Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
Ceil's Academy For Young Feline Boys {{O/A}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image User Image User Image

Nicholas
"Ooh?" He moves his head so his mouth is now on James's neck. "Me too."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm
James gasped and tilted his head up. A small moan escaped his throat. "Sorry..." He whispered. For what? ... I don't know... He ran his fingers through Nick's hair.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:32 pm

Nicholas
Nick smiles, "It's okay..." he breathes in the others ear, "It's good." His mouth is over James's again, lightly brushing across.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm
James lifted his head up, connecting with Nick's lips. ((aww :3 )) He jumped. What the hell am I doing!? He pushed Nick off of him, and slid off the bed. "I- um.. I'm sorry..." He hid his face, and almost ran into the door. He couldn't get it to open. "Damn it..." His voice cracked. His eyes started watering. He pulled the hood of his jacket over his head and banged it against the door. "I'm sorry..."  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:00 pm

Nicholas
Nick, to be honest, wasn't really expecting James's reaction so he takes moment to recover. "Hey hey, wait! I'm sorry..." Wait, why was he apologizing? Slightly embarrassed he looks away, scowling at the wall. He wasn't a complete jerk, but still...

((ehehehe, just wait till they find out they share a room))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:07 pm
((ARE YOU SERIOUS.))

James shook his head, still not looking at Nick. "I just.. Old memories..." He sank to the floor. "I'd rather not remember them..."  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:22 pm

Nicholas
Nick flops back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. "Yeah, me to..."

((very
ooo is this about to... get deep? o.o ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:31 pm
((no XD James doesn't like talking about his past love... The one he dreams about (: I still need to think of a story.. If he ever tells anyone...))

"I should go..." James said, wanting to kick himself. His lips felt funny... He stood, and slipped out of the door, leaving it open just a crack.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:37 pm

Nicholas
Nick sighs softly, turning his head in time to see James leave. He should probably leave to, except for he didn't. Instead he starts up another cigarette. (so much for not smoking on the bed...)

((sigh... ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:52 pm
((go after him!! D: ))

James ran outside. He paced back and forth, not knowing what to do. He fell back against the wall and slid down. "What the hell's wrong with me?" He asked himself.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 pm

Nicholas
Still he's feeling kind of... Nick just stares at the smoke curling up towards the ceiling before he's suddenly up and on his feet, heading towards the door. He was bored anyway, was what he told himself. Cigarette still balanced in his fingers, he finds James's wall, sliding down it himself, a few feet away. He feels like he should say something, but doesn't know what. Nick's strong point wasn't really words- more like action, maybe.

((...fine. Now I feel like I'm in a mini soap opera (is that right?) XD ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:13 pm
James look up for a second, just long enough to see who it was. He buried his face and refused to say anything.  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:32 pm

Nicholas
Finally he sighs, staring blankly at his cigarette that he's hardly smoked. "I should probably quit. Bad habit I started when I was... thirteen? Right around..." He trails off, taking a long drag. Right around his father started drinking.

((Just making it up as I go along xD))  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 pm
"I'm scared of relationships." He lied. It might as well have been true. He never felt anything for people anymore. He's stopped trusting people.

((....are you kidding me? That's the best I could come up with? "I'm scared of relationships."?? WHAT THE ********. ******** you, James. You're a p***y.))  

Kia Sai
Crew

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Nicholas
"I never said anything about a relationship," Nick replies, cutting the other a questioning glance. At least, he didn't think he did... there was just a lot of... teasing.

Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff