Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Death Note Discussion
Which Death Note Character are Most Like You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm
Kamarie-Logos
Even though Misa is not the most popular character, I will admit that, like her, I can be impulsive and persistent. However, I would never resort to handing my life over nor would I beg or throw myself on the ground. I prefer to use charm and grace to get the things I want.

I know what you mean 3nodding . And it is good that you are not that way, it's better to be able to use charm and grace to get what you want rather than begging.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:04 pm
Arsenix Lit
Quizzes say that I'm like Light, though I don't share the same opinions as him, and honestly don't even like him very much. I suppose there are similarities in our attitudes, though. :T

I don't like Light much either, but I can see myself as fairly similar to him so I understand what you mean.  

AlmostRulingTheWorld
Crew

StainGlassPain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:44 pm
I am most like Near smile
for one, white is my FAVORITE COLOR!!! ftw xd
i was born with White hair and ADD
it's weird, but i twist my hair sometimes( i twist it more now ) excuse me, we would be twins if i was a boy sweatdrop
~and~
L (Ryuzaki)
because i eat like a 50000 lbs. pig and still weigh barely 93 lbs.
love anything sweet
like tennis
i sit the way he does(like..the cross between a squat and a hunch?? idk, but i sit like that)
i never leave my house(unless i'm going to an anime con and wear a different color) without my Black circle lenses  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:25 pm
I am mostly like Near. I have taken sevral quizzes and all of them I got Near.  

ZoMbIe_NeKo_NyAn_CaT

ScytheMeister17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:35 pm
I am most like near!
I'm the smartest person I know...
I solve problems quickly...
& I do everything for what is right! cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:20 pm
I'm ost like L. I cna eat anything and not gain weight whatsoever. I tend to sit like him without noticing it and when I do I refuse to sit normally. I like solving things. I tend to be rude in an honest sort of way. And I anylize things before I make a move. My friends say I'm a "mini L" just because I sit the way I do and act the way I do. It's frustrating when they call me L in front of complete strangers.

I also hate it when I'm talking and people take out they're phones. Its rude.  

Faraam Knight

Vicious Soldier

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

X_xxAngelCHAOSxx_X

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:28 pm
i think that i'm a mix of L, mello, and matsuda because i really like sweets, and if someone pushed me too far over the edge then i could have a temper like mello, and i'm kind of silly like matsuda. i also like gameing so i'm kind of like matt sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:45 am
me L LAWLIET RYUZAKI!!! we both like Sweet food and we both same to sit!! LOLOL  

gojazz06

Kimmy Flare

7,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:25 am
I like L, I tend to eat tons of sweets!

User Image  
Psychotic Alice rolled 12 8-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 5, 7, 4, 5, 3, 3, 7, 5, 2 Total: 54 (12-96)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:14 pm
i would have to say that i am mostl likely Ryuk, even though i want to be like Light who has the brains and control, i usually watch with such an interest i never get bored! XD xp
but i have to say i am more likely to be L where as i love sweets and i can be minipulative real easy, and of course i'm reclus (note it means i dont like showing up to face people because it is not in my program) XD  

Psychotic Alice

crossdemonsonija

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:00 pm
I would have to say that I am most like L and Mello because I tend to sit in a weird position and tend to eat a lot of sweet things and if someone got me really pissed I would lose my temper.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:22 pm
I'm a little like L for the reason that I emotion_bigheart food
and I sit in a similar position but only at home emotion_yatta  

screamsxoxo

Shadowy Trader

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Calliefornia96

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:38 pm
I'm probably most like Ryuk. There are lots of times where I just sit back and watch how people act. Who needs tv when people are so funny lol! Also, I love apples  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:43 pm
I am afraid I'm most like Misa Misa. I can be very annoying and clingy to the ones i love and would probably do anything for them... well i hope i wouldn't help them with the death note. Yet L is my favorite character. He's mysterious, adorable (like how he sits and how he eats) yet very clever cat_emo heart  

Amanda_Aye

Dangerous Gawker

6,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ElleTheSorceress

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:05 am
L and I have the same name xd (my name is Elle) but yet I'm also like Mello twisted  
Death Note Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff