skip this item. <3

~ Dye: I always toss a dye in in case the artist wants to change the color of something to make match better. The only thing I ask not be dyed would be his necklace or his scarf, anything else can be fiddled with to make his clothing match better.

~ Other: Please keep the same hair style, his mother's necklace, and his 'fox eyes'. I love those three things as they are and would like to keep them as such. <3

Preferred Artists: Kaname please! If she is full up then Scarlett is my second choice.

Makani can find his quest here.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:15 pm
Battle Class Growth Form

Character Name:Uquin
Class Promotion:Monk
Scholar

Current Location: Tale, probably will travel more towards Sauti/Zena, possibly Matori/Oba
Journal: Journal
RP 1: Healers View Painters View
RP 2: Festival Frolics
RP 3: Another Lost Battle
RP 4: VP (Battle of Neued)
RP 5: VP (Meta)
Journal Entry 1: An Exception
Journal Entry 2: The Battle of Neued
Journal Entry 3: Half Sight
Battle 1: Takoda vs Uquin
Battle 2: Biroki vs Uquin
Preferred Quest Prompt: I love to be challenged with my characters, so if you see anything he is lacking in please please PLEASE throw it at me. I'd love anything you can come up with.

If nothing appears, bringing up his old family, or making him deal with failure would be good, but I really want anything you can think of.

Items: Piercing Kit- Pierced ears, smaller metal/gem bits moving up from the earring at his lobe.
First Aid - Scar along the right side of the face, as seen in the reference below.
First Aid - Prosthetic eye made from a wood/opal material, like this. The browns (polished looking wood) with flecks of bright green and blue.
Intricate Beads
Race Regalia - to color the beads in leaf earthling colors. Maybe opal beads using the pinks and greens? (referencing colors here.
Display of Power - some small rocks around the staff
Hair Ornament - for the ornament seen in the reference pic.
Shoes - Sandals, like here.
Niiribi Root + Comb - Hair like in the picture. Shaggy, a bit road worn.
Sewing Kit - Would love a simple red design on the end of the scarf around his neck, like here
No item - would like sort of a skirt/scarf around his waist in a darker orange/brown as seen in the ref.
Ref1 + Ref 2
Preferred Artists: If Flan is up for it, but if she isn't I will. I did have a sketch of what I wanted his outfit/hair to look like though, if Flan wanted to do him. Never mind, I will be doing him :3

Uquin can find his quest here.

scarlett arbuckle
Crew

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:12 pm
Prentice Growth Form

Character Name:Ethelfleade
Desired Class:Swordsman (Assassin)
Current Location: Still in Tale from the battle, but can ICly be anywhere really
Journal: Link
RP 1: Meta Versatile Point
RP 2: Meta Versatile Point
RP 3: Hunting Time
Journal Entry 1: Meta Versatile Point
Journal Entry 2: Meta Versatile Point
Journal Entry 3: The Cost Of Freedom - Affinity Solo
Preferred Quest Prompt: No suggestions
Items:
○ x1 Simple Blades
○ x1 Cloak, Hood down
○ x1 Dye, for the cloak, a dark brown
○ x1 Bandage, on her right hand, wrapped around
○ x1 Tattoo Kit: Use the resistance token for a tattoo on inside of her right forearm
○ x1 Resistance Token (for tattoo)
○ x4 Sewing Kit, some kind of tribally/swirly pattern on her corset
○ x3 Piercing Kit, one small piercing on her nose, and one in each ear.
Preferred Artists: 1. Flan, 2. Scar, 3. Kana

Ethelfleade can find her quest here.

◈ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas