Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Winter Wolves of the Revolution [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:08 pm
-Rayne stared up at Ryuu from the place where she hit the ground. Confusion flashed across her face as she watched the scene unfold.- So it's ivan,Rayne thinks to herself. I will end you for this.. -She watched Zoe, seeing what she thought was frustration flash across her face. A low growl rumbled from Rayne's throat.-

Thank you Zoe... I'm sure that we can stay with your grandfather, but.. We can't just sit here... can we? I have a little more fight in me than that.

-Then she heard another strange voice, it was a polar bear, who shifted into a older human.-

What do we do from here? She asked him.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:57 pm
Ryuu walked back over to Rayne and Zoe, "Let's go while he is distracted." He looked at then waiting for them to move.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:19 pm
(serially, let's chill on the god moding. We have to let people get injured. That also goes for myself, but still! stressed )
They were to do that earlier, and their lack of response forced my hand. If you hurry them, old man, then the injured may leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm
Ryuu could feel his wound beginning to open back up. He looked around, and went to look for somewhere to sent. Yet, he didn't make it he fell face first onto the ground. His vision began to blur and then he passed out.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 am
Koro nodded and turned. "Come pup." He grabbed Ryuu, pulling him onto his shoulder like nothing. Then he grabbed Yuri and did the same. He stared at the two girls. "Zoe, if you can handle this fight, I trust you to stay and help her." She nodded. "But how are we supposed to beat him?" She whispered. Gizmo trotted over, dragging Adam. Koro winked. "Wolf blood gets them drunk. I know you can figure something out. Gizmo." The black wolf trailed after him, still dragging Adam. "I'll send him back." Koro spoke before he disappeared among the trees. Zoe looked at Rayne. "You ready? Or do you want to run?" She offered a hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:12 am
{{OoC: Me and Pker666777 will be offline until July 10. We'll be out of town with no access to gaia. Sorry for the short notice. ♥}}  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:49 am
Tsuki7893
{{OoC: Me and Pker666777 will be offline until July 10. We'll be out of town with no access to gaia. Sorry for the short notice. ♥}}

OoC: That's okay I have been going to concerts all week. Like I was front row for rise against. OKAY anyways. We can slow down some posting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am
-Rayne growled in Ivan's general direction, and she got up and glared at him. She turned around to face him and said..- I still don't really know who you are, but I don't like you. -she started walking away towards the new shifter, picking up Yuri carefully. She looked over her shoulder and screamed.You better hope you never see me again. I promise to be a thorn in your side.

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:00 pm
Ivan shifted into a dove, and flew above them until he was about a hundred feet above Rayne. Shifting back, he landed a few feet in front of her, causing a shockwave that knocked down nearby trees. I am the King of the Vampires, and no mere mongrel pup is going to through my challenge in my face. Fight or die! Ivan began to swing his hammer, using all his strength to direct it as a quick, head on blow to Rayne's right shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 pm
-Rayne dropped Yuri with the shock from being struck. She quickly regained composure, and drew her dagger up. She smiled.- Gladly. -She Growled, slamming her dagger into Ivan's neck-

You've driven me from my home, gave me no choice but to destroy it, and yet still.. you expect me to obey you.-Rayne laughs into his face- I'd rather die. -And she pulls the dagger out, and cuffs him across the face.-

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm
A reminder of the characters, this far.

I will be adding my final character hopefully tonight

Bio:

Name: Rayne Larkhar
Username: midnightbluewolf11
Species: Human and Arctic Wolf
Eye Color: yellow-gold
Skin/fur: pale blue-white color with blue oh her ears, tail, and paws.
Hair Color/style: Long sky blue hair with her bangs falling over her eyes slightly.
Height: 5' 3"
Birthday: October 31st.
Personality: Stormy, and moody, she sits alone a lot of the time because she is so busy blaming herself for all the bad things in the world.

Backstory:
Rayne is sort of a loner. she frequently blames herself for anything that could possibly go wrong. A human hunter killer her mother when she was fourteen because she was trying to protect her from the hinters. Her father was so devastated by her death, that he could hardly function. He died a year later because he had lost the will to live, leaving Rayne alone. Ever since then, Rayne has believed that falling in love would be a long and painful suicide. She instantly denies any possible feelings for other creatures.

Rayne is from the far north, where snow falls 9 months out of the year, so when summer hits, she finds the heat quite unbearable. She is a fast runner because it takes a lot of work to be able to run through snow. Rayne tends to have a slightly stormy mood, and she loves to stargaze when she gets like that. She stares out into space a lot as well. Will anyone be able to break through that shell?

Name: Ivan Alexandrov
Username: KindredofLegousa
Species: Vampire
Eye Color: Yellow
Skin/fur: Pale white
Hair Color/style: Red, spiked
Height: 6'5''
"Outer" Age (Appearance): 23 (Actual Age: 303)
Birthday: July 29

Personality: Ivan is multi-faceted. He is quite ruthless in combat, killing even children. However, he is incredibly loyal to his friends. This may be his downfall. He is also incredibly analytical, making him very deadly.

Backstory: Ivan was born in Russia in 1602, to Vladimir Alexandrov, the former King of the Vampires, named by his father after Vlad III, who protected vampires during his reign as Prince of Wallachia. After Vlad was arrested and before his attempt to win back Wallachia, the royal family of vampires moved to Transylvania, where they lived until 1600, when they returned to Russia and moved to Siberia for safety. After watching his father being slain by werewolves and their troll slave, Ivan killed the intruders and appointed himself King at age 11. Since then, he has led his race quite justly and in the quiet. Recently, though, the Russian bloodline has been threatened, and as Ivan's family and the Russian noble family are friends because of their blue-blood statures, he declares war on the would-be assassins' race: werewolves. This is the 4th year of the war, managing to destroy outposts in Moscow, St. Petersburg, and the few scattered outposts in Siberia, keyly in Anadyr, Ivan's home city.
Views on the world: Due to his father's death and the "true" origin of the werewolves (supposedly in myth Italian royalty producing b*****d children with beggars), Ivan has had a hatred for werewolves and everything they stand for, though he respects their berserker style fighting, their never surrender attitude, and their head-strong personalities. Humans, luckily, are in his good graces because vampires (supposedly) descended from human royalty. Without humans, no vampires. He hates trolls (the third race of earthen creatures) because of their stupidity and willingness to follow anyone, and does not recognize shape-shifters as a race, since he is a vampire and has the gift himself (to the extent where he can shape-shift but still retain the same eye color).

Vampiric Gifts: Shape-shifting, stealth & weather manipulation for stealth (the gift given to all), and extreme intellect. (Most vampires, minus stealth, have only one ability, making Ivan and the Alexandrovs unique)

Familly: He has a wife (Anastasya), two daughters (Bogdana and Valentina), and one son (Lev)

Note: Vampires are not affected by religious icons; most of them are just atheists. Also, a vampire's pale skin usually gives him away, hence why most vampires (excluding the Russian vampires) shy from daylight interaction. Vampires are immortal and can only be killed by silver stakes in the heart. For absolute clearness, vampires are not attacking humans wily nily. Vampires usually feed of cows because of their highly oxidized blood, though on rare occasions they will feed on humans due to lack of food. Ivan has had the privelege of drinking the blood of a werewolf, which is the most oxidized of all earthen creatures. It left him in a four day stupor, and he didn't have to eat for three years.

Name: Ryuu Ando
Username: pker666777
Species: half wolf
Eye Color: green
Skin/fur: Black
Hair Color/style: Black Messy
Height: 5' 9"
Birthday: December 1st
Personality: Outgoing, fearless, protective
Backstory: Ryuu was driven away from his home long ago for being a half-wolf. So, because human's thought of anything with a tail and ears as a demon he spent most of his time making it where he can hide his ears and tail. Now he lives among humans in a human village hoping not to be discovered.

Name: Zoe Lenven (pronounced Zoey)
Username: Tsuki7893
Species: Half-Wolf
Eye Color: Green
Skin/fur: Silver
Hair Color/style: Silver (just past shoulder/longer than in the picture)
Height: 5' 5"
Birthday: July 8
Personality: She's usually quiet when she doesn't know you. But after a while she gets more outgoing. She often sings to herself and thinks about anything and everything. She's usually a go with the flow type person.
Backstory: Originally born in the territory of Austrailia, Zoe's parents moved her to the far North, hoping to hide her away. She always wondered why she'd been different. She'd never seen anyone else with fur or a tail. She moved in with an old grandfather, a shapeshifter, who'd made a home in the cold forests of Siberia. She found that she loved it there. The cold didn't bother her because fur covered up to her thighs and from her wrists up her arms. She often played outside in the forests. One day, when she was 12, she stumbled across a pack of natural wolves. Zoe had a stare-down with the alpha of the pack, and they ended up accepting her. She visited them until hunters wiped them all out. She rescued one puppy, a small black wolf pup. She named it Gizmo and kept it hidden from hunters. Her grandfather, after hearing her stories, hid her and the puppy int he basement of his home. He kept her safe until catching word of a revolution. He sent her and Gizmo out to find others. So far, she's only met a few, and they've been caught.

User ImageUser Image

Name: Yuri Rodion
Username: Rusega_BlackWolf
Species: Shapeshifter
Eye Color: Green
Skin/fur: A healthy paler complexion typical of human in cold weather.
Hair Color/style: straight blonde hair that hangs over his face slightly.
Height: 6' 3"
Birthday: June 7
Personality: Friendly, cheerful, and determined.

Backstory: Yuri Lives a mile or two from Rayne, so they each know each other. Both of them are social outcasts that end up stuck together because they have no one else they are able to talk to. Yuri had had a crush on Rayne when he first met her, until he realized how moody she was constantly, now he has no idea how to act around her. His past is a bit of a mystery, the only thing he himself knows is that he is alone, and he has a mysterious scar across his back. Yuri seems to have tome type of amnesia, and he can't remember anything farther back than a few days before he met Rayne.

Name: adam
Username:greendr-pepper
Species: werewolf
Eye Color: red
Skin/fur: skin grey fur white
Hair Color/style: white
Height: 5'4
Birthday: 04/20
Personality: nice but visious werewolf walks alone and couragious
Backstory: i woke up and all i seen was white snow in the trees and was shocked i was alive because i was shot and noow the bullet wound is gone and now i dont remeber anyhing

I should be adding one more person, I am just waiting on the character confirmation, and then I will add the last character.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 pm
-adam lays on the snow watching the battle while licking his paws-  

greendr-pepper

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bidding War 100

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:10 pm
This is the final character I will be adding. All the spots are full for now.

Name: Karina [meaning pure] Pankov
Username: furbyforever
Species: Human
Eye Color: Blue
Skin/fur: Pale creamy white
Hair Color/style: Blonde, pulled up into a bouncy ponytail
Height: 4' 8"
Birthday: January 19th
Personality:Innocent, and friendly... very trusting.
Backstory: Karina is a refugee. Her home and family was destroyed. The small pack of wolves stumbles across her, and saves her from certain death along the way. All of her family is dead, but she is small enough that she doesn't necessarily truly understand what is going on. She has a type of healing powers that she has yet to learn to control.. it is uncontrollable and unpredictable. Her parents were killed because of her powers because the other humans feared them. She is delicate and determined.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:02 pm
[I want to change somethings:
she has a sword from her father he taught her how to fight and he taught her to hunt and her mother had taught her to heal the sick and injered]

Karina
she popped out of the bushes hiding her face "stop fighting" and her often good mood turned into anger and she rushed over to to the injered and started giving them healing potions "You will be fine now" and she got her sword out for defence.  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

KindredofLegousa

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm
Ivan flinched a little. His physical immunity to pain had dropped after the incident with the fire. He jumped back into a tree, and leaped towards her, dropping his hammer in favor of two daggers. Let's see how you like daggers in your neck, puppy.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff