Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

When things were frozen, he was a little confused before his eyes went wide. “Haruto,” he called out as he dashed out of the meeting room. His blackened wings came out as he detected a demon. Looking around, he found the shattered window and spotted the other. “Damn you bastards,” he yelled out as he flew out the window and quickly began to chase after them. “Leave him out of this! He has nothing to do with our war! He is an innocent,” he yelled, watching the demon laugh.

“An innocent,” he asked with a grin. “You don’t think we know the truth? We know you picked him because you found your mate…other wise you wouldn’t be as nice to him as you were to the other ones.”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haruto struggled yet hung onto the man who had him. He feared for his life and he was terribly afraid of heights having a bad accident from a high space when he was young. He was shaking terribly as he held onto the man who had him his eyes shut tight. "Asher!" he yelled hearing the man's voice. He was surprised when he opened his eyes and saw the man's dark wings. Confusion consumed him.

Mate... did this man/thing think he was Asher's mate. "I just work for him please put me down." Haruto pleaded.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“That is what you think…but not for long you filthy human,” he said as he let him go from high in the air. “Now…watch as he falls to his death,” he said, disappearing and laughing at the same time. His eyes went wide at this as he quickly dove after the other, catching him just in time. After a moment, he landed softly on the ground with the other in his arms. “Haruto…its alright…open your eyes,” he said gently as he touched his cheek. “He is gone so he can’t harm you no longer.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:31 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked to the man as said that was what he thought. The strange look in the things eyes scared him in more scared. The sudden feeling of his stomach in his throat had him screaming as he saw the thing above him. He was going to die he knew it, then his family would be without, homeless.

Surprise consumed him followed by fear as he was caught. He didn't care whom had caught him he clung tightly to that person his eyes shut tightly. When he was told to open his eyes he shook his head, he didn't know if he was on the ground and he didn't want to see that he wasn't. His heart was beating incredibly fast and his breath was short and rapid. He flinched at the touch to his cheek but hid his head against the other's shoulder in the next instant.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:36 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Seeing him act like this, he seemed to give a small shake of his head at this point. “I am sorry to have brought you into this,” he said gently to him. With a sigh, he quickly teleported them to his off where he fixed everything and erased every ones mind of the last hour. When he set things back into motions; his wings were gone and he was sitting with Haruto still in his arms. “We are back in my office…you can open your eyes,” he whispered in a gentle tone. He caressed his cheek as he tried to get him to relax, worrying about. “I am guessing you have allot of questions for me now.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto heard the other apologize and it confused him but he didn't release the other. Haruto felt the other sit and felt a bit more comfortable. Sitting meant somewhere solid and not up high. Or up high but he could be safe. Slowly he opened his eyes when the other said they were back in his office. Seeing the office he relaxed more and his tight grip loosened.

"What was that? Why did it fly? How did you have wings? What did it want with me?" Haruto fired off quickly his nerves still quite frazzled but he didn't feel quite as panicked any longer.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:03 am
User Image

Asher Jude

At the questions, he was feeling a little worried but seemed to close his eyes for a moment. “That was a fallen angel…a demon,” he said looking to him. “And he flew because he wanted to kill you to hurt me…and I am able to fly because I am also a…fallen angel.” He bit his lip at this part, hating that he had fallen out of God’s grace. “And what he wanted was…to take you away from me to turn me into a full demon,” he explained. “God said if I could find a mate before the war is to come. My job is to protect you during the up coming war…if I cannot do that then god will not allow me back in heaven and I have to remain here on earth.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"A demon?" Haruto questioned not understanding. He had thought demons were things of myth. "He wanted to kill me? To hurt you? I just work for you." Haruto exclaimed shaking his head. He froze when the other said he was a fallen angel also. "You're one of them?" he questioned heart beating quickly again. "You're not a demon but you can be? A mate? I'm that mate and you need me to get back into heaven? I'm a means to an end." Haruto said closing his eyes in a bit of anguish. Did no one want him for him?

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am
User Image

Asher Jude

“I am sorry about this really,” he said softly to him, biting his lip a little. “I really do care for you…please…I know its hard to understand but I won’t let anything happen to you,” he said looking into his eyes. “I will take care of you and care for you and your family…I don’t want to be a demon…I don’t want to be like them. That is why I need your help to be on the right path to get back on his good grace,” he said, feeling more guiltily with Haruto’s worsening mood.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:56 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I can understand that..." Haruto said. "You want to return to heaven..." he continued. He didn't believe the other really cared for him because he had just had that vision shattered with the man he had been 'bought' from. "How can I help you get back to heaven then?" he questioned forcing himself to calm.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:02 am
User Image

Asher Jude

When he heard this, he bit his lip before he shook his head. “I can’t get into heaven unless you truly love me and…I don’t think that will be possible,” he whispered to him. “Humans…only want someone they can love and be with forever.” He knew this and he wondered why God had set such a task for them. Was he trying to make them choose between being in heaven and with their mate. He shook his head a bit before looking to Haruto. “Lets go home early today…you need to relax so don’t worry about work alright,” he whispered softly as he stood up and gently set him on his feet. “And you don’t have to share my bed. That has to be your choice from now on.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I have to be in love with you and then you can go to heaven and leave me here alone. Why would God do that. It seems so painful and cruel." Haruto exclaimed incredibly confused. "Don't you have a meeting to finish?" he questioned. He didn't know what to think and to be honest he didn't want to think. When he was set on his own feet he took a step back. "It was all a ploy to get me close..." he stated.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He seemed to grit his teeth a little, trying to remain calm. “Yes it was! But what would you expect me to do,” he asked looking to him, ignoring the fact of the meeting. “You would have thought me to be some crazy a** person,” he said angrily. “Anyone would think I am crazy and right away either report me to someone or try to run away! I had to do what I needed to make sure that you wouldn’t leave my side so forgive me for lying,” he said before forcing himself to sit back in his seat. “Just…just leave my sight but don’t leave the eighth floor…I don’t need them to come after you again,” he muttered, turning in his chair so he could look out his window.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:50 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"I don't know!" Haruto declared. "If you had just said you wanted me to work for you then it wouldn't have been so hard to take. Instead you use threats and treat me harshly." Haruto exclaimed. "fine I forgive you for lying does that make you feel better?" He questioned harshly. Haruto shook his head fighting back tears as he was told to leave the other's sight. "Maybe I was better off with my last boss at least then I knew what to expect." he muttered leaving the room. Storming down the hall he felt the burning of tears down his face. He had no one, his family hated him and he had no love that truly cared for him. Stuck in a harsh world and it sucked. Slamming his fist against a wall made him feel worse because then his hand hurt.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

He seemed to give a small sigh as the other yelled, already knowing they were heading in the wrong direction. Asher knew if they kept fighting, that he would not be able to get the other to love him fully before the war started. After a moment, he told his secretary to hold all meeting for the next day before he went after him. “Lets just head home…I doubt either of us are in a good mood to work. Besides I am starving and I can never work on an empty stomach.”

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas