Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Alpha (emopunk14&girl_gone_dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:21 pm
Karma giggled again. The energy was contagious because she found herself getting more excitement than usual for going clubbing. "Okay, then lets head this way." She said as she started leading Kody, by the hand, back towards the dorms. She already knew exactly which outfit she was going to wear for tonight.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:25 pm
Kody grinned behind Karma. She felt bad that this girl didn't know what she was getting herself into with Kody, but didn't really care enough to tell her. All in due time, she thought to herself.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:48 pm
They soon reached the doors to the dorms. "Hey, if you don't really have anything to wear for tonight, you can take a look at my closet." Karma suggested, thinking that Kody might want to skip the unpacking and wasting time for looking for an outfit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:19 pm
"Really? You wouldn't mind lending me something even though we just met?" Kody was delighted at the idea. She couldn't think of anything good to wear out of what she had brought. that made her even more excited. Kody opened the door for Karma and followed her into the building.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:12 pm
"Of course! I can't imagine you digging through your unpacked bag for clubbing clothes at the last minute. Besides, we're friends, we're right now the hall from each other, and I kind of like you." She said everything so fast that she was hoping Kody wouldn't catch that last part. Karma knew that they've just met today and don't know each other that well, but she fell easily for others.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:17 pm
Kody smiled and giggled a little, something she very rarely did. "Well shucks, you've gone done and flattered the pants off me." Her southern bell coming out a little. "But thanks."  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 pm
Karma giggles at the accent, she thought it was cute. "Well, come on, lets head over to my room. I have to admit, I have quite a collection of clothes. So it might take you a while to go through it all." She explained as she left Kody down the hall towards her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 pm
"I don't think it will take too long to find something." Kody followed, a little pep in her step. She couldn't wait for later, she just didn't understand why she was so excited.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:55 pm
"Oh, believe me, it will." She said slyly with a small smile. It took them not long to reach her dorm room. She pulled her keys out of her bag and unlocked the door. On her way in, she flipped a switch on the wall to turn the lights on. Karma threw her bag on her bed and then headed towards the closet. She looked over her shoulder at Kody and smiled even more before opening the door. It was a fair sized closet that was packed with clothes and shoes. It was a miracle that nothing had flown out and attacked the girls. "I go clubbing a lot with my friends, and just about everyone digs in for an outfit." She said softly as she stepped aside for Kody to rummage through first.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm
Kody took in the girls room. It was nice and certainly bigger then hers. When she laid eyes on her closet she couldn't understand how so much fit in there. "Wowie girl!" She walked over to it and had no clue where to start."How on earth did you get all that in there?" She asked as she started to pick through it, almost everything she touched she liked. Kody was going to have a hell of a time picking something out for the night.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:18 pm
Karma giggled as she went to sit on her bed. "Well, I'm an only child who has a part time job. I go shopping when ever my parents give me money and when ever I get my pay check." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:21 pm
"I have no clue what I should wear... I mean I almost feel I'd have better luck picking from what I brought then all of this. But yours is much nicer." Kody was looking at a black number, lacy and straps. She was really drawn to it.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:02 am
"I know it's overwhelming, but take your time." She said with another giggle. As many times as she's let someone dig through her closet, she couldn't get use to the reactions. Each week her collection of clubbing clothes gets bigger, resulting in less room in her closet to shove it in.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm
Kody pulled out a deep purple corset, over laid with black lace. She fell in love. "I think I have the perfect pair of jeans to go with this." She wanted a top just like this.  

emopunk14

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dayfullnights

5,825 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:20 pm
Karma smiled as she stood up from the bed and walked over to Kody. "I haven't seen that corset in months." She murmured softly as she noticed the desired look on the girl's face." She smiled more before saying, "If you want, you can keep it. I have way too much clothes anyways."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff