Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Art & Growths
=>[SUBMIT/$] New Troll Art/Alt Art Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:58 pm
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom template 4
Troll: Azrael Mortis
Extra: wips would be nice. Yes. If you could give him a look of apprehension?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:30 pm
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: New semi-custom troll! (I mean, I think it's a semi-custom? ) Template 1.
Event: Here, post 11
Troll: Nictor Sabbat
Extra: Could he maybe have the blep tongue and pollen stains like in the reference I made? If not it's cool. WIP would be nice too. Thanks!

Taki-di

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:53 am
I won troll art in an event! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: I won a sewing dummy; I'd like to use it on when zeffer was in the swamp during the wild hunt. see below for description!
Event: Hunters Meta
Troll: Zeffer Siroco
Extra:
to start, i'd like him to be pretty ******** up looking. He'll have his usual clothes except for his shirt, which was removed in order to fix up battle wounds. His jacket and pants should be dirty, burnt, and tattered. To top it all off, he streaked mud across his face, chest, and horns in order to blend in to the swamp. He also used it to slick his mohawk down a bit as well. As for his pose and facial expression, something aggressive or manic would fit best, but you can have fun with it. it would be really really neat if he could have some electricity about him to reflect his new latent power, but if not that's fine!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:47 pm
Order: Alt art; teen template 1, please!
Event: Hunters meta
Troll: Luxara Seleni
Extra: This alt art is primarily Luxara without her coat on + having a different hairstyle! She's wearing all the same clothes, although her skirt and coat have a bit more wear and tear; even her coat sleeves are starting to fray. Eye scar is still like how it is on her teen stage art. She is wearing her new artifact over her right eye, opposite to scarred eye.
Her coat is tied around her waist, and so her arms and tank top straps can be seen in full view! This is the kind of definition her arms have. Strong child. Her left shoulder has a shoulder burn; on her shoulders and arms in general are some whip scars. (That's the general scar tissue on each related whip scar; a lot of pictures online are pretty graphic, so I'm using a very simplified example! But she should have a few wrapping around her shoulders, over her arms, and one wrapping around a wrist)
Her hair is still a major mess, although altered a little, and with longer cute sidelocks! Visual reference here. Slight bags under her eyes, too. Life has been hell.
Also please give her a big toothy grin <3
Thanks for all your hard work!

Gl!tch~

Fashionable Genius

4,475 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Doutei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:16 am
I want to buy a Troll with EP! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Order: semicustom, template 1
Troll: Tevini Euruft
Extra: extra ref 1 + extra ref 2 I have drawn a few more references for her hair since it's a little annoying to draw. I'm sorry in advance and hope you don't have too much trouble with it! Also I would love for her to have a slightly apprehensive expression if possible! Nothing too fearful just a bit cautious.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:33 am
Order: semicustom, template 2
Troll: Cerpin Sugall
Extra: another ref1 and ref2 It has been mentioned in his quest thread that his symbol needs to be on his jacket somehow and i am cool with that. I think a nice place for it would be like a polo shirt style with it on one side of the chest? But if it needs to be bigger that's okay too! I trust your judgement. I would love for him to have a very smug expression if possible.

Yamashii

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:16 pm
this is gonna be adult alt art! I'll updated it later when sarce actually grows (soooooon) feel free to put this on the back burner i suck

Order: Alt art! I'm bad at picking templates QQ 1 or 2? horks into space
Event: Hunters Meta!
Troll: it sarce
Extra: here's a doodle!. Sarce is growing up; it's been 4 years after all! Her horns are starting to curve slightly (end result Adult Lyfe they're probably going to be massive ram-ish horns but we're not there yet!). She's not as meek as she used to be, and I want her to look more sporty, especially since she runs a lot and is generally very active! She's going to go through a Rocky Training Montage after the last meta (not really, but sort of) so i want her to look a little stronger, carry herself a little better, but she's still pretty thin and scrawny and scrappy, so if there's any muscle definition at all, it should definitely look lean!
+ She also has her shwing artifacts that she won on this art! feel free to snazz them up, but they should at least be in her blood color :>
+ she has some scars! Her horn is chipped a little, and she has a bite back on her shoulder from the good ol' first meta (gotta love leech dragons!) as well as some on her leg. Feel free to add in little dings and nicks here and there; i really like band-aids aesthetics! Sarce is learning to take care of herself a little more
+ as far as the outfit goes, i'd kind of like the tank-top to look airy and baggy (sarce ain't being hold down by nothin i tell you) with a sports-bra sort of dealy showing. The jacket tied around her waste should be a track jacket, idk.
+ feel free to mess with her hair too! i imagine it's shorter, still has the blue highlights, still has that trademark Curly Q; but i imagine she probably got it cut, if not shaved half of it off (that chinchilla stress)
+ aaaaand lastly, feel free to mess with the colors! I just threw some down honestly. I really liked her checkerboard motif from her original art, so feel free to incorporate checkerboards into her art if you can (shoes, socks, somewhere idk)! She's still a little on the unassuming side, but she should look a little less nervous over all. Maybe not quite confident yet, but definitely a little more neutral and passive! She's getting there!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:58 pm
Order: Alt Art!
Event: Hunters Meta
Troll: Odette Cygnet!
Extra: For adult art! I figured it'd be easier for you if I put this in before you made Odette's art.

This alt art would be Odette's rebel disguise. You can push around the colors, but she disguises herself as a lusus, so I'd like the outfit to be mostly white and gray, sans her sunglasses, which would be black. The pin that connects her cloak is her Phoenix Initiative pin. Her horn covers meet somewhere in the middle of valkyrie helmet and something cuter. As always, feel free to push things around as you see fit!

zeflamigo

Interstellar Astronaut

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:02 pm
Order: semicustom + Template 1
Troll: Sephos Arbola
Extra: Nope im just so STOKED omg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:27 pm
Order: Using my makeover coupon!
Event: Oh god I had to do some digging. Vos bought it during the Chittentown Emergency Meta
Troll: Nyrooom
Extra: I'd like to get vos a pair of goggles! You can play around with the colors, I'm thinking yellow's/blacks or even maybe a hint of red as a nod back to her red shoelaces on her sneakers as a kid? Whatever looks best! I'd prefer they be sitting on top of her head rather than over her eyes if possible please. In addition i'd like to get a pair of dark black fingerless gloves! Thanks again~

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:40 pm
Order: Semi custom + base 1
Event: Won during the Summer 2k15 Hunters Meta
Troll: Xavier Leinte
Extra: Besides the given jadeblood hue and couple references I have on his profile I provided. You can adjust things as needed if you feel something would work better/look better! I'd love a wip if possible please and thank you!

leon_a_darkangel
done! please check your troll's art folder :33

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:08 pm
Order: Semi custom, base 3
Event: Prize from Summer 2k15 Meta! link
Troll: Amonee Brycer
Extra: Feel free to play with the colors and clothes as you see fit to make them look nice. A WIP would be great so you don't have to worry about streaming when we're online at the same time. Please give him a serene smile! Thank you so much. : 3

Yamashii

Sypon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:12 pm
Order: custom! dealers choice on the base; I can see her with any of them!
Troll: Panili Synemn
Extra: barp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:34 pm
Order: Semicustom (10EP), Kid base 2
Troll: Mahmud Seshat
Extra: *whispers* I trust you to make good horns I know you will make cool horns and just like *hyperventillates from excitement and dies*

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:16 pm
Order: semicustom template 2
Troll: Trendi Aphrod
Extra: I like WIPS. o3o (SHOULD have enough EP, after the giftbomb today. Thank you in advance!)

Art & Growths

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff