Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:01 am
User Image"It bothers me not what your home is like, it was you I was concerned about." Oriax said. "A girl really? Thats what I have wanted... most of your kind want males..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:08 am
User Image

User Image

“I know, I wouldn’t mind a male but for some reason I just want a girl,” he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. “I guess its because I was never able to have a sister like I wanted growing up. But either way, I will be happy to just have a child,” he stated to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am
User Image"It would seem that you and I will get along just fine in the future then. You are not like other humans and that pleases me." the dameon purred nuzzling under the man's chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:30 am
User Image

User Image

His face seemed to turn a light red at this point, but smiled as he petted him. “You are an affectionate daemon aren’t you…the one I new as a small child was a little like you but I can just barely remember him,” he said softly. “He was my uncle’s daemon and only saw him a few times until my uncle said the daemon had moved onto a stronger master.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:39 am
User Image"I am? Do you not like me such a way? I can be less affectionate..." he stated unsure what the other had meant by his comment, it couldn't be terribly bad if he was being pet. "We are affectionate with children, children need affection to grow and mature." Oriax explained. Puzzling over the man's uncle's daemon leaving. "I can't say I've heard of that, are you sure the daemon didn't die?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am
User Image

User Image

“Its not a bad thing, I actually really like it when someone is like that with me,” he admitted with a soft blush. “And I heard years later that is was because he was dieing that he didn’t want his daemon to die as well. So he found him a stronger master for him and somehow got him to break the bound between them two. I am not sure how he did it but I know my uncle was a kind man so I am sure he was looking out for her.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:59 am
User Image"Then I shall be affectionate with you as I please." Oriax teased softly. "It makes more sense that he wanted to find her another master so she wouldn't be saddened when he passed. However we do no die when our masters do unless we had a very strong bond. You may also sever the bond as you wish. Both sides can if needed."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:04 am
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft nod to his words, smiling some. “I don’t think I ever want to send you away. Now that I know there is a chance for a family, I just can’t give that up,” he stated to him. Soon, they arrived back at his home and he was glad to see it had indeed been cleaned. “I must remember to give her a bonus, the poor woman does so much for me,” he said with a soft smile. Petting the other, he set him down on the counter before looking in his cupboards. “Good thing we went shopping for food, I really have nothing but maybe stale crackers.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:10 am
User ImageOriax nodded glad he would not be sent away for something so silly. The home when they arrived smelled much better if not like another person had been there. "She is nice to clean your home for you." the daemon stated as he was set on the counter. Standing on his hind legs he watched the man go through the cupboards. "I could always hunt..." he offered

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:19 am
User Image

User Image

He was very tempted for this, but was afraid the other would hurt himself should he be out numbered. “Alright….hunt but please something we could finish in a few days,” he said with a small smile to him. Going over to him, he petted his head gently before thinking he would hopefully have his small animal beds set up before he got back. “And remember, call for me should you need help with carrying it back,” he told him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:28 am
User ImageThe daemon was quite surprised when Jason allowed him to hunt. He had sensed the unease of the other. "That should not be a problem, I can find something we could finish in a day if it so suits you." he spoke leaning into the petting with a small purr. "I shall if I need help." The daemon said scampering to the floor where he shifted into a wolf and whipped out the door to hunt.

He came back nearly an hour later with two good sized rabbits in his mouth. Tail wagging happily he walked to Jason and dropped them. "See..." he said.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:34 am
User Image

User Image

He had just finished clearing a good majority of the second room and was setting up the beds. So when he went down, he was washing and drying his hands when he came in. “Good job Oriax! You really are amazing,” he said petting him again. Smiling, he took the rabbits and laid them on the counter before cleaning the others fur of the blood. “Let me skin and clean them to store for dinner! I can make us a really nice soup and the fresh bread will be good to.” Smiling, he began to do that but stopped to look at him. “Go take a look at your room and tell me what you think.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:39 am
User ImageOriax's tail wagged furiously with the praise he received, he leaned into the touch once more licking the hand. "That sounds wonderful." The daemon replied his stomach growling at the thought of delicious food. Laying down on the ground to watch he was startled when the other suddenly looked to him.

The room looked amazing but it would to one whom had never had their own space before. "I love it." he called out moving to one bed and putting a paw on it testing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:47 am
User Image

User Image

He was glad the other liked it, seeming to smile softly before going to clean and skin the rabbits. In the process of doing this, everything else they had bought had arrived. With a smile he put it all away and was finally able to sit down and relax a bit. “Dinner will be started in a couple of hours but I left the organs out for you. I never eat them and wasn’t sure if you did so help yourself to it,” he called out to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 pm
User ImageOriax explored the room sniffing at everything. When Jason called back that he had separated the organs from the body. Trotting back into the kitchen he picked up the organs and took them outside. He came back in a few minutes later.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff