Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra eventually dropped her defensive stance, crossing her arms in front of her. "I get that, but why is he such an ***?" She huffed again, ignoring Raphael now. "Where are we going now?"
"He's got a short fuse." He said as he scratches the back of his head. "Well, now that we know where Xena is, we can go to the graveyard."

"Ya do know I'm standin right here..... right?" he asked. He saw the look Syra was giving him, but said nothing as he turned. "Aight. I'll take ya ta where she is. C'mon. Let's get outta here first." he said as he headed back to where Carbuncle and Syra had come into the sewers at.

Syra watched him head off, giving Carbuncle a questioning look. Then, as if resigned, she sighed and followed after the turtle, keeping a good distance between them. "So... what happened to this city?"

"Friend a mine made a slight error in judgement. Then tha city got over run wit zombies. After that tha army come in, but they just make s**t worse so between the zombies and tha army ya got whatcha might as well count as hell on earth." he explained.

"I.... see," Syra relented, pondering. "So this 'friend' of yours caused the outbreak of those freaks?" She shivered, remembering the Small Ones from earlier. "That doesn't explain how or why I got here," she murmured, more to herself than to anyone else.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra eventually dropped her defensive stance, crossing her arms in front of her. "I get that, but why is he such an ***?" She huffed again, ignoring Raphael now. "Where are we going now?"
"He's got a short fuse." He said as he scratches the back of his head. "Well, now that we know where Xena is, we can go to the graveyard."

"Ya do know I'm standin right here..... right?" he asked. He saw the look Syra was giving him, but said nothing as he turned. "Aight. I'll take ya ta where she is. C'mon. Let's get outta here first." he said as he headed back to where Carbuncle and Syra had come into the sewers at.

Syra watched him head off, giving Carbuncle a questioning look. Then, as if resigned, she sighed and followed after the turtle, keeping a good distance between them. "So... what happened to this city?"

"Friend a mine made a slight error in judgement. Then tha city got over run wit zombies. After that tha army come in, but they just make s**t worse so between the zombies and tha army ya got whatcha might as well count as hell on earth." he explained.

"I.... see," Syra relented, pondering. "So this 'friend' of yours caused the outbreak of those freaks?" She shivered, remembering the Small Ones from earlier. "That doesn't explain how or why I got here," she murmured, more to herself than to anyone else.

"They ain't freaks! Some of em got families! Some of em are normal!!! Just as normal as you!" he exclaimed before taking a deep breath."Yeah he caused it an no I don't know how you or Xena or Michelle ended up here." he growled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena? Heh. Shoulda known ya were either from her world or Michelle's..... ya shoulda said somethin sooner. She's back at tha graveyard." he said. He heard what Syra called him and chuckled darkly. "A dead homicidal maniac ta be exact."
His blue eyes widen a bit when he heard Xena's name. "She's at a graveyard? Is she alright?" He then looks to Syra. "I told you. I know the turtles from my home dimension. That was how I knew where to go to find them, despite knowing how things would be different around here."

He starts to follow after Raph while listening to the conversation. "The way that sound, this 'friend' of yours made a big error entirely."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Xena? Heh. Shoulda known ya were either from her world or Michelle's..... ya shoulda said somethin sooner. She's back at tha graveyard." he said. He heard what Syra called him and chuckled darkly. "A dead homicidal maniac ta be exact."
His blue eyes widen a bit when he heard Xena's name. "She's at a graveyard? Is she alright?" He then looks to Syra. "I told you. I know the turtles from my home dimension. That was how I knew where to go to find them, despite knowing how things would be different around here."

He starts to follow after Raph while listening to the conversation. "The way that sound, this 'friend' of yours made a big error entirely."

"s**t happens. He's tryin ta make up for it now best way he can." he said as he started up a latter and up to the manhole that he pushed aside.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"They ain't freaks! Some of em got families! Some of em are normal!!! Just as normal as you!" he exclaimed before taking a deep breath."Yeah he caused it an no I don't know how you or Xena or Michelle ended up here." he growled.

Syra frowned, put off by Raphael's quick temper. ". . ." She trailed even further behind the turtle, looking instead down at the dirty and mucky water they were walking in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:14 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Syra frowned, put off by Raphael's quick temper. ". . ." She trailed even further behind the turtle, looking instead down at the dirty and mucky water they were walking in.

He didn't speak either as he got out of the sewer, but held the manhole cover so the other two could get out.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He didn't speak either as he got out of the sewer, but held the manhole cover so the other two could get out.
He would come out from the manhole then looks to Raph. "I've only heard about Xena's disappearance." He said. "Though it seems Syra has amnesia for some reason."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He would come out from the manhole then looks to Raph. "I've only heard about Xena's disappearance." He said. "Though it seems Syra has amnesia for some reason."

Syra listened to Carbuncle, nodding once. "Wish I knew the reason, but so far, I can only remember what I've experienced here and... Amity Park. It's the only thing from the past I can remember."  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh?" he asked before looking at Syra. "Amity Park? Think I heard Xena say somethin bout her ol man comin from there." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Oh?" he asked before looking at Syra. "Amity Park? Think I heard Xena say somethin bout her ol man comin from there." he said.
He would give a nod. "That is true. Her father, Danni Phantom, had came from Amity Park. Of course, there's no telling what his life would be if we happen to encounter him or Xena's mother." He would then look to Syra. "Maybe we should try going to Amity Park after we visit the graveyard. There might be a chance you might find your answers."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You mean her father?" Syra blinked in confusion. "Well, I suppose once we find Xena, I might be able to figure things out."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He would give a nod. "That is true. Her father, Danni Phantom, had came from Amity Park. Of course, there's no telling what his life would be if we happen to encounter him or Xena's mother." He would then look to Syra. "Maybe we should try going to Amity Park after we visit the graveyard. There might be a chance you might find your answers."

He nodded as he led them back to the graveyard. Once there he would have them move quickly and directly behind him until they reached the mosuliam. He would then open the door and hold it for them to go in first.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Mikajo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:03 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded as he led them back to the graveyard. Once there he would have them move quickly and directly behind him until they reached the mosuliam. He would then open the door and hold it for them to go in first.

Syra moved inside first, looking at Carbuncle. "Sounds like a good course of action, but we need to find me a weapon sometime."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:04 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He follows Raph to their destination. Once inside the mausoleum, he takes a moment to look around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He follows Raph to their destination. Once inside the mausoleum, he takes a moment to look around.

He waited for the two to get in then closed the door after he'd also entered. "Xena, ya here?" he asked.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff