Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]
D.A.D.A (Closed; Final Grades Posted on Last Page) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:33 pm
BEMDAS is the same as PEMDAS. Its open book, like most of the answers were on your homework. Half are on lessons we had and others were just trivia questions just to be had for fun.

P.S: Might not be able to award house points for finals, but the gold prize still stands. I've been informed that I might have overstepped rules that meant that I was supposed to close the class last week. If it happens, I won't give out house points but I'll still give out a prize since I am the one at fault here. I'm not going to stop you all from taking the finals (gold prize is still up for grabs), but right now I'm awaiting PMs from mods to authorize me to award house points if possible. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:01 am
Still waiting on permission to add House Points to Hour Glass, but its looking positive at the moment.

A few students have turned in their finals and it will be graded and posted 8 - 10 hours from this post. I will be sending a gold trade to the highest overall scorer in the finals. By looking at the finals turned in, its a close race so far.

Thanks class for being patient with me. It is always a joy to teach this class. Hopefully we'll be having even more students participate in the future.

I'm officially closing this classroom, but final grades are still to be posted so keep checking back tomorrow.

Miss Love Tantei

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:14 pm
Posted Grades

as of March 15, 2011/ 3:00 PM Pacific Time

Grading Scale
Outstanding

-Practical..............20 points
-Short Answers.....10 points
-Multiple Choice....10 points
-Trivia..................10 points

Exceeds Expectations
-Practical................15 points
-Short Answers.......8 points
-Multiple Choice......8 points
-Trivia....................8 points

Acceptable

-Practical................10 points
-S.A., M.C., T..........5 points

Poor
-Practical................8 points
-S.A, M.C., T...........3 points

Dreadful
-Practical................5 points
-S.A, M.C., T...........2 points

Troll
-Practical................2 points
-S.A, M.C., T...........1 point or 0

-----------

Gryffindor
none submitted

Slytherin

James (techpriest35)

Practical - E
Short Answers - O
Multiple Choice - O
Trivia - A
Overall Grade : E
Total Points Received : 40 points

Kamalia Mingan Phelps (DownAzzlette)

Practical - E
Short Answers - O
Multiple Choice - O
Trivia - E
Overall Grade : E
Total Points Received : 43 points

Ravenclaw
none submitted

Hufflepuff

Lana Anima (The Queen Lana)

Practical - O
Short Answers - O
Multiple Choice - O
Trivia - E
Overall Grade : O/E
Total Points Received : 48 points

Note : If you find a problem and would like to challenge me on changing your grade and point total, please PM me. I'd be happy to look over your exam once more. If you want to know what you missed on your exams, feel free to PM me about it. I don't really want to make the finals answers public seeing as they might be used in future classes.

Whoever got the highest score out of the rest of the class will be receiving a prize. This means that Lana will be receiving a handsome sum of gold soon enough. However, since only three turned in their finals, the other two will receive small gold gifts, too.

Thanks to all three of you for sticking around til the end of classes. It is much appreciated. Hope you all enroll next term. For now, it's goodbye.

Halls Of Learning [Classrooms]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff