Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
Skye's Dorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 pm
Skye laughed and hugged him back, then let go and her face went somewhat serious "Uhh Kyuma...I wouldn't really have any other 'boyfriend' to compare you to..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm
Kyuma looked a bit confused, "Wait, you havent had a boyfriend before?" Kyuma thought it odd, he was so sure that maybe she had one before, "Wow.. So I'm your first?" Kyuma was so delighted  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:41 pm
"Yeah, you are.." Skye smiled and hugged him again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:49 pm
Kyuma hugged Skye and didn't let go, "Hopefully you won't have to have any other boyfriends after me."  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:52 pm
"Hopefully not.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm
Kyuma let go and extended his hand out to Skye, "So what do you want to do?" Kyuma was too excited to think of anything to do, so he looked at Skye while smiling  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:02 pm
Skye shrugged and took his hand "I don't know.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:24 pm
Kyuma thought for a quick moment, "Hmm maybe you can teach me how to play the guitar?" Kyuma smiled and opened the door, "The instruments are in your room right?"  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:23 pm
"Sure" Skye grabbed Kyuma's hand and walked to her room. She opened the door and sat down on her bed. "The instruments are in the closet over there" she pointed to a closet "Pick out an instrument and bring two of that instrument over here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:10 pm
"Alrighty." Kyuma walked over to the closet Skye had pointed him to, he reached in and pulled out two guitars. "Wow these are so heavy." Kyuma laughed at himself and brought the guitars back to Skye, "Alright so where do we begin?" Kyuma placed his hands on the guitar firmly, he slid his fingers across each string and handled the guitar with care  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 pm
Skye began to pluck the strings one by one naming the note they played "Alright follow after me" Skye played a little tune and then waited for him copy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:49 pm
Kyuma ttempted to pluck the strings as directed, "Umm like that right?" It didn't sound right to Kyuma, but he was just a beginner. "Dang its not right is it?" Kyuma tried again and looked at Skye with an embarrassed look on his face.  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:32 am
She smiled sweetly and sat next to him putting her guitar down, Skye used her hand to guide Kyuma's "Like this..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm
Kyuma allowed Skye to guide his hand along the strings, "O-Oh so thats how it goes.." Kyuma felt embarrassed, he didn't want to look like a fool in front of Skye, "I-I'm sorry I'm so bad.." Kyuma frowned a bit, "I guess I'm just.. Too nervous.."  

IkatskiX

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 pm
Skye laughed "Thats alright, I wasn't that good when I started either it may take some time but you'll get better. I remember it took me awhile to get better at it to but I will help you along the way." She smiled and picked her Guitar up she played the same tune again and waited for him to follow and she did it a couple more times and then added more onto the tune.  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff