Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blossoms Lunar High School(Need Students and Teachers)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role-Playing, High School 

Reply Dorms
~Hana~ No.7 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:23 am
A tear falls down Hanas face she trys to wipe it but her hands are tied behind her back n she struggles to undo the ropes then gives up  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:25 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
A tear falls down Hanas face she trys to wipe it but her hands are tied behind her back n she struggles to undo the ropes then gives up
"Hana..." Ryu stops looking to beat the kidnapper up and unties her then takes her in his arms. "I'm sorry i couldn't protect you...."  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 am
"its ok its not your fault...."Hana's eyes roll back and faints in ryus arms  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"its ok its not your fault...."Hana's eyes roll back and faints in ryus arms
Ryu takes her back to her room and lays her on her bed and lays down and falls asleep snuggling her.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:35 am
Hana rolls over and wakes up slightly she grabs Ryu and pulls him close and kisses him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
Hana rolls over and wakes up slightly she grabs Ryu and pulls him close and kisses him
Ryu wakes up and kisses her back. "Hey babe you feeling better?" Ryu smiles then blushes when the trench coat falls off her. "Uh.....Hana your naked...." Ryu says blushing blood red and almost fainting.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 am
"umm..."Hana looks down "wow yes i am...." Hana clears her throat "um i should probably take care of this shouldnt i?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"umm..."Hana looks down "wow yes i am...." Hana clears her throat "um i should probably take care of this shouldnt i?"
"Sorry i didn't wake you up or at least slip you on your robe..." Ryu says letting her dress. "By the way your not to bad looking under them clothes." Ryu says flirting with her a bit.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 am
Hana frowns at Ryu "real mature.." Hana gets up and gets dressed "you mean that you didnt wake me up meaning i had been like that for awhile?!?" she clenches her fists then takes a few deep breaths  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:01 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
Hana frowns at Ryu "real mature.." Hana gets up and gets dressed "you mean that you didnt wake me up meaning i had been like that for awhile?!?" she clenches her fists then takes a few deep breaths
"No Hana I wasn't trying to be immature babe...." Ryu puts his hands on here hips and holds her in his arms.  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:03 am
"Ok hun.."(gtg sorry night night i love you :/)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:07 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
"Ok hun.."(gtg sorry night night i love you :/)
(Okay luv ya too smile i get the feeling Hana didn't mind Ryu seeing her naked) Ryu holds her and whispers how much he cares for her in her ear. "I know your not comfortable with the physical aspect of our relationship yet so I'll be good form now on as much as i can."  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:10 am
(ok telling the truth i think i actually love you like really :/ im sorry)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:12 am
I-Cookie_Zombie-I
(ok telling the truth i think i actually love you like really :/ im sorry)
(yea i know....any who whats Hana's feelings for Ryu at this point seeing as they keep landing in akword situations and Ryu keeps saying stupid crap.)  

Kami_Zuri_Sho_Yoshida

x-KrazzehKiwi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 am
(Hana still really likes Ryu and she thinks Ryus stupid crap is cute razz )  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff