Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 pm
Kaname turns back to the group.

"I told her to go because I don't know when we'll be back. In fact, I wasn't planning on returning here until Mauka was stopped. Her parents, as friends of mine, were given permission by the Elders to oversee the reconstruction of the dojo in my stead," she explains. Then, she turns to Xanov.

"I know that Mauka's only target appears to be you, but he destroyed my home, and Mei-chan's place of study, as well as absorbing the energies of my dearest friends. I can only guess that he wishes for us, as associates of both yours and Rizo's, to be destroyed.

"Now, I've fought Mauka once, but Mei-chan has never had to face anyone like him. That is why if I could, I would ask her parents to take her and travel to a remote world where she would be safe." A pause.

"However, I'm sure that you know as well as I do how stubborn she is. Once she's set her heart on something, she won't back down; not for her parents, not for her friends, and not for me. In fact, that is why she's here to begin with," Kaname admits.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 pm
"If she isn't a master, then she may never be able to prove herself. If you keep her hidden away like that, then she will never become stronger. If she does come with us, she will need to train. If we can't beat him, she will need to be able to defend herself." Therin looked at Kaname knowingly. He understood the desire to protect someone like that. But if you hold them back, they will never be able to grow stronger.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:06 pm
Therins right...and right now not onl;y are we out numbered but we are also over powered by him too. HE paused for a bit and thought about it. There must be...of course...the only way to destroy him is to try and take out the masters one by one..but in case that fails...we may need to unlock our full potentials...unnatrually of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 pm
Kaname shakes her head.

"I am afraid that you have misunderstood me again. I have long since realized that my efforts to protect that girl are in vain. For as long as I've known her, there is truly only one thing she listens to, and that is her heart."

She eyes both Xanov and Therin carefully.

"From the way she has spoken, and the fact that I am here, you may suppose that it was I who sent Mei-chan on her current mission. However, that is not the case.

"The truth is, she is the one who asked me if she could go. Now, at first, I refused. There was no way; the Elders would forbid it. But as I told you, she is stubborn. She told me that there wasn't a choice in the matter; this was something that she had to do, no matter the consequences."

She pauses again, letting her words sink in.

pinnedbutterflywings

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:22 pm
Then, she resumes her speech.

"You may not think much of it, but you did not see her eyes. The resolve, her eyes alone told me that no matter what I did, I would not be able to stop her. She was merely asking me as a formality, because she felt obligated to as my student.

"It was that look that made me realize I had to appeal to the Elders. At first, they were outraged. They could not understand why I would be willing to let my youngest, most inexperienced student go out on a mission, alone, when she had not obtained Master status.

"Ovan-kun hadn't been a problem; as he was trained by Rizo, he had already obtained it, though informally. If she wanted to go that badly, she would have to undergo extreme amounts of training that they said would take at least one year. When Mei-chan heard that, she said that she could do it in one month. And you know what? She did. Four weeks was all it took.

"What I said earlier, gentlemen, was meant as a request, as much on Mei-chan's behalf as it is mine. If she requires more training along the way, then I will aid you. All I ask is that you allow us allow us to continue accompanying you. We both wish to see this to the end," Kaname says quietly, bowing low.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:24 am
Guess we better start then. He pulls out his blade andstabs it to the ground. Hand to hand lets go. Any one willing to begin a crash training.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:42 am
"Way ahead of you, man. Check it." Therin smirked and summoned both of his keyblades. He looked over at the others. "If we're gonna do this we need everyone here. Kaname, why don't you go get Risu. We'll take care of the rest." He had a pretty good idea of what Xanov had in mind. The technique the organization used to forcefully draw out their members' full power. It had been known to work on others as well. He knew what they needed, but someone always needed to stay on the outside to take care of the person's body. He had already been through that, but he would need to go in as well. As far as he knew, only one or two people could undergo the intense training in the same use. So it would need about three goes to make sure everyone had a chance, unless Kaname didn't go in. The training would only take a few days time, but mastering the new powers could take a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:08 pm
Bring it! HE wraps himself in his aura and brears his fist ready. Dont hold back always use. He teleported behind Therin. A death blow if you must. He hits him in the back a cheap shot he knows but it would be needed if fighting the enemy.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:59 pm
"Um...Master Kaname? What did I just miss?"

The Keyblade Master turns in surprise to see her youngest student behind her, looking slightly unnerved.

"Mei-chan! You're back already?"

Risu nods.

"I told them I wouldn't be back for a while," she says quietly, looking down at her feet. Kaname puts a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"They know that you'll return when you can, Mei-chan," the older woman says comfortingly.

"I know. That doesn't make it easier, though."

"No, I should think it doesn't," the dark-haired woman murmurs in agreement.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:00 pm
They are silent until Risu looks up...and remembers her first question.

"Master...? You never did tell me what they're doing," she reminds Kaname, gesturing to Therin and Xanov.

Kaname's face colors in embarrassment at forgetting such a thing.

"Ah, well. You see, Xanov-kun said something about...pushing ourselves to the limit in order to unlock our full potentials. Therin-kun seemed to agree," she explains.

Risu rolls her eyes.

"So, in other words, they want to do something dangerous.” It isn’t a question, and Kaname’s nod confirms its truth.

“It’s dangerous, but effective. If we want to defeat Mauka, we don’t have a lot of time to work with. This may be our only option,” she admits. Risu sighs heavily.

“All right, I guess,” she says reluctantly, turning her eyes back to the fight.

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:02 pm
Therin took the blow and used the momentum to turn. He spun and threw Guiding Light at him, fire dancing along the blade. He ran towards him, splitting into multiples around him, his keyblade returning to him after the attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:46 pm
"Ack! This doesn't look good for Xan-nii..." Risu murmurs, biting her lip.

Kaname smiles wryly.

"I wouldn't jump to conclusions quite that fast, Mei-chan," the older woman laughs. Risu furrows her eyebrows.

"Why, Master?"

"If you recall, Ovan-kun has gotten himself out of situations much more dangerous than this one without too much trouble. While Xanov-kun isn't quite Ovan-kun, he has retained many of his former self's skills, don't you think?" the Keyblade Master asks, gesturing to the Nobody.

"Hmm. That's true. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, then," the pink-haired girl concludes. Her teacher nods in agreement.

(Just so you guys know: AztecSunGod is going to be absent for a while. He'll be back in August.)

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:08 pm
((Thanx for the info))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:04 pm
Viola walked along Azure fields, somewhat in a daze. It had been another long night of searching, tears from her failure and hopelessness. She sniffed a bit and looked out in the field to see a small group of people. She then looked down at the small wallet-sized photo in here hand of her beloved Ovan. She took a deep breath and pushed her black curls out of her face and walked foreward cautiously to the group. She then walked up to a young-looking pink haired girl. She coughed a bit and smiled at the woman. "Excuse me?" Viola asked polietly. "Could you he-" She began but stopped as she saw him.
Without caring for the girls answer she walked to Ovan. "Ovan?!" She piped in a high-pitched voice.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:36 pm
Therin stopped just before his next strike when the new person arrived. He looked from Xanov to the girl. "Well, well... Will wonders never cease?" He walked over to the girl, dismissing his keyblades. "Who are you, and how do you know him? If I may ask." If this was another person that Xanov had known about before he became a nobody, then she may also be able to provide information, unless, of course, she was an enemy. In which case she may have made her biggest mistake coming here.

((So long as you've read most of our other posts, you're good.))  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff