Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm
((Enraged at Loviise or Beth? He's not going to start throwing iron around, is he? Though that could be interesting. Of course it would be hard for the faery to perform. Hm...))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:38 pm
[[ Loviise. He trusts Beth to know she couldn't have on purpose. Or so he thinks, anyway. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:40 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

The woman seemed nice enough, albeit quiet, but there was just something about her that nagged at Loviise. Something almost...otherworldly. And now that she thought about it; the reason she had relished the walk between the tents and through the throngs of people was because the entire placed almost oozed the feeling. It was nearly palpable. And, instead of warding her off and making her want to run, it made her want to spin in a circle and sing, to spend even more time here. Her eyes flashed at the small comment about Ballerinas, but she let it bounce off her. Her good mood wouldn't be disturbed. Besides, Loviise knew the truth. Of course, a large amount of Ballerinas were attractive; there was so much physical toning that was involved, though, that it was one of the most physically labor intensive fine arts out there. She had spent 22 years of her life practicing Ballet, and her spot on the stage was well-earned. "I'm sure he won't mind." She said with a smile. "I'll just be quick." She took the tent opening gently in her hand. "You should come see us sometime. We're putting on Swan Lake tomorrow night at eight. It would be lovely to get to show you back-stage and such. Tell them that Loviise has tickets saved for you."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:49 pm
█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

Bast

█████████████████████████████████XXXXXXXX█████████████████████████████████

User Image

Bast's eyes darted up to meet Alastor's and he nodded his head. "Alastor." He said deeply. Though Bast's demeanor seemed almost cold, he knew that Alastor would not take it the wrong way. Their leader was ever observant, and Bast was free to forget manners while around his friend. The animals grew quiet as the Ringmaster approached and even Eden slithered into the collar of Celeste's shirt. "If you aren't careful, you'll scare the human children; says Eden." Bast dictated back to him. He stayed quiet the rest of the time that Alastor remained to speak with Celeste. Bast was more likely to talk in a closed, quiet setting then in the open. He didn't trust easily, and from his contact with animals he understood that anyone could be watching.

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth's eyes widened slightly, but otherwise there was no emotion in them. She loathed making the girl more suspicious, but she had no other choice but to use supernatural speed to block the girl. She doubted the ballerina had even seen her move. And that would make her more suspicious. She thought of what Alastor would do if he saw...Beth could almost feel the sting of iron. This girl...Loviise, was it?... needed to leave now. "Quick is not quick enough, I fear." She didn't need the mask to hide her emotions. Her face was carefully blank. Her voice, however, was icy. "You may be a performer, but this is not your stage. Kindly leave the magic to the magicians." She'd never used force against a human before, though she knew she was stronger. But if this girl wouldn't leave, she would have no choice.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
"No, just Erebos, I'm afraid," Alastor said with a knowing wink, "I'm not here to chatter, though. I must head out and do with the usual business." He knew he was being far to observant by the change in Bast's attitude, but he was wanting to partly ignore that there were women in the room; his true form was now growing hungry, and it was taking much of his willpower not to drain any of his fellow performers of their energy. What his fallen angel form needed was explicit and most certainly unwanted by his true attitude... But he is forced to feed off such energies, as it is the only way for any fallen angel to survive besides killing.

He walked off in great quick strides until he discovered Erazybeth, who seemed to be talking to somebody through the tent flap's opening. His eyes flashed a menacing red before turning back into its duller shade and his brow furrowed in a concerned manner as he asked slowly and quite sternly, "Who is there... Beth... ?" It sounded like a partial death threat, though he wasn't meaning harm. Yet.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:58 pm
((Gah. First one parent kicks me off, now the other wants a chance. Gotta go. I'll be on later, though mom tends to stay on for hours. You should be able to keep the plotline going without me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 pm
[[ Damn. And it just got to the climax of the mini plot. ]]  

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((I can post one, maybe two more times))

Beth's face became a mask of fear when she heard his voice. She knew the difference between Alastor the ringmaster and Erebos the angel. This was bad as it could get. She pushed the girl away from the tent. "Leave. Now." Her voice was a mixture of fear and urgency and she hated it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:05 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise's eyes widened and she couldn't help but take a faltering step back. The girl had just moved, which would be normal enough, if Loviise had seen her do it. She opened her mouth to speak when a deep voice with rich timbre took her place. She blinked slowly, and couldn't help but yearn to see the owner of such a wonderful, entrancing voice. She had to see this man, whoever it was.Loviise avoided taking any steps closer to the girl in front of her, afraid of what she might manage to do if she could get her hands on her. Ignoring the girl's warning, Loviise peeked around the woman standing guard in front of the tent flap and shielded her eyes with her hand in an attempt to see into the stark darkness of backstage.

"O-Oh, my name is Loviise Miuttii, I'm with the Estonian Ballet Company." She called softly as she struggled to see the owner of the voice. She wondered faintly why the girl had sounded so absolutely panicked, but she couldn't contemplate any reason to fear someone that was in a Circus. She stepped around the girl and gave a winning smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:06 pm
The Phantom of GO

[We should set up an OOC thread~]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:11 pm
"Time is a circus..."
User Image
"...always packing up and moving away"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shadow DoveUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dove was running along with the acrobat girl, laughing a bit. She had just discovered that she could run at an extremely fast pace, around 540 mph. Suddenly, the tip of her lace ballet shoe hit a rock by the tent. She did a triple flip, then skidded to a stop. A hazy smoke of light brown dust created a huge clowd. Getting up, she frowned. A bit of blood dripped from her split lip, but that was it. There was no dirt whatsoever on her though, no speck on her crisp white uniform. She looked at the gathering, the blood leaking down her snow white chin from her lip. She stood almost frozen, truly resembling a perfect stone statue of a goddess if not for the ruby red drip of blood. Her sparkling eyes glanced from one person of the group to the other. Then her eyes fell on some huge winged creature. Her eyes grew wide, almost as big as a doe's. "I don't believe we've met..." She said slowly, her entrancing accent a bit thicker because of her bloodied lip. Dove was half talking to the girl by Beth, and half talking to the huge stranger. All the while, the drip of blood slowly dropped from her chin...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

finniii

Salty Genius

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:13 pm
[[Lol... and the plot thickens...]]
The Phantom of GO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:14 pm
((Phantom needs to hurry up and post, I don't know how much longer I have.))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:15 pm
II Jello II
[[Lol... and the plot thickens...]]
The Phantom of GO

{Mmmmhmmmmm.

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games