Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Quests
♯Kagetsukiko's Quest♭ (Help? Even just advice is good.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Fancy Giggles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:10 pm
Zeixe, mind donating to me? I know i look rich but i really need the gold. i understand if you cant though smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 pm
Kagetsukiko
A HUGE thank you to Zeixe for donating 50k blaugh ! (Or, for those who want to get technical about it, he'll be donating it some time soon once the trade gets finished ninja .) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you whee ! Although, if he ever reads this, there is one thing I'm curious about: why confused ? I'm sorry for my really bad memory, but I could swear I've never seen you before and while that made the surprise twice as nice it also made me really very... *searches for another word she can use but gives up*... curious sweatdrop . (Blegh, I think I've used that word way too much in too short of a time gonk .)

There was no reason why. I just felt like donating, that's all. xp

Teh Fancy Giggles
Zeixe, mind donating to me? I know i look rich but i really need the gold. i understand if you cant though smile

I don't mind 3nodding . But I'd like to know what you need it for before I donate though.  

Dzekiel

Super Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm
Zeixe
Kagetsukiko
A HUGE thank you to Zeixe for donating 50k blaugh ! (Or, for those who want to get technical about it, he'll be donating it some time soon once the trade gets finished ninja .) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you whee ! Although, if he ever reads this, there is one thing I'm curious about: why confused ? I'm sorry for my really bad memory, but I could swear I've never seen you before and while that made the surprise twice as nice it also made me really very... *searches for another word she can use but gives up*... curious sweatdrop . (Blegh, I think I've used that word way too much in too short of a time gonk .)

There was no reason why. I just felt like donating, that's all. xp

Well, now I'm even more thankful whee sweatdrop . Really, there's not much I can do, but if you ever need help, I'll try my best to do what I can. Yes, I know, you probably don't need anything like that from me or ever will, but I'd feel guilty if I didn't offer at the least sweatdrop .

By the way, nice siggy, it looks really cool 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm
Um, erm, how should I say this sweatdrop ?... I feel really bad taking the Lumiere Noire seeing how it's over 200k and its a second donation from Zeixe but... at the same time... I REALLY WANT IT gonk !

Erm, yeah... slight moral dilemma here sweatdrop .... So... before I take it, Zeixe, are you sure there's really nothing I can do in return for all of your help? Even if it's just as simply as joining some guild that you want more members in or something. I admit I don't have a lot of skills in the stuff that people usually sell on Gaia but I do know a little about making simple banners and other really basic stuff.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dzekiel

Super Shapeshifter

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 am
Kagetsukiko
Um, erm, how should I say this sweatdrop ?... I feel really bad taking the Lumiere Noire seeing how it's over 200k and its a second donation from Zeixe but... at the same time... I REALLY WANT IT gonk !

Erm, yeah... slight moral dilemma here sweatdrop .... So... before I take it, Zeixe, are you sure there's really nothing I can do in return for all of your help? Even if it's just as simply as joining some guild that you want more members in or something. I admit I don't have a lot of skills in the stuff that people usually sell on Gaia but I do know a little about making simple banners and other really basic stuff.

Just take it! scream
It's a donation, so your appreciation for it is enough. You don't have to do anything for me, just being happy because you got it is good enough. Besides, I don't usually do donations, and when I do it's when I really want to and for this, I want you to have it. So...
Take it! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:50 pm
Y-yes sir and I'll make sure to be happy sir burning_eyes !

Seriously, though, thank you very much :insert emote that expresses the inexpressible joy that I'm feeling: !  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:54 pm
Well, thanks to the very generous Zeixe I've leaped ahead in my progress and managed to get Lumiere Noire in record time whee ! Next thing I think I'll try for is Gravedigger even though it's not the cheapest item left (it's actually the second-cheapest). Why? Because the cheapest item, Pistolera, has a higher chance of me replacing it with another item than Gravedigger. The bit of red on the pouch I want it for doesn't exactly match with the rest of my dream avi. Gravedigger, on the other hand, matches perfectly so the chances of me getting that replace are pretty much null.

Another thing that's not normal, I'm going to set a time limit of sorts to buy my item (a very generous one, though). If I don't manage to buy Gravedigger by the beginning of September, I'm going to hold off on buying it until March next year. My reasoning for this is because, from what I've observed, prices tend to go up after September starts in preparation for the holiday inflation and then they only start deflating back to normal by mid-march or so. With that in mind, it'd be a better deal for me if I held my money until it was a better time to buy it.
Of course, while I'm waiting for the right time to buy the Gravedigger, I'll be accumulating money as well, which sets another guideline for me. If I get even close to 500k, I'm going to put off buying the Gravedigger once more and then work as much as I can towards buying the Keytarblade, which will hopefully be only about 600k at the highest. If there's anything on my list that I am definitely going to keep on my avi no matter what, it's that item.

Note: This was mostly written as a sort of brainstorming-period/reminder to myself mrgreen .

EDIT- Oh, and I can't believe I forgot but....
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:16 pm
Hmm.... Wanted to write something so that this wasn't just a plain old bump but... well.... I couldn't think of anything so... bump sweatdrop ?  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:53 pm
Hmm.... I've got a ways to go yet....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:41 pm
Hmmm.... Well, today, I made a find with potential. I noticed a tan satchel on an avi and figured that a black version might just work really nicely as a replacement for the Pistolera pouch. The best part was that it was a lot cheaper than Pistolera at about 3k so I went to the npc store that sold the satchel (the Barton Boutique to be exact) and I really did find a black version, which was labeled as Charcoal Black Satchel.

However, I didn't buy it, mainly because I wasn't sure whether or not the black one would really fit my dream avi. Because the Charcoal Black Satchel is a fairly new addition to Gaia, it has yet to appear on tektek (at least, I couldn't find it on tektek when I typed in "charcoal" and "satchel") so I couldn't really compare it with the Pistolera. For now, I'll just wait for tektek to update its stuff and then see whether or not the satchel really can replace Pistolera 3nodding .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

peipeiyo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:57 pm
good luck with your quest!
I'll donate kottan bell, since I really don't need it anyways C:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:37 pm
E-eh, what burning_eyes ?!

Th-thank you so much redface ! Erm, yeah, thank you User Image ! If there's anything I can do to help you with anything (of course, it has to be legal and in the realm of possibility) just tell me and I'll do my best sweatdrop .

Okay, just a random thought, but is it normal to feel guilty after getting gifts sweatdrop ? For some reason, that's one of the first emotions I always feel whenever I get something from someone sweatdrop ....  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

peipeiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 am
aw, it's fine, you don't need to feel guilty for pay me back. I'm happy to help you with your quest. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:59 pm
Well, if that's really alright with you, then thank you once again sweatdrop .  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100