Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Tektek Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 am
Sachie Whitby

Ugh, sounds like my father.
We argue over the most stupid things. He has this things where if he does something "nice" he expects a thank you instantly, the very instant and he gets mad if you don't.

Once he bought me Burger King several years ago and before I even was handed the food he goes "aren't you going to thank me?"

sigh

Then there was an argument at the olive garden because I said thank you to the waitress. I don't care if someone has a low self opinion but I will not thank someone to the point of ridiculousness. If he washes the dishes and I did not ask him to, do not expect me to thank you even if you claim I should be thanking god for the parents that I have. <******** that, treat me like a human being first before lecturing me on respecting my elders. Because living with them and taking care of them isn't enough apparently.

Example of my house
Dad(before I can offer) - Phyl do you need any help?
Mom - Yes
Dad - Nick go help your mother.

But he is the one not appreciated. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:03 pm
The Gears that Grind
Charlie Graves
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Replace the bow with a flower and you have my exact outfit. Don't know if there's a closer haircut than that one though, at the moment. v:

rofl So cute.

Um, right now?

rofl /makes more sense if you know me

lol people don't believe me when I say I'm ridiculously girly.
And ahaha, it makes sense! I remember you saying something about wanting to dress in Victorian menswear. x)  

Charlie Graves

Magnetic Guildsman

10,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:26 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Sachie Whitby

Ugh, sounds like my father.
We argue over the most stupid things. He has this things where if he does something "nice" he expects a thank you instantly, the very instant and he gets mad if you don't.

Once he bought me Burger King several years ago and before I even was handed the food he goes "aren't you going to thank me?"

sigh

Then there was an argument at the olive garden because I said thank you to the waitress. I don't care if someone has a low self opinion but I will not thank someone to the point of ridiculousness. If he washes the dishes and I did not ask him to, do not expect me to thank you even if you claim I should be thanking god for the parents that I have. <******** that, treat me like a human being first before lecturing me on respecting my elders. Because living with them and taking care of them isn't enough apparently.

Example of my house
Dad(before I can offer) - Phyl do you need any help?
Mom - Yes
Dad - Nick go help your mother.

But he is the one not appreciated. rolleyes

No, yours is worse. I don't live with my grandfather thus don't have to deal with him on a constant basis. He only got the opportunity to be an embarrassment around me again because some of my mail ended up at his house, and it was something that I really did need to go get.

When he doesn't insists on having everyone go out to lunch with him, he just says dumb things like when he asked my mom if she ate fish. Everyone in the family knows my mom is a vegetarian and even before that, you couldn't pay her to eat fish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 pm
Sachie Whitby

No, yours is worse. I don't live with my grandfather thus don't have to deal with him on a constant basis. He only got the opportunity to be an embarrassment around me again because some of my mail ended up at his house, and it was something that I really did need to go get.

When he doesn't insists on having everyone go out to lunch with him, he just says dumb things like when he asked my mom if she ate fish. Everyone in the family knows my mom is a vegetarian and even before that, you couldn't pay her to eat fish.

Oh believe me, if it wasn't for my mother I would be greatly tempted to just stick him in a home with his crabby self.

Last night I moved the chair in my room and he came up to ask if I was jumping up and down/quit the noise.

But taking care of my parents is the right thing to do so blah!  

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:35 pm
Jayce Reinhardt
Sachie Whitby

Oh believe me, if it wasn't for my mother I would be greatly tempted to just stick him in a home with his crabby self.

Last night I moved the chair in my room and he came up to ask if I was jumping up and down/quit the noise.

But taking care of my parents is the right thing to do so blah!

You should take care of him by sticking him in a home, preferably the cheapest one you can find.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Me going across the street for a slurpie. Substitute thermos for a refill cup, of course. xd  

Sara Hysaro

Precious Seeker

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:45 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After a depressing disappointing and stressful day I am showered and in my PJs at 5 pm.

Feels good..if not for my soaking wet hair. xp
Dry hair dry!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:57 pm

I'm always tired, so.....  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Pyres

Enduring Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:57 pm
Right now?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Me and my babies, the stuff I have on is close enough.

But my pets(on profile) don't look too much like that but Vic.
We have a Havanese dog, tuxedo cat, and whatever Bella is lol  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
What I wore to go out to dinner.

Normal day, uniform.
Civilian wear for like 2 hours, then PJs/lounge wear. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 pm
This was the only way I could get acceptable cleavage... but like... my bust is ginormous... sooooo..... harder to do with avatar stufffff... and imagine the skirt is a kilt.... and that the sweater has argile.

Yeata Zi
Captain

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm
Sachie Whitby
D;
Oh man, between you and Jayce, wow.

My grandparents are dead; cept for one, but I just have to deal with couple of relatives being super racist.
At the wrong time, wrong place kind of deal.

I can see why someone would want to have grandparents, parents in nursing homes ;-;

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:15 pm
Slick Southpaw
Sachie Whitby
D;

My grandparents are dead; cept for one, but I just have to deal with couple of relatives being super racist.

I can see why someone would want to have grandparents, parents in nursing homes ;-;

Some nursing homes are horrible, while others are very nice.
I was at one place though doing a fill-in shift for someone where the corridors were all dark and narrow such that if I was filming a horror movie that was supposed to take place in a hotel or apartment complex, I'd want to use that place for all the interior corridor scenes. I'm not joking.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:19 pm
Sachie Whitby
Slick Southpaw
Sachie Whitby
D;

Some nursing homes are horrible, while others are very nice.
I was at one place though doing a fill-in shift for someone where the corridors were all dark and narrow such that if I was filming a horror movie that was supposed to take place in a hotel or apartment complex, I'd want to use that place for all the interior corridor scenes. I'm not joking.
Yeah, nursing homes tend to be like that in terms of dichotemy , which is sad. I'm going to be doing clinicals in Sun City, where I'll be working with a lot of people who are from nursing homes because they need surgery or because they developed some kind of infection because of bad hygiene/not paying attention to pressure sores.
...it's actually kind of terrifying how blase some nursing homes can be about their occupants.

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff