Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:42 am
Ⓡemy Ⓥerity Ⓑleiddiaid
~First Year Gryffindor~

User Image

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy heard the whistle and stopped dead in her tracks. She turned around and saw the other students heading back down towards the ground. Quaffle in hand, she flew back down, landing gracefully. She set the Quaffle in the box and went to change her clothes. When she was out of her practice clothes and back in her uniform, she walked back over to the center of the Pitch with the others. She wasn't sure if she had made the team or not, since they didn't get to practice very long. She was hopeful, though.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. "

User Image

Click Above For Music!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Last years Team List
Team Captain
Tyler Dean

Keeper
William Radcliffe

Chasers
Remy Bleiddiaid
Jayden Cloud
Daisy Gaunt

Seeker
Tyler Dean

Beaters
Colton Raines

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Hannah walked onto the Quidditch Pitch with her broom under her arm. She looked around as she saw all of her knew classmates around her. She couldn't wait to tryout as she was wanting to get on the team so badly. Hannah waited around for the captain to get there and tell them what to do next so she decided to look around at all of the competition. She decided before she got there she wanted to be a Chaser or Beater. Hannah really wanted to be a Beater because she learned her father was a Beater and she would love to follow him.

Mood--- Excited

Location--- Quidditch Pitch

"Thoughts" This will be fun...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Walking out onto the practice pitch, Sam stretched and then set the new broom down on the ground. His father had bought it for him when they were at Diagon Alley picking up supplies for the shop. Sam had told his father he wanted to try out of for the team,so they stopped into the shop. Sam immediately fell in love with the broom so his father bought it. Now, here he was.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy ran down to the Pitch, old hand-me-down broom in hand, her quidditch uniform freshly washed and pressed. She was excited to get in the air, to try to keep her position as Chaser on the team. She saw a first year she didn't know, and her friend Sam. Was he her friend, she wondered? She really didn't know. Nonetheless, when she reached the center of the Pitch where him and the other girl were, she waved. She turned to the girl first. "Hiya! I'm Remy. It's nice to see a new face at the try-outs, especially a first year. I hope you do well." she said with a warm smile. Then she faced Sam, noticing his fancy, new broom. "Hey Sam. I'm glad you came. What position are you trying out for?" she asked, gripping her old broom tighter. Her parents just didn't have the money to buy her a new broomstick, so they gave her an old one of theirs. Feeling a little nervous, Remy anxiously wanted to just get on her broom and fly circles around the Pitch. It helped calm her nerves. Instead, she waited for the captain.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin walked onto the Quidditch Pitch, a school broom under her arm. From what she read about Quidditch, the Seeker Position interested her most. She stood to the outside of the group, watching the group. Caitlin pulled her hair up into a ponytail, making sure it wasn't in her face. She toed the ground, an old habit she had picked up when she was nervous.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Eager
✔Status: Single

Sam smirked when Remy came down to the pitched and sighed as he stretched his back. "I'm gonna be Gryffindor's new Seeker. I'm fast, agile and got perfect eyesight. I'm the obvious candidate," he said with a teasing smirk and settled onto the ground.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy laughed at Sam's smirk. "Yeah well, don't get cocky. You never know who will make the team. A first year could beat you out." she said, noticing a new girl walk onto the pitch. She was a first year as well. "I'm gonna try to keep my position as Chaser. I'm pretty good at handling the Quaffle, and I'm a fast flyer, but I'm only a second year. There could be some wicked awesome first year out there who will put me in my place." she said with a small laugh. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously, then pulled her brown hair into a side-ponytail, letting it rest on the right side of her head.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah looked around at the few students that were there so far. She sighed as she thought of what was to come in these tryouts and if she could get the spot she wanted. I really hope I get Beater, she thought to herself as she set the school browse had on the ground so she could wait for tryouts to start. Hannah looked around to see only one first year so far and it was a girl. She had no friends so far and wanted to make some, but she didn't have the strength to go talk to her.

Mood--- Shy

"Thoughts" I hope I get beater....

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Gryffindor // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (())

Raiden eyes darted around the Quidditch Pitch excitedly. It was a sport she might be able to understand even though she hadn’t grown up knowing about it. It seemed that other students were already arriving there, even Caitlin was there along with another first year. She sighed looking at how high the goal posts were, at least she wasn’t afraid of heights. She imagined her self up there in the air guarding those goal posts just like she did in soccer. It did seem a lot more difficult to do on a broom.

“Hey,” She called over to the other Gryffindors, “Good luck in tryouts!” She was in quiet the cheery mood.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah sighed as she looked around the field to see another girl walk on. She smiled lightly and she raised her hand to try and wave, but was still kind of shy. How could I be a Gryffindor I'm not brave at all, she thought to herself as she sighed again. Hannah had no idea why the sorting hat put her in Gryffindor, but she didn't disagree. She looked back at Raiden with a smile again and then waited to see if she would talk to her.

Mood--- Shy

"Thoughts" Why can't I get any friends..

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Caitlin looked up at Raiden, "Hey, hey, hey, hey,"She said in a sing song tone. She followed her to the small group of Gryffindors that had gathered already. "What position do you want, Raiden?" Caitlin asked her friend, happy she had someone to talk to. She knew she had some competion for the spot as Seeker, for she had heard the boy say he'd be the Seeker. She just hoped she could out do the second year.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

“Heya Cat!” She called over to Caitlin as a new nickname for the girl suddenly came to her. “I think I’ll go for Keeper. It sounds an awful lot like a Soccer goalie so I might actually be good at it!” She was practically beaming.

Raiden looked over to see the other first year was smiling at her as well so she smiled back, “Hiya. What’s your name I don’t think we’ve met.” She was in such a good mood today she was practically ready to do cartwheels while whistling some up beat kind of music that she never listened to. Well that was if she knew how to whistle.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah sighed and started to walk over to the two girls wheshe herd Raiden say hi. She didn't really know what to say then heard the question about her name. This is when she started to mentally panic because she wasn't good with conversation. Come on Hannah your in Gryffindor just make small talk, she thought to herself so she could pop out a word and not seem rude. Hannah swallowed a little bit and let her right hand grab her left arm. Before she said a word her hip popped out a little bit as she tried to get comfortable then she spoke."Hi......my name is Hannah. What about you two?" she spoke shyly as she finally said something.

Mood--- Shy

"Thoughts" Yeah maybe two new friends....

User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

Raiden smile stuck to her face, “Hey Hannah, my names Raiden.” She tightened her Purple scarf around her neck slightly, she’d have to remember to knit herself one that was themed with the colors of her new house when she got the chance sometime. It was a bit embarrassing to admit, but she knitted about as much as she argued with other people.
“What did you come here to try out for?” She asked inviting Hannah to come over closer and join her.

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff