Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Am I the only one who still has a celebrity crush at 22? XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sabin le Rose

Shameless Enabler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Eudaemon
Sabin le Rose
I have pretend crushes sometimes.

....I would totally jump the bones of Tara Strong.

Oh man, I have to find this clip of Chowder for you.

The plot was that the cartoon ran out of money, so the voice actors had a car wash to get more money for the cartoon.

LOL @ Tara Strong seductively washing the car.
Seriously, her voices are amazing.

I like her as Clara.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 pm
acn period
___● ALAN RICKMAN.
That is all.

Mmmmmmmmm. . . Alan ******** Rickman. . . YES! He's so beautiful! I loved him in "Love Actually"! The glasses and the smile did it for me.  

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:02 am
Styk_Figure_BoB
acn period
___● ALAN RICKMAN.
That is all.

Mmmmmmmmm. . . Alan ******** Rickman. . . YES! He's so beautiful! I loved him in "Love Actually"! The glasses and the smile did it for me.

I loved him in Robin Hood movie. I think he was the sheriff. Hottest villain ever.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:04 am

James Marsters, Michael C. Hall, James Maslow [I love him to pieces], & Wentworth Miller

Oh! Also... Yuya Matsushita and Geun-Suk Jang. >w<

Much like Shiver--I think I have just as many fictional crushes as I do on people in real life. xD

Desidera

Savage Crew

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:07 am
Voievoda
Styk_Figure_BoB
acn period
___● ALAN RICKMAN.
That is all.

I loved him in Robin Hood movie. I think he was the sheriff. Hottest villain ever.

I didn't see the movie, but since it has him in it I know it must've been 'gasmic. Because anything with Alan Rickman in it is just amazing. I also love in in Harry Potter. . . Ohhhhhh Snape. . you can harass me anyday.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:30 am
Voievoda
Styk_Figure_BoB
acn period
___● ALAN RICKMAN.
That is all.

Colonel Brandon. kasbgwubdtobg drool.  

acn period

Beloved Noob

Voievoda

Shy Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:40 am
Styk_Figure_BoB

I didn't see the movie, but since it has him in it I know it must've been 'gasmic. Because anything with Alan Rickman in it is just amazing. I also love in in Harry Potter. . . Ohhhhhh Snape. . you can harass me anyday.

Oh it was. The man slept with every woman in the castle. I was so jealous ;____;.
I know, Professor Snape can put me in detention any day of the week.

acn period

emotion_awesome I am so watching this movie now.
After reading Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monster....Brandon is my absolute favourite character from that book. Tentacles. Now picturing all that will Alan Rickman emotion_kirakira

Soul Remnant

James Marsters, Michael C. Hall, James Maslow [I love him to pieces], & Wentworth Miller

Oh! Also... Yuya Matsushita and Geun-Suk Jang. >w<

Much like Shiver--I think I have just as many fictional crushes as I do on people in real life. xD

I have no idea who any of those are ;___;.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 am
Voievoda
acn period

emotion_awesome I am so watching this movie now.
After reading Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monster....Brandon is my absolute favourite character from that book. Tentacles. Now picturing all that will Alan Rickman emotion_kirakira

I needs it! crying  

acn period

Beloved Noob

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:15 am
Voievoda
Oh it was. The man slept with every woman in the castle. I was so jealous ;____;.
I know, Professor Snape can put me in detention any day of the week.

The thing is, I don't think Rickman MEANT for Snape to be sexy! XD I think he meant for him to be a complete a*****e, but wound up accidentally making him appealing enough to the point where the ladies, and the gentlemen too, are drooling over him.
And I won't lie, I'm attracted to older guys. Guys like Alan Rickman<3 And When it comes to the ladies, I like them "Old" (Somewhere in their 30's, maybe in their early to mid 40's) and "Young" (3 - 4 years younger than myself- Currently I'm twenty-two. My girlfriend is a little younger than I am).
What I love the most about Rickman, though, are his eyes. . Mmmmm. . . I love his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 am
Ven Loraine
dakki-dono
I would ******** the guy who plays Phillip in the new Pirates of the Carribean.

Like, so hard.

Me too. xd
I would forgive him

INTO A MATTRESS.  

dakki-dono

Omnipresent Loiterer

Mythey Maysonia

Wealthy Heckler

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:16 pm
I'd love to have a romantic, intimate relationship with either Anne Hathaway or Joel Zimmerman. I don't want to just love 'em and leave 'em, I want to develop a bond, to love and really get to know them.

As to opposed Robert Downey Jr.; one night with him is all I really need. Then he's free to go his separate way. wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:21 pm
Oddly enough, I don't find Alan Rickman attractive. at all. faaar too old for my taste. I basically draw the line at however old hugh jackman is, plus a couple years LOL  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas