Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:02 pm
User Image
No! You'll never be alone!
When darkness comes I'll light the night with stars!
Hear the whispers in the dark!

Chance Thomas Carlson
| Single | Pureblood | Ravenclaw | First Year | Beater |

Whispers in the Dark

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Chance was suddenly sandwiched between two Slytherin girls: Eliora and Jaslyn. He blinked, and looked at Jaslyn. "Hey, Jaslyn. I was wondering when you would get here. I'm looking forward to seeing Virigil play, yes. And yes. I did make the Ravenclaw team. I'm a Beater, if you'll believe that." he replied to her. How he had managed to get the spot was beyond his knowledge. "I'm only a reserve though. Not good enough for the main team." he added before turning back to the field. He wanted the game to start as soon as possible. He was anxious to see the Slytherin and Hufflepuff teams in action. When trying to learn the enemy, you study them. Hearing Eliora's congratulations to him, he turned to face her. "Thanks, Eliora. I'll try not to get hurt out there. Though, I'm pretty sure it'll happen." he said to her, rubbing his neck, trying not to hit the two girls with his elbow.

Wearing
Translations:
{OOC:}

When darkness comes you know I'm never far!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:16 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora nodded. "I'm sure. Tha's a part of the game, isn' it? But you're only a first year. Reserve is really good!" she nodded at the boy before turning back to the game. She saw more people walk out onto the field... When would it start? She rubbed her arms a little, briskly. She was glad she had her scarf, but her arms weren't covered. Even if it was "warm" in Scotland, it was still chilly.

Translations:
Currently:Bored. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts:Hurry up and start already!

little_kitten52

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:56 pm
♫ Feeling: A little curious
♫ Company: Nell, Marina, and First Years.
♫ What I'm thinking: Maybe Sam'll come out.
♫ What am I doing; Watching the Quidditch Match.
User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass than being yourself."

Caitlin climbed the stairs of the stands. She spotted Nell and Marina. She waved politely and took a seat near the front. The game hand't started quite yet. She glanced around, there was a lot if first years. Well, she thought they were first years, she didn't recognize tgem from last year. Caitlin's mind wandered to her boyfriend, wondering where he was. Did he come to other games? Then she realized she wasn't rooting for a house. She just came to get out of the castle. Caitlin shrugged her shoulders and let her mind rest on the subject of Sam.

OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:30 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora cheered as the Ref said the game would begin and she watched all of the players soar high into the sky as balls were thrown into the air for them to take possession of. She clapped and laughed, excited. This would be a good game, with one of the Hufflepuff chasers already trying to get the quaffle. She turned and smiled at Chance before turning quickly back to the game. She could tell he kept looking over at Jaslyn. She shook her head before watching the game once more. That boy. He was a lot like her, sometimes...

"Dim ond gofyn iddi eisoes..." she whispered. She has been watching his sidelong glances at the girl for the past two weeks.

Translations: Just ask her already...
Currently: Watching Quidditch. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: I hope we win.

little_kitten52

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:59 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance nodded to Eliora. Making the reserve was a pretty good accomplishment, being a first year. He saw that she was shivering a little, and considered offering her his jacket when she said something very confusing in Welsh. Just ask her? Ask who? And what is being asked? "Beth ydych chi'n ei olygu, Eliora?" he asked her, his face clearly confused. Was she talking about Jaslyn? She very well could be, seeing as she was the only other 'she' with them. But what was it he was supposed to ask her? He watched Eliora and waited for an answer.

Wearing
Translations:
"What do you mean, Eliora?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:13 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora rolled her eyes at Chance, and was about to reply when Eretria caught the quaffle. Eli was on her feet in an instant, screaming with the rest of Slytherin. After she was done, she addressed Chance. "Jaslyn. Rydych yn amlwg yn ei hoffi hi." When she saw the blank look she received, she rolled her eyes again and sighed. "Wrth i fwy na ffrind, Chance." With that, she turned back to the game, excited as she watched Eretria race towards the goals.

Translations: Jaslyn. You obviously like her. As more than a friend, Chance.
Currently: Excited! Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: We could win this!

little_kitten52

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance was overall confused. He watched Eliora roll her eyes, like she knew something that he didn't. Then Slytherin got the Quaffle and all hell broke loose. The crowd cheered, and Chance covered his ears. He hated loud noises. When the crowd had settled again, he turned back to Eliora and listened to her words. Like Jaslyn? Like, 'like' like her? His face became as crimson as his hair, and which he hid from Jaslyn by turning completely towards Eliora. "Nid wyf yn gwybod beth rydych chi'n sôn amdano. Dwi byth yn dweud mod yn hoffi hi fel hynny." he said to her, trying to return his face to its original pale state. Did he like her like that? No... She was his friend. Then... why was his face all red? And what was that feeling in his chest? His heart beating faster? Chance was more confused now more than ever.

Wearing
Translations:
"I don't know what you're talking about. I never said that I liked her like that."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:29 am
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz heard the other Slytherin girl, Eliora say her name and she looked over. When she realized they were talking in Welsh she frowned. Since meeting Chance she had been wishing her father had taught her Welsh just so she could eavesdrop really. "Talking about other people when they can't understand what your saying isn't very nice." Jaslyn said to Eliora, before looking at Chance. Suddenly his face turned bright red and she raised an eyebrow, tilting her head in confusion. "Are you alright Chance? You seem a bit flushed...."
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:39 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora rolled her eyes. "Do not comment on things you know nothing about." She turned back to Chance. "Rydych yn twyllo eich hun, Chance. A fyddwn i'n gorwedd i chi? Gallaf ddweud wrthych fel hi. Dim ond siarad â hi am y peth. Yr wyf yn golygu, ie, yr ydym yn ifanc. Mae hyn yn newydd i ni. Ond mae'n iawn." She turned back to the game, watching as the Hufflepuff Seeker spotted the snitch. She frowned. It would suck if she caught it so soon. Eli really wanted Slytherin to win. It was the first game of the year! They kind of... had too!

Translations: You are fooling yourself, Chance. Would I lie to you? I can tell you like her. Just talk to her about it. I mean, yea, we are young. This is new to us. But it is ok.
Currently: Irritated. Outfit:Very cute. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Come on, Snakes!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:49 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric climbed into the stands, somehow managing to watch the game at the same time without tripping. He glided upwards until he saw people he recognized. Chance and Jaslyn, the girl from the train, were sitting together with another Slytherin girl. He walked over and sat by Chance. "Hey Guys." He watched the game attentively. he had always loved Quidditch. Next year he was going to try out.

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

Kai Sparrowheart

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance heard Jaslyn's voice and turned to face her, putting his hands up and waving them in defense. "S-Sorry, Jaslyn. Me and Eliora do that sometimes. T-Talk in Welsh, I mean. Not talk about people. I mean... Uhh..." he ranted off, stuttering and making a fool of himself. He realized that she had noticed his red face, which made him even more embarrassed. "I-I'm fine. P-Promise." he added. Eliora commented with her sharp Slytherin tongue and Chance couldn't help but make a face. ( sweatdrop ) He didn't know how to respond to her Welsh words. "Uhhh..." he mumbled. Then, to add to this scene, Alaric showed up and sat by him as well. Where did he get all of these friends?! "Hi, Alaric." he said, trying to take the attention spotlight off of himself. His thoughts pounded in his head. What is she's right? Do I like Jaslyn like that... She's my friend, but... I just don't know anymore. This is too much to think about right now. he thought as he watched the game. A Hufflepuff Beater was smashed in the knee by a bludger, and he grimaced. "That's gotta hurt..." he muttered. That could be him one day in the near future. He shuddered at the thought.

Wearing
Translations:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

Cathryn Rose O'Malley
15 Years OldFifth YearRavenclawKeeperSingle

My optimism for life carried through my work

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Normally, Cathryn would cheer for one team or the other, but this time, she couldn't. She was good friends with a player on both teams, Devin of Hufflepuff, and Belle of Slytherin. She could not favor a team, so she came team-less, simply ready to enjoy a good game of Quidditch, and observe the new players, for when she would go up against them. Shivering in the cold, she wandered to a seat in the front, not finding any of her friends, watching the game commence.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

Wearing

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:41 pm
I want to fly
Can you take me far away

User Image
A la r i c ~J o n a t h a n ~F a l l r e i n
First Year~Gryffindor~Single~Twin
//////////////////////////////////
//////////
////

Alaric wondered who in their year were on teams. He looked back at the Slytherin's and the Ravenclaw. "Are any of you players?" He said this while watching the game, so his voice probably sounded kind of distant.

Give me a star to reach for
Tell me what it takes
And I'll go so high

** Out of Character~ **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

Chance Thomas Carlson

Whispers in the Dark

Chance blinked at Alaric. Finally! A distraction! "I'm a Beater on the Ravenclaw team. Just a reserve, but still." he replied. Just then, the crowd went wild again, and he covered his ears. What was going on? He looked out onto the field and saw that Slytherin had scored, and were now in the lead. "Looks like your house scored, Eliora. And you too, Jaslyn." he said as he uncovered his ears after the crowd calmed down a bit. He hated these loud noises, but he enjoyed being with his friends, so he tolerated it. But just barely.

Wearing
Translations:

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:36 pm
I'm always screaming my lungs out 'til my head starts spinning
Playing my songs is the way I cope with life
Won't keep my voice down
Know the words I speak are the thoughts I think out loud

JASLYN ADDYSON ROSS

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Jazz shrugged off Chance's weirdness to cold weather. She figured he was probably coming down with something. "Here!" She said with a grand smile at him, offering a warm butter beer from her bag. Her father had sent her them just that morning. She would have hugged him to make him warm but since he didn't seem to be very friendly with physical contact the butterbeer would have to do.
User Image

Love interest: No One

Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?
I know to keep my hopes up high
And my head down low

They say They don't trust
You, me, we, us
So we'll fall If we must
Cause it's you, me And it's all about
It's all about It's all about us

VERILY DAWN MCHALEN

Wearing

ELLIRYANNA LAURELIA MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Ravenclaw Beater and Gryffindor Keeper|||Pureblood|||First Years|||

User Image
User Image
Verily walked into the stands and saw her fellow teammate Chance sitting with a conglamorate of people so she headed over. She was a bit shy, but she figured getting to know her team was probably a good idea. "E-er. H-h-hi Cha-Chance." She said taking the seat behind him. She was just intime to hear Alaric's question about the teams. "I-I'm one of the R-ra-ravenclaw beaters." She said. "A-and my sister is the G-g-gry-gryffindor k-keeper."

At that moment Elli joined them in the stands. She took a seat next to Elli and smiled at Alaric. "That's right." She said with a cocky smirk. She couldn't wait to play and beat the other teams. With their team, Gryffindor would definitely have the Quidditch cup again.

If they hurt you They hurt me too
So we'll rise up Won't stop
And it's all about It's all about
It's all about us

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items