Nope
  Undecided
  Yup
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:44 pm
all americans think im chinese. . . . lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:33 pm
Most Westerners and middle Easterners think all far Easterners are Chinese. xP It's quite typical of them to ask an far Easterner 'Are you Chinese?' after which comes Japanese, Filipino and then maybe Korean or they ask 'Then where the hell are you from?' xD Eww...who thinks all asians are Chinese. neutral

I can differenciate far Easterners pretty well but I get mixed up with the central Asians - Mogolians, Vietnamise, Burmese, etc. the people mostly around that place.  

K-Pop

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:36 pm
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . . i can tell people's ethnicity too. . it is just the little things. . . white people mistaken me for chinese. . keke but i can tell what other people are. .

Lol yeah I know! I'm Korean and Americans/Canadians either dunno about Korea or they think I'm Japanese or Chinese. -0-;;

wow!!! you're the first person to ever identify me as filipino... hahahaha you're really good at this aren't you? hahaha some of my korean friends even thought i came from jeju... hahaahhaha khamshi was it?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:17 pm
Markonji
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]
yea. . . i can tell people's ethnicity too. . it is just the little things. . . white people mistaken me for chinese. . keke but i can tell what other people are. .

Lol yeah I know! I'm Korean and Americans/Canadians either dunno about Korea or they think I'm Japanese or Chinese. -0-;;

wow!!! you're the first person to ever identify me as filipino... hahahaha you're really good at this aren't you? hahaha some of my korean friends even thought i came from jeju... hahaahhaha khamshi was it?

Whoa really? XD Hmm it wasn't really that hard. ^^
Yeah I'm excellent hahahaha! XD
HmMmm I never seen a Jeju Island person before. :/ All I know is that they have dark skin. O_O  

I Have Moved

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:18 pm
f a n g i r l
all americans think im chinese. . . . lol

I know your pain... crying Hahaha, even my Korean friends said I looked a bit Chinese. :/ And Chinese people would think I'm Japanese-ish. crying

I'M KOREAN! I'M KOREAN! crying Why can't these people get it right...?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:22 pm
K-Pop
Most Westerners and middle Easterners think all far Easterners are Chinese. xP It's quite typical of them to ask an far Easterner 'Are you Chinese?' after which comes Japanese, Filipino and then maybe Korean or they ask 'Then where the hell are you from?' xD Eww...who thinks all asians are Chinese. neutral

I can differenciate far Easterners pretty well but I get mixed up with the central Asians - Mogolians, Vietnamise, Burmese, etc. the people mostly around that place.

Hmmmmm maybe it's because China/Japan has more publicity than Korea you know? :/

Like they know stuff like sumos, anime, Chinese take-outs, Chinatown -0-;;

Mmm.... you don't hear the saying, "Gonna kick you all the way to Korea" very often, right? XD

What really makes me confused is that some Koreans think I'm Chinese. :/  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:44 pm
Prince Orange
K-Pop

Hmmmmm maybe it's because China/Japan has more publicity than Korea you know? :/

Mmm.... you don't hear the saying, "Gonna kick you all the way to Korea" very often, right? XD

hey some vietnamese people think i am chinese too. . and even my family says that i look chinese too!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:30 pm
[schizophrenic]
Prince Orange
K-Pop

hey some vietnamese people think i am chinese too. . and even my family says that i look chinese too!!!

YES! Someone like me! :3

Lets go through this together, and make our ethnic identities CLEAR!! XD  

I Have Moved

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm
I'm mixed with alot of Asian! Lol.
I'm Cambodian, Vietnamese, Thai and Chinese... Mostly Cambodian and Vietnamese though. Skin color is like a light tan.. Then again, I don't know much Vietnamese.. gonk
I get people guessing Chinese, Vietnamese, maybe Japanese and Hispanic 'cause this lady spoke to me in Spanish when she was asking for directions, I think. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:35 pm
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

HmMmm I never seen a Jeju Island person before. :/ All I know is that they have dark skin. O_O

jeju island person = me hahahahahahahaa.... dark skin and... hmmm... the perfect example would be like this

User Image

hahahahaha  

Hyung Horangi

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:51 am
Markonji
Prince Orange
Markonji
Prince Orange
[schizophrenic]

jeju island person = me hahahahahahahaa.... dark skin and... hmmm... the perfect example would be like this

User Image

hahahahaha

Lol ok. ^____^

Anyone else got another picture to make us guess?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:56 pm
oh oh i have one!!! i have one!!! guess who this is!!!

User Image  

Hyung Horangi

peachy keem

Timid Tree

10,800 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:30 pm
Markonji
oh oh i have one!!! i have one!!! guess who this is!!!

User Image

OMG! Pwahahaha! Wasn't this group put up before?
Umm.. okay. It's 1TYM obviously. heart

Quote:

How about this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:14 pm
oops!!! sorry!!! hahahaha  

Hyung Horangi

K-Pop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:14 am
Quote:

Yeah. Maybe it's because Korea was a hermit country back in the Joseon period unlike China and Japan which trade with a lot of western countries.

Quote:
Puhahaha! That just made my day. xDD

Quote:
It maybe because Chinese and Koreans look somewhat the same? I can differenciate between Koreans and Japanese easily due to the Japanese' smaller, pointier faces and less wide eyes. I have mix-ups with Chinese and Koreans, too. But usually the difference I see between Chinese and Koreans are, Chinese are usually shorter and darker.

The smiliarities between Japanese and Koreans are both nationalities are rather tall, especially men and have small eyes. Similiarities with the Chinese maybe the shape of the faces and old men. >>; I mix up old Chinese men as Koreans and visa versa a lot.  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff