Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Alyliella gave a small bow of her head. "Very pleased in due kind," she responded before allowing herself to pace a little to take glances around the area. "I hope you don't mind me asking nor take offense in any of it, but I wonder if I could explore the mansion? I love examining new things," she added, facing Sirea. "O' course, if you would rather accompany me to make sure no trouble befalls anyone or anything, I would gladly accept that offer as well." She watches Sirea walking toward the room; shrugging, she began to follow and enter the room, if only to get her bearings and understand the assortment of characters gathered.
"As long you're not here to cause trouble, then I don't mind." She said then her kitsune ear twitches when she heard Danni. "Might as well." She said before her heterochromic eyes gaze over to Raph. "You made a move to Xena, didn't you?" She asked.

"Yeah. I kissed er." he said truthfully.

Danni: The glass in his hand broke while he watched Raph carefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Alyliella gave a small bow of her head. "Very pleased in due kind," she responded before allowing herself to pace a little to take glances around the area. "I hope you don't mind me asking nor take offense in any of it, but I wonder if I could explore the mansion? I love examining new things," she added, facing Sirea. "O' course, if you would rather accompany me to make sure no trouble befalls anyone or anything, I would gladly accept that offer as well." She watches Sirea walking toward the room; shrugging, she began to follow and enter the room, if only to get her bearings and understand the assortment of characters gathered.
"As long you're not here to cause trouble, then I don't mind." She said then her kitsune ear twitches when she heard Danni. "Might as well." She said before her heterochromic eyes gaze over to Raph. "You made a move to Xena, didn't you?" She asked.

"I figured that you did, otherwise you wouldn't have burned your mouth." She said, shaking her head a bit. "A kitsune would feed on the spirit of any creature, whether it be from a kiss or just an affectionate hug...or even intercourse. Unless if said creature has kitsune DNA as well." She would then fold her arms over her chest. "Though I do hope that it's just your mouth that's burned."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"I figured that you did, otherwise you wouldn't have burned your mouth." She said, shaking her head a bit. "A kitsune would feed on the spirit of any creature, whether it be from a kiss or just an affectionate hug...or even intercourse. Unless if said creature has kitsune DNA as well." She would then fold her arms over her chest. "Though I do hope that it's just your mouth that's burned."

"Huh.... Oh! Nah I ain't tried to make that kinda move on Xena! I mean if she wanted to, sure, but I'd never force her or anything like that!" he exclaimed.

Danni: "And you'd better never think of forcing her to do anything of the nature, or you wont have a certain body part to worry about keeping in your shell anymore." he said as he filled a different glass with whiskey and threw it back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Huh.... Oh! Nah I ain't tried to make that kinda move on Xena! I mean if she wanted to, sure, but I'd never force her or anything like that!" he exclaimed.

Danni: "And you'd better never think of forcing her to do anything of the nature, or you wont have a certain body part to worry about keeping in your shell anymore." he said as he filled a different glass with whiskey and threw it back.
"Does she feel the same toward you?" She asked, she then looks over to Danni. She had noticed that he had broken his glass before he filled another glass with whiskey.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Does she feel the same toward you?" She asked, she then looks over to Danni. She had noticed that he had broken his glass before he filled another glass with whiskey.

"No...... not that I know of...." he said looking down.

He nodded before setting his glass aside and folding his arms over his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:44 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Jeez Uncle Danni. I thought you were bad towards Helios for me." Rini stood in a corner grinning  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"No...... not that I know of...." he said looking down.

He nodded before setting his glass aside and folding his arms over his chest.
"You knew how she felt, yet you still kissed her?" She asked before noticing Rini.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:51 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"Jeez Uncle Danni. I thought you were bad towards Helios for me." Rini stood in a corner grinning

Danni: "Can't help it." he said with a shrug. He then glared at Raph even more when he heard Sirea.

@Sirea: "Yeah. Heh. Maybe I just wanted ta see what it was like. Ya know.... know what I was probably never gonna be able ta do again." he said with a shrug as he looked at the glass in his own hand. "Ya even know what that felt like? Ta love someone, yet they couldn't give a damn?" he shrugged. "Look, In kissed er and I ain't shamed of it nor do I wish I hadn't. Fact is if I had tha chance I'd do it again." he said. "No one ever been put in jail for kissin."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Can't help it." he said with a shrug. He then glared at Raph even more when he heard Sirea.

@Sirea: "Yeah. Heh. Maybe I just wanted ta see what it was like. Ya know.... know what I was probably never gonna be able ta do again." he said with a shrug as he looked at the glass in his own hand. "Ya even know what that felt like? Ta love someone, yet they couldn't give a damn?" he shrugged. "Look, In kissed er and I ain't shamed of it nor do I wish I hadn't. Fact is if I had tha chance I'd do it again." he said. "No one ever been put in jail for kissin."
She became silent even after hearing Raph. She would then look over to Danni, as if letting him know that it was his turn to speak.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Relax a little Uncle Danni. What he did was natural for some guys. I've seen some high school geeks that would love to do with their crushes what he did even if it meant getting slapped after." she then looked at Sirea. "Can't say anything to your niece now that you're a ruler?"  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She became silent even after hearing Raph. She would then look over to Danni, as if letting him know that it was his turn to speak.

Danni: He nodded a little. "I most of the time don't have a huge problem with thieves. I mean I'll stop them, because stealing's wrong, but there's two kind of thieves I can't stand. That's grave robbers and cradle robbers." he growled as he glared at Raph with blazing green eyes. "I know in your world, you're probably not that much older than Xena, but here in our world, the version of you is a little older than me. So you can probably see why I would count that as grave robbing. Xena will always be my baby girl, so if there's a guy hounding her, that she doesn't want around, you better bet your a** I'll get rid of them for her. I'm the king here. The ruler. I can do with anyone what I want to for doing anything. You may never heard of anyone going to jail for a kiss, but I could put you through a hell that you'd wished was as cozy as any prison for just kissing my daughter when she didn't want you to. Are we on the same page so far?" he asked still glaring.

"Yeah.... think so." he growled back.

Danni: He looked back at Sirea to see if there was anything she wanted to add.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:11 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Relax a little Uncle Danni. What he did was natural for some guys. I've seen some high school geeks that would love to do with their crushes what he did even if it meant getting slapped after." she then looked at Sirea. "Can't say anything to your niece now that you're a ruler?"

Danni: "You have a point, but this is my daughter and your cousin and if she doesn't want some dead reptile kissing her, I'm going to make sure he doesn't." he said with a shrug. He was clearly angry with Raphael and wasn't going to think about things logically.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "You have a point, but this is my daughter and your cousin and if she doesn't want some dead reptile kissing her, I'm going to make sure he doesn't." he said with a shrug. He was clearly angry with Raphael and wasn't going to think about things logically.

"Xena's also a grown woman now and can make her own decision as well as take care of herself. Clearly the fact that he hasn't been destroyed by her must mean that she's either letting it go or distancing herself, She'll always be your baby girl but you got to let her grow up and make decisions for herself." She spoke from experience from being raised by the Raph of this world.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:20 pm
dark_serena07

"I would say hello, but now isn't the time for it." She said before listening to Danni and Raph for a moment. She then looks to Raph. "Even if she does feel the same toward you, how would you solve the issue that you belong to another world?" She asked as she reaches to gently rub Danni's back, trying to calm him down.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:30 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena's also a grown woman now and can make her own decision as well as take care of herself. Clearly the fact that he hasn't been destroyed by her must mean that she's either letting it go or distancing herself, She'll always be your baby girl but you got to let her grow up and make decisions for herself." She spoke from experience from being raised by the Raph of this world.

Danni: "Well there is a point there." he said with a small chuckle. He then looked at Sirea over his shoulder and smiled lovingly. His expression went back cold as soon as he looked back at Raph, waiting for him to answer Sirea.

"That's tha thing. I ain't gotta go back there. It's not like I get ta be wit my family there. Donnie's a ghost, and Leo and Mikey do their best ta protect Master Splinter which means to Leo keeping all zombies includin me away from em, so it ain't like I got a s**t load ta go back for now is there?" he asked.

Danni: "Hm.... well I think Rini had a point about Xena making decisions. Would someone like to run and go bring her here so I can speak with her? I'm sure we can resolve this issue quickly and fairly." he said.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff