Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren finally finished, having picked up the number once he was back at the table to clean up. He spotted Fuji as he left the building and smiled ruefully. "I was hoping that your cousin hadn't meant me when you were talking about him." He sighed. "Sorry if it shocked you. I like keeping my job secret."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to look to him with a bit of surprise. "You did but...its your life and what you choose to do with it is none of my business," he said looking to him. "Just thought you would like to speak now instead of pulling me to the side in school." He titled his head to the side, seeming to laugh a little. "So earlier in your apartment was an act...figured you were to good to be true and I was right."

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "... Okay, maybe a little. I had to arrange the apartment a bit, but I would have done that whether I was a host or not." He told him. "The only time when I have to pay attention to a certain person in any kind of romantic way is when I'm inside that building. Out here, I can like anyone." He stated. "And if I like someone, I try to be perfect for them. You've seen me when I'm on duty, and you've seen me when there's someone that I want to pursue that's at my house. You've also seen me at school. I am not some random a*****e who takes delight in breaking hearts or being rude. I just happen to have a job where I have to charm people." He sighed. "And also, today just helped me pay for the camera we need. I was going to go buy it once I got off."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Hearing this, he was a little surprised before looking him over. "Really...I figured we would use a throw away camera," he muttered softly before smiling some. "So your saying that...you arranging your apartment means...that you kind of like me...right," he asked with a soft smirk, hoping the other was being true.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren raised an eyebrow. "Kind of? Fuji when everyone else falls at my feet begging, you're completely normal. I could have a real relationship with you, if you were willing. With you, I actually have to try instead of just doing the usual acts that you just saw, or just looking good at school." He smiled. "And judging from how red you turned when I was feeding you, I'm hoping that there's a chance for me to work my way into your heart." He wasn't lying. It wasn't a game when he decided to pursue someone. It was a challenge, yes, but he wasn't going to let the one he pursued leave after they were caught. It was precisely why he wanted Fuji. He wasn't like the ones that just looked at him and went gaga. He was a breath of fresh air for Darren. "... by the way, our food is top of the line all the time, so where did you get better food?" He asked, looking curious. "I wasn't kidding when I said that those were the freshest strawberries and best ingredients for the food."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“I will have to see but I will admit that I do like you as well,” he said gently to him. “We can take it slowly at first and see where it goes.” At the next question, he couldn’t help but give a gentle laugh. “I was talking about the food you made…because you made it yourself so to me that taste allot better,” he said softly to him. “And I am actually hungry for an actual meal…can we go and get something or did you want to go home.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "Alright. Good." He tilted his chin up lightly. "Because I intend to do everything I can to persuade you." He smirked and let go. "I'm glad you liked the sandwich so much. Do you want me to take you to my place and actually cook, or do you want me to take you out to eat?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:26 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

“Maybe actually go to your place to eat if it isn’t too much,” he said softly, his cheeks a light red at this point. “That way you don’t have to spend to much money right now…you still have to get the camera anyway.” He rubbed his cheeks to make the color go away before smiling weakly at him. “I am also going to need a ride home later if you don’t mind…if not I can just call a cab.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "We'll stop by the store for the camera, then I'll cook you a nice meal." At the request to drive him home, he chuckled. "Of course I can. I don't mind at all." He assured Fuji, taking him to the car and opening the passenger door for him. "After you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:24 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling happily at this point, he slid into the car and put on his belt before he looked the car over. “Your job is really nice…you have the coolest car,” he whispered softly. “And what are you thinking for dinner…or rather, what are you good at cooking.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:37 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed. "I earn every cent. I get all kinds of clients. Some who try to make my life hard on purpose because they knew the basic rules of a host, and they test how far I can keep following them. You're never supposed to talk about yourself, for example, and others will just cling to me like a life raft and try to force kisses on me or more. Others try blackmail or beg for me to marry them because I've 'stolen their hearts' and so on." He started the car and began driving. "And nobody in school can know because then they'll start bothering me at work, or at school. The reason I asked you to act like we'd never met is because I didn't want Jerry using you to try and meet me outside of work." He explained. "As for food... hm. How does chicken and rice sound?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Fuji nodded to this, thinking it was actually true. Not that his cousin was a bad person; but when there was something he wanted then he would be hard to stop. When food was mentioned, he seemed to grin a bit before he gave the other a small nod. “That sounds really good…if you can include raspberry ice tea then it will be the perfect dinner.” Thinking a bit, he tilted his head as he looked to the other before smirking some. “So if I were to go again…and pay for a few hours…I wouldn’t be able to kiss you,” he asked, his cheeks a light red. Part of him wanted to make others feel jealous that he could get closer to Darren then they ever could.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded. "I can get some of that at the store too." At the mention of kissing, he smirked. "Not at work, no. However, if you could spare a few hours at my place, free of charge..." He pulled into the store parking lot and parked, getting out and hurrying over to open the door for him. "And you would still be treated as a prince with a blooming innocence." He shut the door behind him and headed inside with the other.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:11 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

His response made his cheeks a light red before he got out when the door was opened. “I will have to think about that…I would say today but I still need to get home and change into clothes for tomorrow,” he said with a slight sigh. Walking in, he followed after him, watching him pick out the food. “How about you let me make a green bean casserole,” he asked with a bright smile. “I promise you that is really good…unless you want me to make a dessert instead,” he asked, trying to figure out what he could do for him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren paused. "Tell you what, you can make anything you like for us to eat tomorrow. Tonight though, I intend to spoil you a bit more." He told him, going to the camera section and picking out a decent one. He paid for it in cash and then turned to Fuji with a smile. "Now let's get the stuff for chicken and rice."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff