Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..
[TRG HONOR] Where were you on 9.11.01? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Lullaby Melody

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:04 pm
i was in kindergarten at school i didnt know what even happened even now i dont fully remember but my mom was trying to get me to understand what happened while i was in school...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 pm
Well, I was only 10 years old for almost two months and my brother had just dropped me & my little sisters off at school. I think it was the beginning of... Four grade? That was when the first tower was hit. As soon as it happened, my mom told him to pick us up and bring us home. After that, I watched the second get hit and both of them fall.

I didn't really understand at the time, but I knew it was wrong and that it shouldn't be happening. I witnessed history happen.

Vaeli Eveinia Crow

Ace Firestarter

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm
I was in Kindergarten and had no clue what was going on. But it was such a terrible tragedy and i cant believe someone would do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:29 pm
I was in 3rd grade in my challenge class.  

Miomi_Niasou

French_horn_Squid

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:49 pm
I was three years old at my grandmas house. She ran a daycare so my cousins were with me and my mom came over to her house and stared at her t.v. I wasn't sure what was going on but my mom said I knew something bad had happened cause I was distressed and very restless.

God Bless the people affected by this day 10 years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:59 pm
I was 6 years old at the time, and my school hadn't started yet, so I was chilling, then i remember the TV was changed to a new's channel, an there was strange silence; the TV was showing the twin towers smoking while going down, and there were so many people crying on the screen.

-1 Decade- -Many killed- -Many fight- -9/11/01 to 9/11/11-  

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wiretongue

Professional Dragon

9,890 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:00 pm
I don't exactly remember, but probably at school. Heroes of 9/11, your bravery will never be forgotten!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm
Well I was three and I was at school  

YO LEGOO

5,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm
I was a sleep when it happened,i was in third grade so when i went to school i was really confused cause that was what my teacher was talking about and i didnt understand anything she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:16 pm
I was ten years old in school at the time when I heard over the PA system that this tragedy had occurred. I didnt understand at the time the severness of the situation untill I saw it on tv.

My heart goes out to anyone who lost someone in 9/11, It was truly the worst day I have ever lived threw and Im not even American.

MosDefanie

Cluttered Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Overstocked 200

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm
My mother and I where out of state for a wedding. About 2 hours prier to the crash, my grand mother fell down the stairs and cracked her skull into 3 pieces.

So when i herd about the crash i was in the hospital praying for my grandmother to live.

she lived another 4 years before dying on the 9,11 anniversary btw.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:34 pm
i was five and my dad works in that building well use to and he died there.if u dont believe ask my sisters we all started to cry.  

falling _angel211

bobbing hobbit

Invisible Browser

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:39 pm
I was in kindergarden I believe, and as I was living in Pennsylvania, they sent me home. I remember asking what was happening, but nobody would tell me. So I just went on and played with my dolls. o_o

R.I.P to all lives lost on 9/11.
And I hope peace comes to all the families that lost a loved one. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 pm
I think I was in the livingroom, watching TV when my dad was watching CNN.  

Crazy_Little_Red_Head102

2,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Window Shopper 100

deathsnightma

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:41 pm
i was 5 with my mom, my dad at was at work he worked at lowes i was at the docters for a check up and thats when the playesn hit the towers i wasn't in new york i live in ca  
04: Guild Memories - Old events, historic threads, etc..

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games