Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Here's mine, show me yours (a mule talk thread) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:44 pm
I just have one mule: Teleninn. I originally created him so I could play around with the male base, but now he is a centaur, so I have fun with that base instead. I also use him to collect event items.
(His profile is garbage, and I haven't updated it in forever.)

I do also own a guild mule for a roleplaying guild I own (in my signature): TheNewRingMistress. She is an NPC in the roleplay; although the guild is inactive now, because I couldn't keep it up very well while I was at university.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:09 pm
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
I have a bunch of mules. I can't remember the password for most of them. rofl

VHS tapes (I think I may remember the pword for this one. not sure. I haven't tried in a while..XD)

Tactical RPG (Can't for the life of me remember this password. IT SUCKS TOO CUZ I LOVED THAT USERNAME.)

Sorchii (I probably remember that password but I don't care about him. XD)

and my main mule is Pimptimus Prime. I use her for ZOMG but I don't play that much anymore so I don't really use her. XD

VHS tapes has a great name, she looks happy ><
I love rats, Tactical RPG has a great avi and name. Do you know the e mail for her?
Sorchii is cool though
Pimptimus Prime is great, I LOVE her avi

If I ever have to move accounts I would probably go to VHS tapes or Pimptimus Prime. XD

I'm glad you like Tactical. <3 Out of all my mules she was my favorite. I really like rats too. I like lots of rodents. I'm so sad I can't remember her pword. crying

I don't remember her e-mail either. sweatdrop

That's a shame, is there anyway to get gaia involved?

I don't know. I suppose I could contact a mod about it. : 0

I don't really know any mods names though. I've seen one post around here but I have no idea if she even deals with this kind of stuff.  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:56 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
Shedeem
I Found A Sexy 1
I have a bunch of mules. I can't remember the password for most of them. rofl

VHS tapes (I think I may remember the pword for this one. not sure. I haven't tried in a while..XD)

Tactical RPG (Can't for the life of me remember this password. IT SUCKS TOO CUZ I LOVED THAT USERNAME.)

Sorchii (I probably remember that password but I don't care about him. XD)

and my main mule is Pimptimus Prime. I use her for ZOMG but I don't play that much anymore so I don't really use her. XD

VHS tapes has a great name, she looks happy ><
I love rats, Tactical RPG has a great avi and name. Do you know the e mail for her?
Sorchii is cool though
Pimptimus Prime is great, I LOVE her avi

If I ever have to move accounts I would probably go to VHS tapes or Pimptimus Prime. XD

I'm glad you like Tactical. <3 Out of all my mules she was my favorite. I really like rats too. I like lots of rodents. I'm so sad I can't remember her pword. crying

I don't remember her e-mail either. sweatdrop

That's a shame, is there anyway to get gaia involved?

I don't know. I suppose I could contact a mod about it. : 0

I don't really know any mods names though. I've seen one post around here but I have no idea if she even deals with this kind of stuff.

I always look for the mods I need in forums  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 pm
Shedeem
High Priestess Aimi
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine
Shedeem
Halfling Heroine
I used to have one or two mules lying around but I've long since forgotten their usernames. The one mule I regret not having access to is High Priestess Aimi. Well, she was more like an alternate character account. When I first started posting in the GCD that was my perma avatar. After I changed avatar base to my current character, Rika, who I've had for the past 2 1/2 years or so, I made a side account with my first character. However I lost the password and email so I've no way of getting on that account anymore. She's all dressed up if anyone wants to pay her a visit~

OMG I LOVE HER!!!!

Thank you, I love her too! I just wish I could remember the password. gonk

Do you know her e mail maybe? or maybe you can contact gaia, maybe... sweatdrop

I managed to figure out the password! I could remember what the number in it was, but I couldn't remember the phrase that went with it. I had another brainstorm of what it might be, and I eventually recalled it. It's nice to have access to this account again. heart

That's really fantastic news!

Thank you! In a roundabout way, this thread has helped me regain access to my mule. whee heart  

High Priestess Aimi

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:29 pm
High Priestess Aimi

Aw redface i am glad it could have been of some help  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 pm
GirlPuck
I just have one mule: Teleninn. I originally created him so I could play around with the male base, but now he is a centaur, so I have fun with that base instead. I also use him to collect event items.

I do also own a guild mule for a roleplaying guild I own (in my signature): TheNewRingMistress. She is an NPC in the roleplay; although the guild is inactive now, because I couldn't keep it up very well while I was at university.

They are both very cool, and I like how warm you got Teleninn ^_^  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

GirlPuck

Dedicated Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Shedeem
GirlPuck

Thank-you. heart I think I last changed his outfit before Christmas, so I wanted him to be snug. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:32 pm
No mules for me. I don't like mules, but I'm not going to go into that.  

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 am
GirlPuck
Shedeem
GirlPuck

Thank-you. heart I think I last changed his outfit before Christmas, so I wanted him to be snug. 3nodding

Your welcome heart

@J 4 C K okay J 4 C K ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 am
Did... somebody say... mules?

It is my hobby. I can't have fifteen cats, so, this happens. They're mostly all roleplay characters.

And right now a lot of them are dressed for bed because gold shop updates with cheap stuff make me go insane. Attempting to contact one of them you will probably get the character, not me.  

Catena Carswell

Magic Hobo

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:56 pm
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

It is my hobby. I can't have fifteen cats, so, this happens. They're mostly all roleplay characters.

And right now a lot of them are dressed for bed because gold shop updates with cheap stuff make me go insane. Attempting to contact one of them you will probably get the character, not me.

do you ever forget the passwords?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:56 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

Nope! I use mnemonic devices and word association to remember them.  

Catena Carswell

Magic Hobo

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:00 pm
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
MrsrachaelSnape
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

You have great memory because I would forget 15 passwords  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:03 pm
I've got two mules: Faark and tsubuki. I use them mostly for the GC and DC, but I'm currently leveling Faark up on zomg.

They used to be my sisters' accounts, but when they quit, they gave the accounts to me.  

Deathflight

Hallowed Prophet

Catena Carswell

Magic Hobo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
MrsrachaelSnape
Kitty Gnar-Gnar

You have great memory because I would forget 15 passwords

I have a wonderful memory, but only for things that are completely useless in real-life applications. XD So there's plenty of room for Gaia passwords.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff