Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:12 am
Calelith
Prince Ichi

I miss living next to the ocean. I've been landlocked for almost 2 years now, I dunno how anyone does it. emo

I totally love living less then two hours from the beach
ninja

"There is nothing to fear when you have nothing to lose."
ffffffffff

I lived 5 minutes from the bayside back in new jersey.

Wildwood was less than an hour from where I lived, and Ocean City is about 15/20 out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 am
Prince Ichi
Calelith
Prince Ichi

I miss living next to the ocean. I've been landlocked for almost 2 years now, I dunno how anyone does it. emo

I totally love living less then two hours from the beach
ninja

ffffffffff

I lived 5 minutes from the bayside back in new jersey.

Wildwood was less than an hour from where I lived, and Ocean City is about 15/20 out of the way.

The benefits of living in North Carolina.

Anyway, random facts about me:
- I wear glasses and hate them with a passion but I'm far too chicken to get contacts. I also have an aversion to sticking my finger anywhere near my eyeball.

and

- I'm a father to three boys; a 7 year old, a 6 year old, and an almost 5 year old.

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 am
Prince Ichi
omg SCUBA buddy emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

My dad's a master diver. He got me my license when I was like, 14, but I haven't had the chance to use his equipment since then. (lol not worth the effort to talk about)

I miss living next to the ocean. I've been landlocked for almost 2 years now, I dunno how anyone does it. emo My grandpa jokes that I'm a misplaced mermaid.

Tho for now I really enjoy hiking, and I'm about to go out again today after I get dressed.

Doooo it. Hiking is crazy fun!
I don't have any cool certification - don't dive enough - but I really should work on getting my advanced. My dad is planning on getting his rescue diver though. 0:

After I get my degree I'm planning on moving to the coast somewhere. xD I don't know how I can stomach it either, to be honest. It's not even as though there's mountains or anything to make Kansas worthwhile. (Do miss Oklahoma though.) Albeit the Flint Hills are kinda pretty, there's just so much horizon...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:52 am
Charlie Graves
Prince Ichi
omg SCUBA buddy emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira

My dad's a master diver. He got me my license when I was like, 14, but I haven't had the chance to use his equipment since then. (lol not worth the effort to talk about)

I miss living next to the ocean. I've been landlocked for almost 2 years now, I dunno how anyone does it. emo My grandpa jokes that I'm a misplaced mermaid.

Tho for now I really enjoy hiking, and I'm about to go out again today after I get dressed.

I don't have any cool certification - don't dive enough - but I really should work on getting my advanced. My dad is planning on getting his rescue diver though. 0:

After I get my degree I'm planning on moving to the coast somewhere. xD I don't know how I can stomach it either, to be honest. It's not even as though there's mountains or anything to make Kansas worthwhile. (Do miss Oklahoma though.) Albeit the Flint Hills are kinda pretty, there's just so much horizon...
I live here atm

User Image

with lots of these

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_awesome

p. good trade off y/y

Ooh rescue is pretty cool! I almost had my lifegaurding cert, but I failed the last swim test by a few seconds.

If taxes and the state govt. in general wasn't so shitty, I'd suggest NJ (where I'm from), you get ocean and plenty of mountains to the west in PA, and south in the Appalachians.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:16 am
Prince Ichi

emo
try doing it for like 12 years.
crying
I took up lifeguarding to compensate, but pools/lakes/rivers are nothing compared to the ocean.

I love the desert and its unique atmosphere, but I've always always been fond of the ocean and miss it so much.

plus fresh seafood is homgamazing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:18 am
I've only had 4 surgeries in my life and they were all for my eyes.

-2 surgeries to remove the cataracts in both mine and my brother's eyes.
-2 surgeries to burn a membrane stuck in my eyes.

Conclusion: massive membrane burning = in my case, glaucoma. But the glaucoma's rather under control now because of the eyedrops.

Edit: I still have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. sweatdrop But my oral surgery is coming soon, we just need to make a date to see the surgeon. Making this one my fifth surgery, and this time not for my eyes.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:19 am
Calelith

- I wear glasses and hate them with a passion but I'm far too chicken to get contacts. I also have an aversion to sticking my finger anywhere near my eyeball.

emotion_brofist
My sentiments exactly.

I've had glasses since the fourth grade. HAAAAATE scream But I'm mildly afraid that I'm gonna poke my eye out since I have the grace of a drunken elephant.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm
Prince Ichi
Charlie Graves
Prince Ichi

I live here atm

User Image

with lots of these

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_awesome

p. good trade off y/y

Ooh rescue is pretty cool! I almost had my lifegaurding cert, but I failed the last swim test by a few seconds.

If taxes and the state govt. in general wasn't so shitty, I'd suggest NJ (where I'm from), you get ocean and plenty of mountains to the west in PA, and south in the Appalachians.

God, that's goregous! I'm so jealous. gonk

NJ is definitely up there on the list of places I've looked into though, or just the New England area in general. Love Rhode Island too. <3  

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:06 pm
Ven Loraine
AngeIsThanatos

OMFG HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE STAR WARS

rofl

Random fact about me: I am a huuuuge Star Wars fan xd

lol, I think you may have dropped some hints about that over the years. xd

Calelith
AngeIsThanatos

Blasphemer!!!!

I've tried to like it, I really have. gonk I got through about 20 minutes of the first film once and gave up. I just don't get its appeal. I do enjoy Star Wars parodies, if that's any consolation; I have all the Family Guy ones on DVD.

Karrna
You aren't alone, even if it may seem like it.
I've never seen Star Wars either and I get why everyone is so crazy about it.

Glad I'm not the only one.
Actually, I've never seen any of the Harry Potter films either......I'm not a fan. ninja

I do have a surprisingly large amount of HP knowledge though because I worked on 2 of the video games. I guess sometimes you just absorb information without even intending to, or I do at least.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 pm
Dickie Twinkles
A picture of me and my friend mooning was airbrushed out of a photo in the local paper. A few years later, I worked for said paper. No one realised XD

rofl

You should've gone in one day with your trousers down and said, "recognise me now??"  

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Ven Loraine

Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:17 pm
AngeIsThanatos
Ven Loraine
AngeIsThanatos

OMFG HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE STAR WARS

rofl

Random fact about me: I am a huuuuge Star Wars fan xd

lol, I think you may have dropped some hints about that over the years. xd

Calelith
AngeIsThanatos

Blasphemer!!!!

I've tried to like it, I really have. gonk I got through about 20 minutes of the first film once and gave up. I just don't get its appeal. I do enjoy Star Wars parodies, if that's any consolation; I have all the Family Guy ones on DVD.

Karrna
You aren't alone, even if it may seem like it.
I've never seen Star Wars either and I get why everyone is so crazy about it.

Glad I'm not the only one.
Actually, I've never seen any of the Harry Potter films either......I'm not a fan. ninja

I do have a surprisingly large amount of HP knowledge though because I worked on 2 of the video games. I guess sometimes you just absorb information without even intending to, or I do at least.

Hints? XD

THAT CAN NOT BE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:10 pm
I.... don't care for Star Wars either. > m<

I've tried on many occasions and just can't.

I once sat through that one animated movie they put in theaters because my friends wanted to see it. I was called Commander Cody the rest of the evening.
(IRL name is Cody by the way.)  

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:18 pm
I live approximately 10-12 hours away from any ocean.

I guess I could go swim in the Ohio River, but it's really nasty and muddy and actually, I think it's impossible to swim in it! rofl

The Great Lakes are kinda sorta like the ocean (they have sand, seagulls, small waves and it looks endless), but they're kinda cold and don't have that nice salty smell.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm
Eudaemon
I live approximately 10-12 hours away from any ocean.

I guess I could go swim in the Ohio River, but it's really nasty and muddy and actually, I think it's impossible to swim in it! rofl

The Great Lakes are kinda sorta like the ocean (they have sand, seagulls, small waves and it looks endless), but they're kinda cold and don't have that nice salty smell.

I live about 10 minutes away from the Indian Ocean right now.

It's so amazing, I am already sad that I will have to return to Germany soon.
Then all I have is the North Sea. (About 90 minute drive...)

And the North Sea sucks! emotion_donotwant

Ven Loraine

Explorer

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out