Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash was shock to see Don in the open and acussing the lady. 's**t don! what the hell are you doing!?'

He didn't wait before he stood and charged at the woman swinging his bo staff wide to try and catch her in her midsection. The attack struck home and she doubled over. She would doge his next attack by rolling under his staff and coming up beside him. She grabbed his shoulder with a grin, but it soon faded.

"Yo...you're not dead!" she exclaimed.

"Nope." he said as he took the chance to spin and strike her against the head, knocking her hat off and causing her to fall to the ground.

She took advantage and cast a spell on the woman that would give the feeling of invisible ropes binding her as Michelle made herself known

She growled before getting knocked unconscious by Ash.

@Ash: Donnie: "What are you looking at me that way for?" he asked with a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:08 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash was shock to see Don in the open and acussing the lady. 's**t don! what the hell are you doing!?'

He didn't wait before he stood and charged at the woman swinging his bo staff wide to try and catch her in her midsection. The attack struck home and she doubled over. She would doge his next attack by rolling under his staff and coming up beside him. She grabbed his shoulder with a grin, but it soon faded.

"Nope." he said as he took the chance to spin and strike her against the head, knocking her hat off and causing her to fall to the ground.

She took advantage and cast a spell on the woman that would give the feeling of invisible ropes binding her as Michelle made herself known

@Ash: Donnie: "What are you looking at me that way for?" he asked with a chuckle.

Ash walks over to Don and smack the back of Don's head. "What the hell were you thinking!? she could of killed you!"  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash walks over to Don and smack the back of Don's head. "What the hell were you thinking!? she could of killed you!"

Donnie: "But she didn't." he said with a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.

He wouldn't get to finish chuckling as the "unconscious" woman on the ground moved lightning fast like a snake and struck out with a small six inch blade. She struck Donnie several times in the chest and around the sides where his plastron couldn't protect him. She then moved behind him and held the knife close to his throat, sinking it in ever so slightly and causing blood to flow. "I should have known that you were in with them. You two ladies had better back up or he'll have a new hole to breath from."  
dark_serena07 rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Donnie: "But she didn't." he said with a chuckle as he rubbed the back of his head.

He wouldn't get to finish chuckling as the "unconscious" woman on the ground moved lightning fast like a snake and struck out with a small six inch blade. She struck Donnie several times in the chest and around the sides where his plastron couldn't protect him. She then moved behind him and held the knife close to his throat, sinking it in ever so slightly and causing blood to flow. "I should have known that you were in with them. You two ladies had better back up or he'll have a new hole to breath from."

Michelle growled as she watched the woman hold the knife to Donnie's throat. She then mentally attempted a spell to disarm the woman of the knife

((dice roll. even the spell works, odd it doesn't))  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm
Ash growled and slowly took out her stun gun. she fired at the lady and completely knocked her out. "See what i mean! she is a sneaky one!" Ash tied her up and put her in the coper. "All of you leave and tell base that i was killed and you retreated. move it now!" all the remaining men got on the and flew off. Ash took a deep sigh and looked at the others. She walks over to don and treated his wound. "you got to be more careful. thats raph's job to jump into the open with out thinking of the possibilities."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Michelle growled as she watched the woman hold the knife to Donnie's throat. She then mentally attempted a spell to disarm the woman of the knife

((dice roll. even the spell works, odd it doesn't))

She was disarmed and knocked unconscious once more. The men would nod to Ash before quickly leaving to return to base.

@Ash: "Y....yeah." he said as he rubbed his neck. "What about you though? What about your job?" he asked. He had to sit on the ground. His wounds were pretty bad to his sides, but his chest had mostly been protected by his plastron.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 pm
"i really dont care anymore. i have other 'friends' in the military that i can join. remember the nest? i still have my spot as their assasin and their dieing to have me back" Ash wraps the wound and tighten to make sure it wont fall.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:33 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
"i really dont care anymore. i have other 'friends' in the military that i can join. remember the nest? i still have my spot as their assasin and their dieing to have me back" Ash wraps the wound and tighten to make sure it wont fall.

"Yeah? You just be careful hooking back up with them, alright?" he asked. "Man that witch got me pretty good. It hurts to breath..." he said with a slight chuckle, then a groan.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Yeah? You just be careful hooking back up with them, alright?" he asked. "Man that witch got me pretty good. It hurts to breath..." he said with a slight chuckle, then a groan.

Ash looked at Don's neck and kissed it. She finally learned how to control her powers and healed the hurting neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:20 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash looked at Don's neck and kissed it. She finally learned how to control her powers and healed the hurting neck.

He blushed, but smiled. "Thanks." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash pulled back before giving a kiss on the cheek. she smiled back at her friend. "no problem Don"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:15 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

Ash pulled back before giving a kiss on the cheek. she smiled back at her friend. "no problem Don"

He smiled a little more as he started to stand. He didn't get too far as he doubled over and started to throw up.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

He smiled a little more as he started to stand. He didn't get too far as he doubled over and started to throw up.

"Don!!!!" Ash ran at his side and kneeled next to him."Whats wrong!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:25 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"I....don't know....not feeling.... too good...." he said before throwing up again. This time it was blood along with some sort of thick black liquid.

About that time the sound of a motorcycle could be heard as "Nightwatcher drove up with Xena on the back.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover

"I....don't know....not feeling.... too good...." he said before throwing up again. This time it was blood along with some sort of thick black liquid.

About that time the sound of a motorcycle could be heard as "Nightwatcher drove up with Xena on the back.

Michelle gasped as she watched Donnie throw up. "That definitely isn't normal."  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff