Welcome to Gaia! ::

► Pray For Japan ◄

Back to Guilds

A place to express your thoughts on the Japan Earthquake/Tsunami. 

Tags: Japan, Earthquake, Support, Disaster, Tsunami 

Reply ► Pray For Japan ◄
Why Do You Care About Japan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saila Lyuna

Aged Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:16 pm
A) My career choice that I've been working on since Middle School would be batshit ruined if Japan is screwed up like that.

B) Gaia would look like one of the crap cake Social Networks, like Facebook or MySpace.

C) America would lose a substantial amount of money

D) America's culture would take over the freakin' world (Yes, that would be a BAD thing)

and E) Entertainment in general, Music, Movies, Art, Television, all would immediately go down the drain because nothing decent would ever come on.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:49 am
I have a friend in Japan and I hoped she's okay
And nobody's that heartless smile  

Phoenix279

Lonely Gaian

Borax18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 am
I care because Japan is a awesome place, i have a few friends that live in Japan, And etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 pm
a good friend of mine is from Japan and i wish i could do something for her to let her know that her family is going to be ok crying  

high o_x

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Snow Child 13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 pm
japan helped make america what we r 2day and its our turn 2 help them... besids that ive got a friend whos going 2 need 2 move 2 japan soon i hope shell b ok :"(  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:02 pm
My reasons:
1- My cousin died from that earthquake. crying
2- Nobody deserves that horrible stuff
3- A lot of other stuff

May God bless and keep their hopes strong  

plushiebunnies

Shy Bunny

ImNotAllSmilesAndSunshine

Desirable Citizen

7,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

I care because I love Japan. My best friend and I have had plans to go there together for quite some time now. I also have a couple of friends who were foreign exchange students here a couple years ago living there. Japan didn't deserve what happened to them and I hope they recover soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:22 pm
because i is duh azn  

Kush Boss

4,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ii_angelcat

5,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 pm
because its really sad that all those japaneese ppl died and lots of ppl lost their familys crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:34 pm
Miimiku
lKonoha Sasuke
Japan has half of the worlds most interesting animations, sights, and technology. The format is beautiful and they have a proud culture which i enjoy. I love the holidays/ceremonies and there Great Wall Of China along with there great Volcano.

You honestly think the great wall of China is in Japan?
rofl

That's A Little Off.

For Those Still Sleeping

Captain Shapeshifter

10,075 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:22 am
Theres many reasons why I care. These guys are the ones who brought us anime, awsome video games, sushi (and other awsome foods) plus anime styled art. These people are very important to us and THIS has to happen to them!? We should have a VERY good reason to care!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:49 am
I dont really care but i would show concern for them considering what happen even though they prob wouldnt care if the U.S fell of the face of the earth..but still why not show concern!!?

*hugs for Jap!!*  

hetukiri

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Kukiko_the_Ninja_Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:51 pm
heart I love Japan and anything and everything about Japan. I love Japanese culture and all the music I listen to is Japanese. I am trying to learn Japanese and I care deeply for this country. I was devastated when I heard about the tsunami and it happened on my birthday which was worse. I pray for Japan every night and wish there was more that I could do! I hope everyone is safe and is strong! I love you japan crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm
Saila Lyuna
A) My career choice that I've been working on since Middle School would be batshit ruined if Japan is screwed up like that.

B) Gaia would look like one of the crap cake Social Networks, like Facebook or MySpace.

C) America would lose a substantial amount of money

D) America's culture would take over the freakin' world (Yes, that would be a BAD thing)

and E) Entertainment in general, Music, Movies, Art, Television, all would immediately go down the drain because nothing decent would ever come on.

Well put! I agree with you ^^  

Kukiko_the_Ninja_Neko

iiAmYourWhore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:48 pm
Becuase Japan is a beautiful place and its not a place to be ugly  
► Pray For Japan ◄

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items