Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

9Vlatko4

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm
Hello everyone smile Name is 9Vlatko4, comes from my real name Vlatko and birthday year 1994. Not sure why I went with that username as I usually just go for Vlatko9 or Vlatko or something around that genre, a change I guess. Joined Gaia in 07, but I stopped playing (for some reason) and decided to pick up where I left from last week. My 3 main hobbies is Soccer, DJing and lurking around on the forums (which is perfect to join this guild), I live in Australia if any of you are wondering of my timezone, and arr.. Guess you have to pay attention to me to find out more I guess razz  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Not much about me to say. Asian for sure, works at a Donut Shop, only 14...stupid thing is i have to deal with high school drama next year. If you do want to get to know me, i can be pretty funny at times, only if the mood is worth it. Im a big fan of KPOP, my favorites singers/band will vary, but BigBang most definitely. Well...this is awkward... ninja  

iiMyungSoo

Loyal Friend

Excelsior12

4,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Hi I'm Darkthalon12 (hehehe ..... sry can't enter real name Privacy) I'm turning 14 this July soo I'm 13 right now . Well I'm not really a peoples person Bit shy. Located in The Philippines I thnik I just started last year I think not sure biggrin I used to be cosplayer (Tobi) but i change got bored biggrin Thats all thanks for reading smile )  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:08 pm
Well my name is Empy which is short for Empath, I'm 18 years old. August 29th is when you can say happy birthday c: I came here for my friend Candie Rain so if you see her shes my bestie biggrin I'm bi owo and I like cute animals which is why I'm gonna be a vet. I love the color green biggrin and I'm really straight acting even though my typing is feminine xD I used to roleplay o.o and still do every now and then. I'm kinda new here but liked the name so I decided to join, the profile is still under construction so don't look at it >.>  

Leo the Kingg

Beloved Explorer

adiiishot

6,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:34 am
Hi im Addy and im asking for donations 3:  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:41 am
hi guys... my name is kirk and I'm 16 years old, turning 17 on june 7.. i live in the philippines and I love reading manga specially naruto shipuuden... I love to chat with people specially nice people and not boring... I hope people here will give me a warm welcome... thanks everyone blaugh

Lucifer_Star

Greedy Bloodsucker

Rheisa

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:19 am
Hiya =3

I'm Rheisa, I'm a highschool sstudent and I live in The Netherlands.^^ I'm usually very chatty and I love to play zOMG. I started playing gaia about one/two years ago, but I stopped playing until about a month ago, and then I found out my account got hâcked/I forgot my password =S So I'm starting over^^ You'll p[robably see me around the forum =P  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:33 am
HI!
I'm Tracy and I'm 21.
(:  

babylolx

Candie Rain
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,975 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:38 am
『 ฿ o ɴ ᴊ o u ʀ 』

My Gaia name is Candie Rain.
My real name is Raven.
I'm 18 and I've had my account since '07.

I joined because my bff Empy told me to. xD
I love art, video games, and music.
My goal is to become a fashion designer.

Uh.. so yuh. x3

-peace ☮

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:50 am
Well not much to say about myself.. My gaia char name Lile_kikie ! Lol, well, my real name is kikie smile ! I'm 15 ! I was born on 6 november ! And i'm the oldest among 2 lil brothers... I'm the only gurl.. smile ! I'm from malaysia... I have a facebook smile ! add me if you want to smile Cookie kikie.. razz If you can't find it here's my e-mail: ainthedevil96_hottybunny@yahoo.com ! Well, add me as your gaia fwenz smile ! Smile always is what i hafta say ! That's all yaw smile  

Xenium_AngelOfIce

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Homophilic

6,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 am

hi everyone!... im Lovely... im actually a girl..only my avi is a BOY
i live in the Philippines and im proud to be a pinoy!
if im bored, i always go to mp and look for items that are cool... and ill add it on my wishlist...i dont usually open my gaia every single day its because i always play FLYFF! (which is my fav online game! xd ) but i open my gaia every single day once... when i have my Angelic Manner (which is my most fav item blaugh )
Im an OTAKU (for me, otaku is a amine, manga, and game addict, not the murderer thing.. 3nodding )
oopss... i forgot..... i was born on Sept. 3..... blaugh

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:00 am
Hey all! Alex here, 19 and studying law at university. Aside from that I'm really into lacrosse and messing with n00bs on Xboxlive heh rofl Erm, well I come on Gaia often, and I like to know whats going on with my clan etc. I'm a friendly guy and like to post often, I draw a lot, but I'm not quite up to drawing peoples avi's just yet, although I have done some work on the arena, why not check it out biggrin Lastly, I play on zOMG all the time so if you ever need a team mate to beat a boss, give me a shout, I'm a tank for the team, and soak up most of the damage while dishing it out blaugh  

alexander5555

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 am
You probabaly aren't reading this, but what the hell lol. My name's Jon, I'm enlisted in the United States Navy. I ship out for boot camp in July, which is when my account will be going dark for awhile. I love to write, I'm currently working on two novels and one fanfiction. To see my fanfic work, go to fanfiction.net and search for author Sandrock62. I also enjoy drawing, which I also do a lot of. My drawings are posted on photobucket, again my screen name is Sandrock62. Just look in Black Wolf Studios. If you want to game with me, I'm on PSN as Sandrock_62, make sure not to forget the underscore, or you'll get someone else. I play Bad Company 2 and Black Ops zombies most of the time, but I'm more than willing to play Borderlands or something else with people, just send me a message and I'll get back to you when I can, oh and another thing, I only play on weekends, so don't expect me to play with you in the middle of the week lol. I'm currently finishing my senior year of high school, and I can't wait to be done with it. So, here's hoping for good times and good friends in this guild!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:31 am
Hi, I'm 27 and I live in Virginia, with my best friend and boyfriend. I work in a veterinary hospital and I'm also going to school to be a vet tech. I love animals as well as writing, roleplaying, drawing, martial arts, soccer and a lot more lol I'm bad at talking about myself. But I hope to be making some new friends here in this guild!

Ps: I'm also a big sister irl to 2 brothers and 2 sisters, so I tend to big sister people smile  

AsilynneOutlaw

5,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

MehSqueeMoo

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:08 am
Hiya Folks.

As ya can see, my name here is a bit of a mouthfull, but I normally go by Squee.
I have been a member of Gaia on different accounts since April 2004, but haven't been active in a while.
I'm hoping to be more active here, and this looks like a nice place to get started.
(I appologise in advance if I use any words/sayings that seem strange, Born and Bred in Scotland, so any questions, feel free to just ask.)

Thanks for Reading.

.Squee.  
• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas