Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ayame Naruki

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image
Miomo quickly ripped out a sheet of her deathnote and chucked it angrily at Saburo after depositing the book. "Listen human." She said with a sneer. This human seemed too snobby for her liking. "That idiot "Kira" was a lowly mortal who believed that he had the power of God. He put faith in a Shinigami and in his own arrogance died. That fool only lasted long because his Shinigami allowed him too." She was working herself into a rant. She huffed and crossed her arms in an annoyed manner. "Hmph. You humans are meer meat puppets for the Shinigami." She smiled evily, in control of herself again. "Yes. You are puppets, and we are the masters. And when you don't please us-" At this she quickly whipped out her bleoved Deathnote again. "We can simply cut the strings."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image

I raised my brow at the choice of her words. "Illegal? Yes it is quite 'illegal' to know your own lifespan. Hehe the only upgrade of having the Shinigami eyes are..."
I held up one finger. "You get to know a person's genuine name with one look.
I held up another finger. "You get to see their life span as well. Though it may vary, due to the fact that the world is always shifting. And if you ever reveal to that person their life span, you will be put in a serious trial in the Shinigami realm. To answer your other question, his name is Saburo Osuro and he is in fact an owner of a death note."
While Miomo-san was talking I pondered for a moment.
'My sole purpose of the death note.'
I closed my eyes.
"Kurai-hime~ Kurai-hime~ Hahahahaha"
My purpose for the death note...
"Kurai-hime~ Are you ready for your surprise? After all it's your brithday~ Hahahaha"
... is to cleanse the world of people who I deem to not deserve the right to live in this world.'
I opened my eyes and floated to a wardrobe. There was something on top of that wardrobe that had caught my eye. It was a chess board box.
"The only reason on why Kira had failed..." I said while I picked up the box while making sure everyone was hearing me.
"... is because the people who had admired him the most had failed him." I ended the sentence while picking up two pawn pieces.
"Kira's plans were 95% flawless. Though it was because of his 'allies' that his plan to create a new world, has failed."
I floated in front of Saburo-san and showed him the two pawns on the top of my palm.
"Near was an intellectual child. He knew how to use his 'pawns' well. That was how he ended up being the remaining 'king' piece in the game. As for Kira. His pawns failed to protect him. Therefore, led the king's downfall.
My suggestion?"
I clenched my hand and showed him what used to be pawn pieces, was now dust.
"There is no room for pawns that don't cooperate and, or, prove their usefulness in this game."
I smirked.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:21 pm
Shia all of the sudden felt like crying and screaming about someone that she loved that had died by Light's hands." I think it is time I told you the real reason why I kill with this deathnote, this is to everyone in the room. My goal with the deathnote is to kill every last miserable being that even had a chance of murder. yes I agree with you Shingami Miomo-san. one flaw and any of us humans would die. like my boyfriend who did die by Light Yagami's hands. but Light was killed by a heart-attack which had to have been from a shingami's deathnote, probably his Shingami killed him..." Shia flopped off the bed onto the ground. heh, she thought, man, this is a hard life for me. she sighed and watched everyone just talk and dicuss. Shia fell asleep...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 pm
jakeshatdu
Ryuk look down how sad he smiles. However would you all like to know why I killed Light or kira Ryuk drop his death death note next to Saburo to let his precence be know in the room. I killed light because I told him that if he ever trusted me I would kill. It was a deal that we had made when we first met and he was shot.

advice for rping: always use "..." when talking....  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:51 am
User Image

Saburo Osuro & Shinigami Liun User Image

"I've considered all of your reasons," Saburo began again, "and I'd be a very useful 'pawn' in this game Akarui. As for you Shia, I'd be more than happy to let you kill me when this is all over. I'll help all of you so long as I get my murder wishes granted." He was bored with his life. He had a plan. He'd act as a pawn, but he'd actually be using others as pawns to prolong his existence. When the time comes he'll... Never mind that. Saburo ignored Ryuk, for he had already achieved enough information. He watched the dust of the chess pieces fly away in the wind coming from the open window.

Liun kept staring at Akarui. What could this...this...this thing be to Liun? Saburo laughed and notified the others, "I live i Shibuya, which isn't that far from here. You can even get there faster by train. Consider my idea."

Saburo took his leave...but stopped, smiled, and considered the eye deal once more. Knowing these names would pose as a good thing to know. Hmmmm...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 am
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
"A useful pawn hm?"
I stood upright once more standing with my arms folded.
My eyes caught Ryuk's presence. Its unlikely for that guy to randomly show up. Then again... it may not be random at all. I glared at him. Something important has happen for him to be here. I'd have to remember to ask him his reasons for being here.
I stopped staring at Ryuk and shivered. Someone was staring at me.
I shifted my eyes to Saburo's Shinigami. My eyes turned red in order to know his name. Liun?
Why was he staring at me like he's analyzing me?
As I was thinking I heard a soft snore from Shia. The girl fell asleep.
I shook my head. "Mou... how can she fall asleep at a time like this?"
I turned to Saburo's retreating figure.
"In my opinion, I say it's best if we go home. Today was an eventful day you know. Plus, I was planning to have this girl buy a basket of strawberries for me before this all happened." I pouted.
"Er, how will this work." I put my arms on my hips and then decided to just get her phone. I opened it and searched around.
"Aha. Here's her address."
I closed the phone then picked her up. I turned to Miomo-san.
"Later~" I winked and floated to Shia-chan's home.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Key_Rock_Tar

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

Saburo Osuro & Shinigami Liun User Image

Saburo left the building and began to do killings around the city. H held a very firm post from the window looking out from his bedroom.

(Death Note Entry)

Masumori Hitokashi

Suicide

Digs out his spinal cord with a fork and dies immediately from shock.

Kasumi Hitokashi

Suicide

Dies three days after father's death. Jumps off of Tokyo Tower.

Windt Montimier

Car Accident

Chased by a mugger and runs out into the street. Dies by getting hit by a bus.

"That's enough. I don't want people thinking that this is all coincedence..." Saburo sighed as he closed the Death Note, "How thrilling."

Saburo watched as a man in the street screamed as he dug out his own spinal cord. Blood spewed everywhere. His daughter was watching, but she couldn' have emotion, for the effect of the Death Note was already upon her. Three days and she's gone. A bus went by. Splatter. Gasps all around. Saburo laughed as he waited for the others to show, as he knew they would.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:47 pm
jakeshatdu
Ryuk flue away form the house smiling with his note book in his hand. So the game begin Augean. Maybe i should take a side Ryuk thought. Landing on a park tree. Ryuk thought to himself. "How strange three shimmgi". Then it came to Ryuk he had never herd of Liun before. Nor had the Shimmgi king told him that he was here. "Who was this shimmgi thought Ryuk". As for for why he was here it was simple. To delver a message from the king himself. Though the laws of the death not had bean ignored before this time was different. To many shimmgi were on earth and this time. If the rule were broken this time the shimmgi were responsible and there lives would be on the line.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore. Please, sir, fix your grammar. Btw, it's Shinigami, not Shimmgi. You spelled 'Again' Augean. Atrocious. I don't mean to be a grammar freak, but please take this more seriously...it's killing me...))  

Key_Rock_Tar

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces