Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:04 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((I know right? It seems that Sora favours his pocky almost as much as his family.))

Miki sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before shaking her head, "He's too dramatic." she retrieved the spoon and placed it into the sink, grabbing another one to stir the noodles. Miki turned to look at Mia, giggling quietly, "Really? Looks like we have two sweet fanatics here." she replied. That would mean alot of ordering online or going to the store. The former sounded easier.

Runo waved her arms around wildly before running around the yard, "Ichii Ichii!" she yelled.

Ichii blinked slowly, clearing the sleep from his eyes as he yawned, "Was someone calling me?" he murmured to himself. Ichii had climbed up the tree he had found and took a nap there. It wasn't uncomfortable, actually it was nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:25 pm
~~~Leo
Leo stared at Runo as she ran around waving her arms.
"She's just like Mia" he said under his breath amazed that there could be someone so much like his sister...though Mia wouldn't wave her arms that was clearly a 'runo' thing.
"Maybe he's out back?" he suggested wishing Ichii would just appear. He was hungry and he'd already looked for Mia and..why couldn't people just stay where they were?!

~~~~~SAM MIA
"I am not a sweet fanatic" Sam mumbled hotly the blush that had already died down returning a bit (though thankfully not as bad as before)

"then how come you never let us have any of your candy"
"Well..because it gives you cavities" Sam stuttered out a bit annoyed at being cross examined by a six year old.
"Then how come you have weird candy"
"It's not weird, it's unique..you can only find it in certain places and" he trailed off and groaned somewhat realizing he'd pretty much just proved his candy...situation.

"He is a sweet fanatic" Mia whispered conspiratorially to Miki cupping her hand on her mouth to make sure Sam didn't hear. Having an older sibling growing up she was never shy about talking to grown ups as if they were on equal ground and carry conversations with them-even if leo was the more serious one of the 2.

"I can hear you" Sam said getting some plates out.
"No you cant"  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm
Casey was now gone. She'd left sometime after Lizzie had fallen asleep on top of the bags.
Lizzie was exhausted and so didn't so much as stir when Ana crawled out of her lap.

Now free at last the baby girl wasted no time in mobilizing. She couldn't walk yet but she could crawl like lighting-and that is exactly what she did.
In no time at all she was well into the yard of the orphanage and headed for the nearest way in. (wether this was a door window or airvent depended on just what she reached first)

Eli looked around starting to get annoyed. Lestat was nowhere to be found.
"Now if i were an iguana" he mused standing in the edge of the yard "where would i go?"

Lestat meanwhile was calmly resting on a tree. He didn't like to many people. There was a kid asleep on the tree but the iguana paid him no mind and decided to take a nap.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:21 pm
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Derek jumped on the bus while it was still moving smirking as the driver was forced to stop. He extended a hand helping Edwin in to the bus.
"Why couldn't we just wait for it to stop" Ed said rolling his eyes and sitting in one of the benches up front.
"Because I wait for no one" Derek said simply with a smirk, he plopped down next to the younger boy and glanced back spotting 2 cute girls around his age-one of who was asleep, he sent one of them a flirtatious smile
"well this ride just got a whole more interesting"
Edwin rolled his eyes and put on his headphones.  

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 pm
~~~~Klaus and Spencer
Klaus and Spencer were by now even more lost than before. They had long since passed the orphanage and were now wandering around.
"I keep telling you it's right"
"No left"
"Right!"
The two friend kept wandering the streets and Spencer couldn't help but roll his eyes. Klaus wouldn't admit he was wrong if they wandered the streets for days.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:02 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki grinned, cocking her head to the side, "Hm? So if you're not a sweet fanatic then I guess we don't have to order too much." she turned back around and continued to stir the noodles.
Miki held in a quiet laugh as Mia's whisper reached her ears, "Look's like we're gonna have to do a lot of shopping then." she whispered back.

Runo pouted a bit as she realized her crazy yelling didn't get a response. She huffed before spinning back towards Leo, her overly long sleeves flipping around her, "Maybe. There's trees there, ne?" she asked as she skipped over to Leo and took his hand. Gosh, he brother was annoying. Why couldn't he answer instead of being almost mute?

Ichii held onto the tree and tried to get a good grip with his feet on the bark, but it was a fruitless attempt. His feet just kept slipping down the trunk of the tree. With a defeated sigh, he scrambled back onto the tree and looked up, only to be met with a lizard. He shrieked and stumbled back, clinging to the branch as he stared up at the creature, "Please don't eat me!" he wailed.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm
((lol poor ichii XD))

MIa and Sam~~~~~~
Hearing the two girls whiesper about the candy addiction he DID NOT have Sam mumbled a bit.
"Noodles are ready" he said, turning the heat on the sauce off and getting ready to pour it on the pasta as soon as Miki drained the noodles.

"yay!" mia said happily pumping up 2 fist in joy. And almost toppling backwards off the counter.

Sam raised an eyebrow at this

"Wha-at"
the little girl said "I told you I was hungry"

LEO~~~~~
Leo shaded his eyes looking at the back of the orphanage. It was a good ways away.
Great he thought more walking
"Yeah' he said to Run "I think I see a tree way over there"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm
((lizards dont hurt ppl pple hurt ppl XDD))

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

User Image

Lestat opened one lazy eye at hearing the boy. Taking no mind to him he climbed down a bit so that he was right below the kid and once he was sure he got just the right amount of sun he stayed where he was. No longer sleeping but simply sunbathing and looking up at Ichii. He was a pet after all and when around kids usually had a fight-or-flight response, If kids were goo (which usually they werent) and did not poke his eyes or scales or pull his tail he wouldn't be bothered.

Eli looked around and cursed under his breath. Lestat would be ok if he stuck around the trees but there was always a chance he might wander onto the street or get caught by some psycho who mutilated animals.
Hey, it happened.
Seeing 2 kids talking he quickly jogged over to them, Eli usually didnt talk to children ( did'nt particularly like them) but this was a bit of a desperate time.
"OI" he called to get their attention before catching up to them 'You two seen an iguana around? All green an pretty big with a scar on it's left eye?"
The girl seemed a bit too young to know exactly what an iguana was (as most little girls knew little of reptiles) but hopefully she'd seen one somewhere. He didn't think he'd have the patience to explain what one was.

User Image
Ana finally found an open window and quickly made her way up by grabbing and climbing something she was exceptionally good at.
She sat up on the window sill (having learned to sit up by herself a bit before coming here) Not at all worried by the fact that her back was now facing air and she could fall backwards off the window.(as most babies arent all that aware of danger)
Spotting a boy with a pink box Ana waved to him making a cooing noise.
"abawa!" she got out a word that to most babies means 'hey look over here!'

((jeez i cant believe how much i wrote seeing as two of my ocs were an iguana and a baby XD))  

JezebelxRedfern

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:14 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Fear of animals :3))

Miki grinned and nudged Mia playfully as she turned off the heat to the stove and drained the noodles, "I think we all are." she said.

Runo heaved a large sigh and pouted, "I'm gonna kill him if he's sleeping." she mumbled her threat, even though she didn't mean it at all. Runo turned looked over at the stranger and grinned, "You have a pet?" she asked excitedly, wracking her brain for the animal that was named 'iguana'. Was that some wort of reptile or bird?

Ichii squeaked again and backed up a bit, eyeing the lizard wearily. He wouldn't admit it, but he had a terrible fear of animals, especially snakes and other reptiles like that. He shuddered quietly, now noticing that the only way down would be to pass by the lizard and a small whine made its way out of his throat. "Help, help!" he yelled.

Sora had finished with his bathroom break and was making his way back to his delicious box of goodness but stopped in his tracks when he saw a toddler holding onto it food. He bristled slightly, ears flattening against his head before he remembered that this was a child. He sighed and put on a smile, "No no. That's mine." he cooed, his voice turning into that sappy sound that adults always used.

((I can't believe that I forgot Sora was a neko -bad me, bad!-))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:21 pm
~~~~SAM & MIA

"You and Sammy make a good team" Mia commented resting her elbow on her knee and her face on her hand.

Sam hmmd and took the noodles from Miki pouring the sauce on them and stirring them. he then looked around'
"We seem to be missing something"
he said noticing Mia was the only one of the kids present ( talk about ironic!)

~~~~LEO

Leo tilted his head to the side.
"Its like a lizard" he said thoughtfully "only bigger" he extended both arms horizontally to prove his point.  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 pm

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

User Image

Lestat looked up at the..squeak and gave Ichii such a human-like expression one could swear he'd rolled his eyes at him. He cocked his head to the side his tail flicking lazily.

Eli suppressed a groan when the little girl obviously didnt know what an iguana was
Be patient, he told himself, just because you were all but obsessed with reptiles since childhood doesn't make it true for all.
"Yeah I have a pet, his name's lestat" he gave them a smirk that was actually a smile and that he hoped seemed friendly (he wasn't really the best with kids)
"He's lost and I can't find him" he explained "He's most likely up a tree somewhere" he mused out loud the last part to himself (though it could still be heard)

User Image
Ana looked up from the window sill with big eyes at the boy tilting her head to the side. She noticed the boy looking at the box and offered it to him.
"Kichimaka?" she said a word that here means 'do u want this?'

((sorry about the lemony snicket dialect for Ana. It's the wne way I figured out to write for her and other kids who wouldn't really say much otherwise -w-))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Miki smiled, "And you're a very good supervisor." she ruffled Mia's hair lightly. A look of confusion crossed her face and she looked around the room, "The kids?" she inquired.

Runo's eyes widened in recognition, "Oh! I know those things. I see those in my animal books all the time when I'm in the reptile section. They're pretty big." she commented, happy that she didn't seem silly at the moment. Her grin didn't falter as she spun on her heel to face the stranger, "Maybe he's in the tree with Ichii. All we have to do is listen for a girly scream and that's him!" she giggled, covering her hands over her mouth in an 'oops' fashion. She knew better than to speak bad about her brother.

Ichii frowned and placed his arms in front of him on the branch for balance, "Could you please move? I'm scared of you, and I would like to get down...but I can't." it was easier talking to an animal because they didn't judge as harshly as human.

Sora flicked his ears to the side and nodded, a bit worried that the kid would fall. "Yes please." he answered, tail curling around his leg. He lightly reached out for the girl, aiming to pick her up first.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

User Image

Lestat looked up seeming to weight choices as he was a very smart iguana and had not lived that long without picking up a few things.
Seeming to pick up on Ichii's emotions and seeing as he wasn't loud like most children and did not seem ikely to poke or prod he began to make his way farther up the tree. (though in order to get farther up and away from the boy he had to pass right by him) he grazed pas Ichii his tail slithering behind him as he made his way to a higher branch before giving him a look that clearly said 'there, was that what all the fuss was a bout?'

Eli smiled lightly, a bit at ease that the girl wasn't afraid of lizards..or him for that matter.
He raised an eyebrow hearing her answer "Sharp little thing arent you" he said reffering to her using sentences that seemed a bit advanced for her age.
"Alright then could you guys show me where the trees are, maybe we'lll find your brother and lestat too"

User Image
Ana raised her arms catching onto Sora's arms. She liked being picked up and smiled at the boy to show her appreciation. Her sister was outside (asleep) and the other one she couldn't even recognize as her sister had left a while ago and she was glad for the attention
She was know on her knees with her hands on Sora's arm, her jumper dorty from crawling outside all over the place.
"Ichiigo" she said letting go with one hand and handing Sora the box of pocky. A word that here means 'here you go'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:18 pm
~~~~LEO
"i dunno..." Leo said loking at the older boy cautiously. Sammy and his parents had always told him not to go with strangers.
But if Runo went he'd have no choice but to follow her and make sure she was ok. (cuz guys didn't hide and let girls go alone that's what his daddy said)

~~~MIA &SAM
Sam nodded "Where'd they get off to?"

'I know1" Mia said raising her hand and waving it speaking again without waiting for a response she started counting them off with her fingers "Ichii is outside but then Run o said she'd look for him but that Sora was just gonna pout so he might as wells here and then she asked Leo if he'd go with her and Leo said ok and they went outside to look for Ichii and then Miki killed Sora's pocky so he went into the halls somewhere" she finished with a nod taking a deep breath at the end.

"Thank you unsolved mysteries"
Sam couldn't help but mumble with a small laugh  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

BlaisexHarman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Blaise noticed the boy smiling at her and smiled back but did no mover get up.
She'd promised Thea she'd be here after all and Blaise had yet to break a promise to her sister.
Looking out the window she couldn't help but wonder what this orphanage would be like.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff