Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Forum Games
DEATH NOTE GAME SIGNUPS STARTING AGAIN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:46 pm
The Mob decided to Kill Almostrulingtheworld, after catching her attempting to murder Spaxxic. Kira has stil yet to act, as have others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Shadenlor
The Mob decided to Kill Almostrulingtheworld, after catching her attempting to murder Spaxxic. Kira has stil yet to act, as have others.

Are you saying that AlmostRulingTheWorld was a no-role townie who just sucked at explaining himself, then?

Because if so, I think I'm going to have to advise people to stop listening to me.  

DomaDoma

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 pm
Nope, Almostrulingtheworld was the murderer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 pm
So he was trying to hide behind Kira's cause. That does actually make sense.  

DomaDoma

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm
He seemed really freaking intent on killing Spaxxic. Because he knew why she'd attempt to kill the shinigami? It's not like his role made him privy to any special information, so he could have just spit it out...

But yeah, given that the shinigami just attempted to kill the GM, I'm just thinking that a) people aren't considering the rules very carefully and b) more than one person is apparently trying to murder the thread - Spaxxic seems to be one of the only people posting with any consistency. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:55 am
So, Kira's still out there.

I think the reason of the matter is they thought I was L so at the first chance I made a mistake, they jumped at it to try to get the mob to kill me.

Well, to be bluntly honest I have no special role other than being quite awesome.

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

DomaDoma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:13 am
Spaxxic9000
So, Kira's still out there.

I think the reason of the matter is they thought I was L so at the first chance I made a mistake, they jumped at it to try to get the mob to kill me.

Well, to be bluntly honest I have no special role other than being quite awesome.

Okay. I know you're not L, but it's almost guaranteed that with a comment like that, you do have some kind of special role.

According to Shadenlor, Kira hasn't been doing any proper judging (seriously, what fun is that), so I think the person who's been posting up a storm is all in all the least likely to be Kira.

So that makes you the Protector or the Suicidal Maniac.

Whether you support L or Kira, I can't see either of those roles doing you much good. So I'll mull things over and try voting for someone else.

(BTW, I haven't detected the hand of the ghosts in any of this. Are any of them playing?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:30 am
...Actually, come to think of it, being a townie in a game like this is a much more powerful role than either the Protector or the Suicidal Maniac. You have a better idea than anyone who a major player is. It's just that you can't know for sure which one...

God, the ******** of this game.  

DomaDoma

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm
Aw... I'm dead...DX lol
I was both the murderer and extremely bad at explaining myself.... I'm not good at writing certain things I guess.
and I'm a female, just to clarify.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 pm
Spaxxic9000
I have to shoot back that it was an honest mistake on my side to vote the shinigami.

Over-thinking it and trying to piece together a nonexistent puzzle is not good in a game where deceit is everywhere.

Ah, okay. I was just basing it off of something Animeissuperawesome told me. sweatdrop I apologize....  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 am
well this game is.. different... we wound up killing the murderer, and a detective... that and Kira hasnt really made a move so either Kira doesnt know whats going on or he/she is waiting for the right time to start killing people off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:23 pm
DayraSilvermist
well this game is.. different... we wound up killing the murderer, and a detective... that and Kira hasnt really made a move so either Kira doesnt know whats going on or he/she is waiting for the right time to start killing people off.
well kira's supposed to do it eveyhing single day to finish them quicker..this is been..interesting  

Shadenlor

Dangerous Werewolf

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:27 pm
Shadenlor
DayraSilvermist
well kira's supposed to do it eveyhing single day to finish them quicker..this is been..interesting

well to tell the truth i dont really support Kira. all though the thoughts started in the right place Kira is kinda corrupted by power. so i more willingly follow L.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:43 pm
I am more of a neutral person.
I don't really care who wins, but because you're -supposed- to kill Kira in this game, I have to do so.
I also have a question, if Kira finds a faithful follower and at the end-game, they are a townie, so would Kira have to kill them after eliminating L to win the game?

R U N A W A Y violinist

Unleashed Lunatic

Forum Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas