Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
charms 2001 fall term closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you participate and win the house cup
hell yeah that cup is as good as mine it belongs in slytherin
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
hell yeah that cup is as good as mine it belongs in ravenclaw
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
hell yeah that cup is as good as mine it belongs in hufflepuff
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
hell yeah that cup is as good as mine it belongs in griffendor
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
hell no its mine hands off im the best
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
poll whore
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
nah charms isnt for me
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
ima sign up and disappear
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:21 pm
DownAzzLette
Kamalia-Mingan walks over to the monkey in the cage and points her wand saying Episkey and watches the bones mend.

"2pts for slytherin"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:23 pm
DownAzzLette
Walks over to the statues and points wand. Says Piertotum Locomotor and makes it begin to do the hokey pokey dance.

"2pts for slytherin"  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 pm
DownAzzLette
Walks up to the cup on the desk, points wand and says Geminio

"2pts for slytherin"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 am
+9 pts to slytherin for the hw  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:15 pm
+10pts to huffle puff for lesson 3 hw  
vivacious_red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:29 pm
*Calliope looks around the room and spots a jar on the table against the far wall, looking at intensely, she raises her wand focusing as hard as she can on the jar.*

"Accio Jar!"

*The jar she was attempting to summon... stays perfectly still.
Calliope, however, with a squeal of shock finds herself being rocketed head first towards the jar in question!

*Flying through the air, she just manages to cover her head when-- CRASH!*

"ahem... So... when do we learn repairo? ... redface "

vivacious_red

vivacious_red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:49 pm
*Sheepishly looking around and then back at the table that's now a pile of splintered wood, Calliope sees that, to her astonishment, the jar is still in tact, hurrying to the other side of the room, she raises her wand.*

"Like I'll be able to think of anything other than that blasted jar after that! Ahem..... Accio Jar!"

*A minute later, getting up from the pile of even more splintered wood across the room again. Brushing herself off furiously.*

"How am I doing that?!?!"

vivacious_red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm
*Calliope crosses the room again, and whirls around to face the jar, but this time before casting, she stops and closes her eyes taking deep breaths and muttering to herself a bit.*

"Okay, just calm down, and clear your thoughts, deep breaths, clear your head, think only of the jar, you will not be beaten by a jar, you should be able to do this without even being able to see it, remove all emotion, keep breathing."

*Without looking up, she raises her wand, concentrating hard.*

"Accio Jar!"

gonk .... oof!

vivacious_red

vivacious_red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:03 pm
*Calliope furiously jumps to her feet, her face bypassing red and going straight to purple, she storms back across the room, whirls around and swiftly raises her wand shouting.*

"ACCIO JAR!"

*And the jar obediently zooms into her hand. She blinks than whoops loudly dancing around with the jar in her hand. Jubilant in her celebration.*

"Fourth times a charm a suppose.... or a correctly cast one that is... "

vivacious_red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 pm
*Calliope puts the jar down on a different table, and heads towards the dueling dummy, but hesitates before stepping in front of it, having lost a little confidence after her recent summoning charm fiasco, she practices the wand movement and and whispering the incantation for a moment, faint lines shimmering in the air, then she takes a deep breath, and steps into the dummy's line of sight, there's a pause, and then the dummy lifts his wand and Calliope acts her wand traveling in a circular motion.*

"Protego!"

*Calliope's backfired spell blasts her backwards and the dummy's spell, unaffected by her botched shield charm, causes her wand to fly out of her hand. Thankfully, she lands in a pile of cushions set up behind her, perhaps for that very purpose. Lying in the cushions, Calliope rolls over miserably, her voice muffled by the cushions as she sighs wearily.*

"I need a break..."

vivacious_red

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:03 am
vivacious_red
*Calliope furiously jumps to her feet, her face bypassing red and going straight to purple, she storms back across the room, whirls around and swiftly raises her wand shouting.*

"ACCIO JAR!"

*And the jar obediently zooms into her hand. She blinks than whoops loudly dancing around with the jar in her hand. Jubilant in her celebration.*

"Fourth times a charm a suppose.... or a correctly cast one that is... "

"good job keep that determined hufflepuff spirit noone works harder than a huffle puf to get what they want 2pts for hufflepuff"  
vivacious_red rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:06 pm
*Calliope rolls over after a while and retrieves her wand. Then, furrowing her brow in concentration, she steps in front of the dueling dummy with her wand at the ready.*

"PROTEGO!"

*And nothing happens, well, actually, Calliope's wand flies out of her hand as the Dummy successfully disarmed her. Sighing she goes to retrieve her wand.*

"Well, I'm just glad my feet stayed firmly on the ground this time."

vivacious_red

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 pm
Nell, after seeing her fellow 1st year succeed, decided that it was her turn for attempts. She saw the jar and in her eleven year old curiosity wondered what was inside it. She wondered if it was jam....mmm...strawberry jam...Shaking her head to focus she whispered the incantation and practiced the movements before saying, "Accio jar!" When the jar stayed exactly where it was she sighed and was just thankful for not another explosion.  
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 pm
Nell studied the jar again and then closed her eyes to envision it flying toward her. She whispered the incantation again and again then made the hand and wand motions. Feeling prepared she said the spell, "Accio jar!" When the jar zoomed toward her the moment the words left her mouth she whooped and opened the jar and was disappointed to find it empty. "Aww...I wanted jam..."  

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Yukina101

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm
Nell went to face the monkey would practice the rope charm on and felt bad. The poor animal didn't deserve what was going to happen! She walked forward slowly as to pet it then immediately ducked when it decided to fling poop at her. Feeling not so bad anymore, she whispered the spell again and practiced the movements before saying, "Incarcerous!" When ropes shot out and wrapped themselves around the poo-flinging monkey she didn't exactly whoop but she didn't feel too bad for it either.  
Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff