Welcome to Gaia! ::

~~Geek Haven~~

Back to Guilds

Roleplaying, conversations, a comic book and anime geek paradise! 

Tags: Roleplay, Anime, Random, Comics, Geek 

Reply Group rps~! ^0^
The Forest~-~Accepting!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BellxSong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 am
~Aliya~

Aliya, when she first saw the demon wolf, had hid behind a tree. After it had disappeared, she moved out from behind it. Oh my god, I am a freaking scardey cat. Her ears stood straight up when she realized the pun, and she started giggling out loud. The giggles turned to a laugh, which she quickly stifled. When she heard Amilia say she could turn invisible, she couldn't help but grin. Water control, teleporting, turning invisible, controlling plants, freezing stuff, changing things color, controlling fire... she was most definitely not the weirdest thing in the forest. After a moment, she let her tail come out from it's hiding place, and held the end of it in your hand. "It's nice to know I'm not the only weird one here." She looked to Sarfia and nodded in agreement.

~Reed~

Reed was terrified when the wolf thing had melted her ice, and was more then happy when the others began hurting it. After it had disappeared, she sighed in relief and leaned against the nearest tree. After that, she only listened to what everyone said, nodding every now and then. She didn'y feel any warmer after she had used her power, and she pulled her coat tighter around herself and watched her breath mist up. She froze a couple dead leaves, and a few rocks. She slid down the tree's rough bark and pulled her knees to her chest, and wrapped her arms around her legs. It was like she could never be warm, not unless it was summer.

~Isao~

Isao had arrive right before the wolf demon thing disappeared. He growled at himself for not being fast enough, but didn't really get mad. Everyone seemed alright anyway, and he kinda had no idea what he would do if the beast was still there. Hell hound. He grimaced at the thought. Yep, thats definitely what it was. He crushed the small knife in his hands, and shape it into a square. He had to smile when he heard Amelia say she could turn invisible, almost as if it didn't mater. He nodded slightly when she said they needed to leave, though he never looked up from the metal square in his hands. He listened as another voice, Sarfia's, spoke, and again nodded his agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:30 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow was still chewing pony out thoroughly, and she probably would still be when the others returned. God, she was so pissed. Pony wasn't ever supposed to use compulsion on her... or anyone else, for that matter.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia nodded after Sarifa finished speaking, agreeing with her. She silently sympathized for her, that demon gunk did not look pleasant to be covered in, and it would probably stain to... and what if it was poisonous? "Actually, Sarifa, I think you should let my sisters...cat take a look at you... I think that demon yuck might be poisonous," she spoke up. She could only hope Sarifa wouldn't blow up on her or something- the other girl looked pissed off and exhausted, and could almost certainly use a cup of hot coffee and healing magic... They probably all could. Amelia was willing to bet most of them have never used their powers as much and openly as today. Plus, everybody was bound to be all scratched up, either from The Forest or the wolf beast. In fact, Amelia had a small cut on her cheek from when she was running and a branch hit her.

DANNY
"Hey chill out, ever hear of sarcasm?" Danny roles his eyes when Sarifa hisses at him, completely ignoring her glare of death. When Amelia speaks up about the magical cat, or whatever it was, Danny looks down at his hands, which until a moment ago, were completely fine. Now his skin was black with burns, and anybody who knew anything about burn wounds would know that there was absolutely no way they were alive. And yet, he could flex his fingers, barely flinching at the pain. Danny knew it would heal up by itself in no time, this wasn't the first time he's ever tried out his fire abilities. But it'd still be awhile... "Can the magic cat heal burns to? Cause I might need some of that..."

((Bell... Garifa? Best typo evar! xD))  

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:13 pm
Tori
Tori walked into the open a bit more and put her hands on her hips. "I don't have teleporting powers but I can carry 2 people to fly with me." she said loudly "I can carry Reed and...Rain if that's alright with you guys."

Gabriel
Saluting quickly after hearing Sarifa's orders with a smile. "Who want's to go first?" he asked still holding a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:32 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain looked over at Tivona and smiled at her. "Thanks Tivona." She looked back at Tori and smiled brightly. "Can you really??? That sounds like fun~!" She sang happily.

>>Hasting<<

Hasting had already turned his back from the group, walking back to the forest enterance. "That was a waste of time...." He grumbled lightly.  

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:48 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa looked to Amelia after Gabriel saluted. Hearing that the stuff might be poisonous, she seemed unphased besides annoyance but nodded slightly. If it was poisonous, she wasn't going to just sit there, she had to take care of it. "It would be bothersome if this goop was poisonous. Though I feel fine," Sarifa assured her nonchalantly, which she did besides the fatigue from using her powers. She simply glared at Danny for the sarcasm bit before she saw his hands and looked away slightly. "I'm taking Keithen, but I can take one more and come back," She told them.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
There was a flash of concern when Amelia mentioned the goop might be poisonous. He knelt in front of her and wiped away some of the ooze before her small hands caught hers. Keithen frowned slightly as he looked into her eyes. That silent conversation before he sighed and kissed a place on her forehead that didn't have goo on it was most likely the kind of thing that had the previous rumors of them started. He stood back up and looked from Amelia to Danny and then to Gabriel.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona merely smiled silently to Rain, then raised her hand. "I'll go first with Gabriel...If that's alright," She announced calmly and looked to the others a bit shyly. She didn't notice her nose was bleeding a little from pushing her powers a bit too much and the girl was starting to see spots which she pretended she was okay.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:50 pm
Tori
Tori smiled at Rain "Yeah its pretty cool" she said shyly. She made a hand gesture for the two of them to come closer to her.

Gabriel
Gabriel walked over to Tivona and kneel'd down for her to get on his back. "I could carry you in another way if you want"  

Isniffapples
Crew

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"I'll be one of the last to leave," Amelia volunteers, "If worse comes to worst, I can turn invisible and get the hell outta here before I'm found."

DANNY
"I hope your not afraid of almost dead hands Sarifa," Danny says, looking up from his hands at Sarifa with a small smirk, "Cause they ******** hurt, and I need a high dose of magic... and some really strong coffee, and a cigarette" the last part is added on almost as an after thought, and he reaches out, curling one hand lightly around her wrist. He looks up at her, almost daring her to take her hand back, smirk still securely in place.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:42 pm
~~Rain~~

Rain smiled nerviously, looking at Danny and Safria. "H-hey. Now, now! Theres no need to make a fuss about nothing. Forgive and forget right?" She laughed nervously. She doubted very highly that those two would listen to her at all. But she was a peace-maker....

>>Hasting<<

SkeletonFiesta
Captain

Business Businesswoman

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:03 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa gave a sharp look to Danny. Wrinkling her nose slightly as he mentioned ciggies. Ignoring Rain, she just rolled her eyes. Being covered in demon goop, she was pretty much immune to the burned hand around her wrist. "Whatever. Hey, stay safe," She said in a bored tone to his remark. Speaking the last part to Amelia as she took Keithen and Danny through the shadows and back to the cabin. She nearly stumbled to her knees but Keithen caught her. She then yanked her wrists free and went back through the shadows to be with Amelia.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen glared darkly at the young man, Danny as he grabbed his cousin's wrist. Then they were gone. When Sarifa looked like she was about to fall, he caught her. Then she just waved his assistance away. He watched as she yanked her wrist from them and was gone through the shadows again. A steely glare was on Danny before he looked back to the forest, patiently waiting for his little jewel.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee
Tivona looked at Gabriel a little confused but decided she was too tired to argue and shook her head. Carefully, she got on his back and rested her head on his shoulder. "I hope I'm not too heavy for you, am I?" She inquired softly to him, a bit concerned.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
Willow looked up from where she was chewing Pony out, and nodded at the group, "Pony can heal you guys up," she offered, noticing Danny's hands. Jesus, they looked dead. She hides a shudder, and sits back against the wall.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
Amelia is a bit surprised when Sarifa returns so soon, but as she thinks about it a little bit, she realizes that the only way Sarifa wouldn't have come back is if she had passed out. And from the looks of her, she is. Amelia walks over to her, standing next to her in silent support.

DANNY
Danny doesn't miss how Keithen keeps glaring at him, but he barely spares the guy an amused glance. He walks over to Willow, smirking when she tries to hide a shudder, looks at the cat and says "Heal me up babeh," The cat licks his hands once, and sits back proudly. Danny watches as his hands slowly come back to normal, almost like the burn wounds were reversing or something. "Good kitty," he pats the cats head and turns to find Keithen staring out at the forest like a faithful dog or something.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:58 pm
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa sighed and felt dizzy. If it weren't for Amelia, she would've fallen...again. Looking up at the kid, she blinked and then took her hand with a silent nod in thanks. Taking her through the shadow of a large tree, they were soon back to the cabin. There, she let go of the girl's hand and walked back to lean against the cabin wall, still pissed about the goop on her.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen actually smiled a little when his cousin came back. It didn't matter that she walked right past him, he followed her silently before kneeling and sitting beside her. Waiting for her to speak first.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:11 pm
Ш ɩ ζ ζ σ ѡ
"Thank you for bringing Amelia back," Willow says when Sarifa gets back, "And sorry for running off like that," Her voice tightens and she turns a glare on the cat. Pony just flicks his tail a trots forward to Sarifa, licking her legs and brushing against her, twining around her legs. The cat was preforming his healing magic, as well as his soothing magic. Thats basically what Willow called it, cause it was true.

ȺӍɆζɨȺ
"Thanks," Amelia says to Sarifa, going to sit down next to Willow. She sighs, leaning her head tiredly against Willow's shoulder, watching the room and hoping everybody gets back soon and okay.

DANNY
Danny can't help the laughter that escapes him as he watches Keithen follow Sarifa across the room like some kind of lost pup. However, he does make an effort not to say anything, and instead leans against the wall, arms crossed. He was at the perfect vantage point to see around the room and the outside. He likes to know where everybody is, if at all possible. This probably had to do with when his mom once dated a guy who used to creep up and scare the s**t out of Danny when he was a kid.

emenoh
Crew

Romantic Gekko

BellxSong

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:28 am
((-giggles- Sorry about the Garfia thing... I didn't realize I wrote that until after I posted. I was too lazy to edit it. -short silence- ... Yeah.))

~Aliya~

Aliya watched as everyone made arrangements for leaving the Forest, and leaned back on her heels. She didn't realize it, but she was anxiously twirling her tail in her hands. Every few seconds, her cat ears would swivel one direction, then the other, listening for anything that sounded wolf or doglike. She started when a dead log a few feet from her froze over, and she looked to Reed.

~Reed~

Reed glanced up when Tori mentioned carrying her and Rain, and blinked once. Carry me? She shrugged inwardly and slowly got up, then hesitantly moved to Tori. She wasn't all that into the thought of flying or whatever it was Tori was gonna do, but she didn't say anything.

~Isao~

... He's kinda messing with his metal.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:14 am
𝕾arifa 𝕸ictian
Sarifa merely bowed her head to the sisters and then looked down at the cat as he started twining around her legs. "Next time, just be careful," She said softly, a little tired but feeling the magic course through her, she sighed and pet the cat absently until it was done and she had her energy back, at least a little. Looking up at her cousin, conversing casually. Though to outsiders it might've seemed suggestive. She was glad to have him as a "brother" he was kind. The petite young woman closed her eyes, still petting the cat absently, still trying to ignore the goo that was not fun to be in.

𝕶eithen 𝕸ictian
Keithen ignored Danny since he figured why the other male was laughing. Instead, his attention was to his cousin, speaking with her in soft voice but they were still able to be overheard if one paid attention. "If you want I can help you get the ooze off when we get home," He offered casually. Sarifa shook her head, replying a bit sarcastically that she could bathe on her own. Keithen merely shrugged, unphased. "Then a massage after," He amended easily. Sarifa nodded slightly, "That could work, I give you one after then bed?". The young man was relieved to see the slightest upward tilt of the girl's lips, though one would have to be looking to determine that it was a very small smile before it was gone.

𝕿ivona 𝕬lcee

((totally alright, it happens to the best of us ^^))  

Aeval_Silvertongue

Timid Hunter

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:30 pm
Tori
Tori smiled warmly at Reed. "Don't worry it's quite fun actually." she said hoping to make her comfortable with the idea of flying. With her head down, Tori began to concentrate. A stronger wind then before came around the two of them and they began to float above ground. "Rain! Come over here, we gotta go!"

Gabriel
"No, not at all!" Gabriel assured Tivona. He teleported 10 times just to get to the cabin. Sweat dripping from his forehead, he knelt down to the ground for Tivona.Just have to wait 10 seconds now.1...2...  
Group rps~! ^0^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff