Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:24 am
Sagittariis Munashii
I've decided that I want to be the welcoming committee, so...

Welcome to every awesome person who has joined the guild~

Methinks I'll join you.
But first::
[*] Heya, I'm Poppi~
[*] Ni hao. Heya. Hallo. Bonjour. Hola. Konnichiwa.
[*] I'm Female. Age [~bzrrrp ERR0R~][16]
[*] I started roleplaying on 01.01.2012
[*] I can roleplay most genres. Not a fan of nekos.
[*] Music is my life.
[*] I strongly advocate spellchecks, tektek, size 10 font and proofreading.
[*] Nice to meet you ~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:01 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Sagittariis Munashii
I've decided that I want to be the welcoming committee, so...

Welcome to every awesome person who has joined the guild~

Methinks I'll join you.
But first::
[*] Heya, I'm Poppi~
[*] Ni hao. Heya. Hallo. Bonjour. Hola. Konnichiwa.
[*] I'm Female. Age [~bzrrrp ERR0R~][16]
[*] I started roleplaying on 01.01.2012
[*] I can roleplay most genres. Not a fan of nekos.
[*] Music is my life.
[*] I strongly advocate spellchecks, tektek, size 10 font and proofreading.
[*] Nice to meet you ~

Squee~ Welcome to the guild! emotion_c8 I remember you from The World is Ours. biggrin And I'm not a fan of nekos either. xD

Neroron_Prime
Hey My names Neron Prime, So people either call me N or Prime. I am 16 joined recently (around 2 or 3 days ago), I have started up a story, I write every week!

Welcome to the guild, Prime! Can't wait to see some stuff from you~  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Ikoi Hanakari

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:18 pm
My name is Ikoi Hanakari

I love music of ALL genres
I have been writing for 5 years, poetry for 1
I have been rp'ing for 2
Honestly I joined becuase I wanted to read other peoples works and share my own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:37 pm
Ikoi Hanakari
My name is Ikoi Hanakari

I have been rp'ing for 2
Honestly I joined becuase I wanted to read other peoples works and share my own.

Welcome to the guild! emotion_c8  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
Ikoi Hanakari
My name is Ikoi Hanakari

I have been rp'ing for 2

Welcome to the guild! emotion_c8

Oh crap, I've been completely neglecting this topic :O Thank you, Sagittariis, for welcoming all these new members. I welcome you all as well, and hope you have a good time here!

- Astrauld  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:24 pm
I am MonkeyGirl188.....you can call me Monkey...
I am 17 years old and I've been writing for about 8 years now. I've started when I was in the 4th grade by writing fanfics to my favorite tv show at the time called Danny Phantom.
I have participated in an event called National Novel writing month and when November comes around, it will be my fourth time. Ehh... I write mostly fantasy, and occasionally fanfiction.
I like rock music, the color black and drawing as well.
I have a tendency to start a story and not end it/finish it. Well that's it about me.  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

Heavenly Zeus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:33 pm
My name is Heavenly Zeus, I myself am fourteen years of age, and very much enjoy reading and writing. Recently I've even found an affinity for philosophy, you can find my works in my journal or even in the writing arena.

Call on me if you'd like a love story written for that special someone, I've also found my hidden talent in that as well. wink

As long as I'm not busy I would love to edit writers' works. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:35 pm
MonkeyGirl188
I am MonkeyGirl188.....you can call me Monkey...
I am 17 years old and I've been writing for about 8 years now. I've started when I was in the 4th grade by writing fanfics to my favorite tv show at the time called Danny Phantom.
I have participated in an event called National Novel writing month and when November comes around, it will be my fourth time. Ehh... I write mostly fantasy, and occasionally fanfiction.
I like rock music, the color black and drawing as well.
I have a tendency to start a story and not end it/finish it. Well that's it about me.

Someone who loves rock music? I thought I was the last of our kind! Welcome to the guild. I hope to read some of your works soon!  

His Majesty Satan
Captain

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Heavenly Zeus
My name is Heavenly Zeus, I myself am fourteen years of age, and very much enjoy reading and writing. Recently I've even found an affinity for philosophy, you can find my works in my journal or even in the writing arena.

Call on me if you'd like a love story written for that special someone, I've also found my hidden talent in that as well. wink

You and I are quite alike, Zeus. I just don't have a talent for editing and revising. xD

I thank you for your current contribution to my own work. I hope you've enjoyed my guild thus far.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Heavenly Zeus

Welcome to the guild, man! I tend to like to talk/listen about philosophy as well. I'm interested in other people's views and ideas, so I try to keep an open mind. I'll be sure to check out your journal and stuff sometime! emotion_c8  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 am
Hello hello! I'm Phaea, 19, and I have been a big fan of writing, critiquing, and editing, though I might need a little critiquing on my own writing from other people. I technically have no clue what my stories would be categorized as, but they are probably somewhere between Fantasy and Mystery. I have been roleplaying since last year, and I like quiet a lot of things, but if I try listing them down, it would just seem like a long, boring article. So glad I joined! whee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 am
Phaea
Hello hello! I'm Phaea, 19, and I have been a big fan of writing, critiquing, and editing, though I might need a little critiquing on my own writing from other people. I technically have no clue what my stories would be categorized as, but they are probably somewhere between Fantasy and Mystery. I have been roleplaying since last year, and I like quiet a lot of things, but if I try listing them down, it would just seem like a long, boring article. So glad I joined! whee

Heythere Phaea, welcome to the guild! Sounds like just the perfect place for you, and I'm sure the subforums can't wait for your input. Hope you have fun here~

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Laeriel Rhuilea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:36 am
Hey, everyone and the cat! I'm Lae, going on 14, and and avid writer and reader. I write largely for the mystery/thriller genres, though I used to write fantasy fiction. Though writing cannot be taught, I'm determined to learn, so I often read through and take to heart many how-to guides on writing. I research. A lot. Too much. Not enough.
I have a lot of fun writing, and with the goofy, ridiculous and hopefully witty characters I have it's not all that hard. Hey, maybe one day they'll make me some money.

If anyone here writes for the same genres, hit me up? We can talk about how best to mess with a hard-boiled detective, or a serial killer's favored methods. And if not, PM me anyways! I like people. We can be friends. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:26 am
Laeriel Rhuilea
Hey, everyone and the cat! I'm Lae, going on 14, and and avid writer and reader. I write largely for the mystery/thriller genres, though I used to write fantasy fiction. Though writing cannot be taught, I'm determined to learn, so I often read through and take to heart many how-to guides on writing. I research. A lot. Too much. Not enough.
I have a lot of fun writing, and with the goofy, ridiculous and hopefully witty characters I have it's not all that hard. Hey, maybe one day they'll make me some money.

If anyone here writes for the same genres, hit me up? We can talk about how best to mess with a hard-boiled detective, or a serial killer's favored methods. And if not, PM me anyways! I like people. We can be friends. wink

Welcome to the guild, Lae! And hey, researching is good! XD  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

minerva mink 01

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:50 am
hi im andrew im a skilled anime artist and writer my biggest inspiration is naoko takeuchi the creator of sailor moon she made me love anime and writing forever
i also like kiyohiko azuma the creator of azumanga daioh and yotsuba she has a realistic way in storytelling but a cartoony chibi style of drawing
my best friend inspired me to direct movies and write them but i wont give any names

so thats me  
Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces