Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man then shifted his gaze towards Zel so that Zel could see the man's eyes, to which the irises were red, the sclera were black and the pupils was white. The iris also had a black X in the center of it. All of this was invisible to humans but vaguely visible to half-humans. To a normal human, they would appear to be normal cobalt blue eyes and to half-humans they would appear to be indigo with the black X, but with everything else normal human colored.

"I've been run out of several towns in my time. And, I believe it is as well. I made it myself, you know." Then man the extended his right arm outward as a gesture of greeting. "The name's Hughes Alucard. Most people call me Huey or Al. And your name is?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:47 pm
Gregory grinned and shook the man's hand. "The name's Gregory West, though most folks call me either Greg or 'Vile One'." He laughed weakly. "The people who called me that typically threw rocks and yelled at me... Buncha Bible-thumping grouches..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:42 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu was walking down the street when he saw a group of people, 'dang it and I have to go that way,' he thought to himself. So, he flipped his collar up and started to look at the sidewalk, 'Just got in this town and people want me gone why is it so........' Then by accident he bumped into the dude with a cross tattooed on his cheek, 'crap,' he thought to himself, "sorry man it was an accident," Ryuu said not turning to face him and still looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 am
{{Yikes I'm a little behind lol}}

Melody looked at the newcomers, uneasy but hiding it with a friendly face. She glanced at the boy when he bumped into Gregory, but said nothing. She kept an eye on him when she spoke. "Sorry I've been a little out of it. It sucks that some of you got run out of town. I'm glad to say I've never been..."  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 am
Gregory smiled at the guy who bumped into him. "No worries, man. These things happen." Then he turned to Melody. "And I was getting sick of that place, anyway. You can only have people pelt you with rocks so many times before you start thinking horrible thoughts." He looked at the floor. "I'm sure it hurt my foster father to have to be the one to run me off... He was one of the few people that didn't hate me..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:10 pm
"Hey dude I'm Danny."He said smiling and shook Ryuu's hand.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm
Kaccee sat on a bench listening to music, she hummed along and looked up at the clouds, trying to make out shapes

Galded walked down the street while he tried to stuff a book in his backpack stupid think wont fit He said, mumbling  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:33 pm
Kaccee stood up and walked away, she turned into an alley and a small, white fox with yellow eyes walked out, sniffing the air she ran around looking for a restaurant I'm hungry, there has to be food somewhere!  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:06 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Wait ya'll are monsters to," he said after shaking Danny's hand and laying down his collar, "thank god I've been trying to find the school and when I asked some people I got attacked." He looked at his shoulder, "crap its bleeding again," he took a cloth out his backpack and tied it around his arm. "That should do," he said when it was tight. Then, he looked at everyone and said, "Hello everyone my name is Ryuu and ya'll are."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:17 pm
Gregory frowned. "Hoping not to get lynched, that's what we are." He sighed. "Anyway, I'm Gregory, the girls are Melody and Tala, and you've met Danny. The fellow trying to enjoy his meal is Hughes." He changed his red eyes back to their earlier silver color. "And you might wanna keep a lid on certain information... I'd hate to see a nice guy like you get roadhauled until he's nothing but a bloody pelvis wearing a belt..." Gregory rubbed his cross tattoo. "... Some people don't have much mercy for those who are different..."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

"Ya I found that out earlier," he said pointing at his shoulder. "Been ran out every town I've been in just because of my eyes," he said pointing at them. They were yellow eye's that right away as people say could be varifide as dragon's eyes. "It sucks, because there a dead give away," he laughed a bit, "well oh well hopefully school will be more promising." He sighed and looked down, "that is if I can ever find the place."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 4:12 pm
Gregory chuckled and poked Ryuu. "Well, I know a place where you can get some contact lenses to make yourself look less... magnificent. And I think everyone has a hard time finding the school at first. I know I did." He then handed Ryuu a gift card for a store called Blood-letter Boutique. "I have a part-time job there. If I'm not behind the counter when you come in, just say 'Life is an endless river of crimson torment'. They'll help you find what you need."  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers