Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
ATTN: Needing ppl to start planning This Year's Halloween!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 am
Spooky Pageant?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:56 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Spooky Pageant?

LOL!  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:57 pm
Apples_x3
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah

Hmmmmm.... If you're busy, maybe I should ask for a header that just says "Story telling" instead of putting your name in it, just in case.

As for everything else I'm sure we'll figure out something!

Yup, that'll be great. I'll occasionally try my best to help with things, especially with the story (:

That would be AWESOME. Personally I'm really stumped when it comes to story ideas, so I'm pretty sure mine would be really lame - unless inspiration suddenly struck me. DX

Haha, I'm not the best though and yeah will definitely need to find some inspiration. How long should the story go for?

You know about as well as I do. I would probably say not too many steps, but not too few either... So four would probably be too few, but over ten too much? stare *unsure*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 am
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo
Spooky Pageant?

LOL!

peachy is the winnah! xDD ninja  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:25 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo
Spooky Pageant?

LOL!

Thaaaank Yooooooou.....braaaaaaains. Yup. I'm gonna go eat sumbodys face now, with these big toothies of mine! cat_twisted cat_twisted emotion_zombie emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:44 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo
Spooky Pageant?

LOL!

Thaaaank Yooooooou.....braaaaaaains. Yup. I'm gonna go eat sumbodys face now, with these big toothies of mine! cat_twisted cat_twisted emotion_zombie emotion_zombie

loool xD plants versus zombies?? O_O xD lols  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:06 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Vishkah
chiisai-akanbo
Spooky Pageant?

LOL!

loool xD plants versus zombies?? O_O xD lols

Chiisai's braaaaaainsss! -chases- emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:23 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Chiisai's braaaaaainsss! -chases- emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie emotion_zombie

waaaaaaaaaa not minee noooooo xDD
*gets on a motorbike* vroooom xDD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:50 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

-gets skooter and chases motorbike- Braaaaaains? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

what thee *looks back and notices the peachy zombie is gaining on her*
noooooO!!!! out of desperation she takes out her magic wand and waves it to call the plants! *O*
go get 'em peashooters!!!  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

what thee *looks back and notices the peachy zombie is gaining on her*
noooooO!!!! out of desperation she takes out her magic wand and waves it to call the plants! *O*
go get 'em peashooters!!!

Braaaaains....Braii....!? -cried out peachy as the plants flew at her skooter, making it useless, and it stopped on the road, so peachy grabs the nearest thing she can find to chase after chiisai's brains.....- Ahehehehe! A nanna's motorised cart! And so peachy still chased after chiisai, even though her nanna cart was going at only 10 kph..... Will peachy ever get to eat the brains? emotion_kirakira

Meh, prolly not. -goes to mcdonalds instead-

The End (aka chiisai can rest knowing her brains are safe from the peachy clown zombeeee!)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:22 am
Peachy_Girl_Momo

Braaaaains....Braii....!? -cried out peachy as the plants flew at her skooter, making it useless, and it stopped on the road, so peachy grabs the nearest thing she can find to chase after chiisai's brains.....- Ahehehehe! A nanna's motorised cart! And so peachy still chased after chiisai, even though her nanna cart was going at only 10 kph..... Will peachy ever get to eat the brains? emotion_kirakira

The End (aka chiisai can rest knowing her brains are safe from the peachy clown zombeeee!)

hahah lol at our storyy xDD super random xDD
hey you! yes you!! you spamming!! hahaha (hey mee!! yes mee!! I am too) lol xDD
emotion_kirakira mcdonalds emotion_kirakira  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:48 am
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo

hahah lol at our storyy xDD super random xDD
hey you! yes you!! you spamming!! hahaha (hey mee!! yes mee!! I am too) lol xDD
emotion_kirakira mcdonalds emotion_kirakira

what spam? you mean THIS spam:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:25 am
spam spam!!  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Apples_x3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 am
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah
Apples_x3
Vishkah

Hmmmmm.... If you're busy, maybe I should ask for a header that just says "Story telling" instead of putting your name in it, just in case.

As for everything else I'm sure we'll figure out something!

Yup, that'll be great. I'll occasionally try my best to help with things, especially with the story (:

That would be AWESOME. Personally I'm really stumped when it comes to story ideas, so I'm pretty sure mine would be really lame - unless inspiration suddenly struck me. DX

Haha, I'm not the best though and yeah will definitely need to find some inspiration. How long should the story go for?

You know about as well as I do. I would probably say not too many steps, but not too few either... So four would probably be too few, but over ten too much? stare *unsure*

Sorry for the late reply! Well, the stories could just be short sentences so around 10 would be good. Btw I can't start on this until 2 weeks before Halloween so I hope that's okay D:  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff