Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
How old are you guys? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Dexigone
Roxore

WITH 70 PERCENT MORE POWER! xD

We actually need to do it with over 9000 powers.

Oh you just over 9000'ed me, o A o;; I noticed we are the youngest group in this guild, and the GCD I believe. ;o

I'm 17 too!
I was starting to think I was the only person under 18 in the whole guild. xd

I knew there were people younger then me in the guild but that was earlier this year. How long have you guys been in the GCD?

I started posting during autumn 2009, so about two years? I had a different username originally though.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:02 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Dexigone
Roxore

Oh you just over 9000'ed me, o A o;; I noticed we are the youngest group in this guild, and the GCD I believe. ;o

I'm 17 too!

I knew there were people younger then me in the guild but that was earlier this year. How long have you guys been in the GCD?

I started posting during autumn 2009, so about two years? I had a different username originally though.

I have a odd history with the GCD posting since 2009 as well, but I got into a conflict with another user and embarrassed my self GREATLY! So I stopped posting for about a year now I still post but not as much.  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I'm 17 too!

I have a odd history with the GCD posting since 2009 as well, but I got into a conflict with another user and embarrassed my self GREATLY! So I stopped posting for about a year now I still post but not as much.

I'm sorry to hear that, it's such a shame that this incident put you off posting for so long. I'm sure I probably said some stupid things when I first started posting, but fortunately it never back fired on me. Anyway it's great that you've started to post again. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:16 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I'm 17 too!

I'm sorry to hear that, it's such a shame that this incident put you off posting for so long. I'm sure I probably said some stupid things when I first started posting, but fortunately it never back fired on me. Anyway it's great that
you've started to post again. 3nodding

Doesn't feel so great, ever since that moment of me being dumb no one ever replies to what I have to say. :c e-e I tend to hide it under the carpet but it's true I messed up. Be glad you didn't get back fire xD ha ha it's not fun.  

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:27 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Dexigone
Roxore
Dexigone
Roxore
I am 17 emotion_0A0

Finally, another teenager biggrin

So how shall we destroy the lawns?

I'm 17 too!

I'm only 16, it's like teenagers are a minority.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:29 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I'm sorry to hear that, it's such a shame that this incident put you off posting for so long. I'm sure I probably said some stupid things when I first started posting, but fortunately it never back fired on me. Anyway it's great that

Doesn't feel so great, ever since that moment of me being dumb no one ever replies to what I have to say. :c e-e I tend to hide it under the carpet but it's true I messed up. Be glad you didn't get back fire xD ha ha it's not fun.

Anyone who holds one stupid thing you did two years ago against you isn't worth talking to, in my opinion. I have no recollection of this particular incident, and I'm sure even if other people remember it, it wouldn't stop them talking to you. Even though I've regularly posted in the GCD all this time, it's only recently that other people have really started talking to me at all. While I can empathize with you feeling a bit paranoid, I seriously doubt that everyone is ignoring you on purpose. Sometimes, you just have to take the initiative and qoute others in a discussion. I understand that this might be diffcult for you after feeling humiliated before, but if you make your point in a polite manner I'm sure others will respond back to you. Gaia is meant to be enjoyable, so try not to be so hard on yourself. wink  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Anyone who holds one stupid thing you did two years ago against you isn't worth talking to, in my opinion. I have no recollection of this particular incident, and I'm sure even if other people remember it, it wouldn't stop them talking to you. Even though I've regularly posted in the GCD all this time, it's only recently that other people have really started talking to me at all. While I can empathize with you feeling a bit paranoid, I seriously doubt that everyone is ignoring you on purpose. Sometimes, you just have to take the initiative and qoute others in a discussion. I understand that this might be diffcult for you after feeling humiliated before, but if you make your point in a polite manner I'm sure others will respond back to you. Gaia is meant to be enjoyable, so try not to be so hard on yourself. wink

Ha ha yea your right, and glad to hear that it was not that known what I did ninja . So how is your day going?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:30 am
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Dexigone
Roxore

I'm 17 too!

Haha, I guess we're the underdogs so's to speak. xp  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:34 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Ha ha yea your right, and glad to hear that it was not that known what I did ninja . So how is your day going?

Pretty well, I've got my debs (or prom as it's called in America) tomorrow so I'm feeling a bit nervous about it. It's one thing wearing fancy dresses and high heels on Gaia, but quite another to wear them irl. xd Hopefully I'll manage to walk in without falling flat on my face. lol Normally I live in converse and other flat shoes, I haven't had much practice at walking in heels.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:40 am
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Dexigone
Roxore

I'm 17 too!

I say there is something we could do. Make a hangout thread in the guild!  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:42 am
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I'm 17 too!

Personally I don't really see the need, when we have a general hangout for everyone here. I enjoy talking to teens and adults alike.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 am
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

I'm 17 too!

Personally I don't really see the need, when we have a general hangout for everyone here. I enjoy talking to teens and adults alike.

but they'll treat us like babies.  

Dexigone

Lonely Athlete

21,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Undead Hatter

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 am
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Pretty well, I've got my debs (or prom as it's called in America) tomorrow so I'm feeling a bit nervous about it. It's one thing wearing fancy dresses and high heels on Gaia, but quite another to wear them irl. xd Hopefully I'll manage to walk in without falling flat on my face. lol Normally I live in converse and other flat shoes, I haven't had much practice at walking in heels.

Good luck, I wear converse my self o A o my friend made me wear heels once and I almost broke my foot. Har har got to admit that day when I look back on it I think she thought I was gay. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:47 am
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone
Halfling Heroine
Dexigone

but they'll treat us like babies.

I haven't had anyone treat me differently here because of my age, and I haven't made any secret of the fact that I'm still a teenager. Anyhow we'll agree to disagree~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:53 am
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore
Halfling Heroine
Roxore

Good luck, I wear converse my self o A o my friend made me wear heels once and I almost broke my foot. Har har got to admit that day when I look back on it I think she thought I was gay. xD

That must have been a funny sight to see! rofl Heels are a health hazard for girls and guys alike. I have to admit, if I saw a guy wearing heels, I might wonder if he was gay. lol When my nan was young she used to live in heels, I've often wondered how the hell she managed it. I couldn't survive without flat shoes!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff