Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Uchiha Itachi

Their parents headed out the door, watching silently the two of them did not exactly felt awkward but there's more of a unpleasant feel throughout the entire room.

"So little brother, you're not telling them about you know who?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image

(In another area of the Uzumaki household)

"So Miss Kushina, what do you think of the decorations..? I felt the schemes worked rather well with the natural coloring of the over all room." Iruka showed the red haired woman around the areas they had decorated, hoping to obtain the approval of the coveted lady of the house. She was the overall ruling of decoration, so he could only hope that the room was up to standard for the over optimistic family he served.  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 am
I really want to join this rp!! Please Michelle you have to come backk!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:58 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
I really want to join this rp!! Please Michelle you have to come backk!!!! crying
she wont skype with me!!! y are they still mad?!  

SasuNarufan4evas

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:36 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
xXSakura-chanxX67
= O!! OMG!!!! You're back!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:30 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
SasuNarufan4evas
xXSakura-chanxX67

Me an' SasuNarufan4evas have pretty much been messing around in this rp by ourselves for awhile! We've made the MinatoxKushina couple go back in style!!! XD We'd love to say you could join, but since us two aren't the leader, I don't know if we can..! D: It's probably fine, since we were looking for more people anyways! I don't think she'd mind if you pick up characters that aren't in yet! (Unless you want to adopt someone else's [besides Naru!] XD We need our Naru to come back to uuuss!!!)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 pm
iNaru-Konoha

(I took out the quote to write you a note iNaru! X) )

(Just went back and remembered Kiba was her main chara)
I think Minato has become my primary character!!! Me and SasuNaru4evas seem to be fairly good parents! XD (I'm still going to be all my other characters, but Minato has defiantly become my favorite, so I think I'll keep him! : )
P.S.: Oh! Also changed my username to Hikaru-chan101 a while back! It's not Nokoru-chan101 anymore!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:40 pm
Hikaru-chan101
xXSakura-chanxX67
SasuNarufan4evas
xXSakura-chanxX67

Me an' SasuNarufan4evas have pretty much been messing around in this rp by ourselves for awhile! We've made the MinatoxKushina couple go back in style!!! XD We'd love to say you could join, but since us two aren't the leader, I don't know if we can..! D: It's probably fine, since we were looking for more people anyways! I don't think she'd mind if you pick up characters that aren't in yet! (Unless you want to adopt someone else's [besides Naru!] XD We need our Naru to come back to uuuss!!!)
Really?! = ) I would love to be Itachi-san and Sakura xd
Sorry, iNaru(Michelle) is on hiatas...because of problems = (

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
SasuNarufan4evas
xXSakura-chanxX67
biggrin smile biggrin u should skype with us tonite smile michelle still wont answer me though scream but this rp will pick up now that we hav 3 ppl 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
xXSakura-chanxX67
SasuNarufan4evas
xXSakura-chanxX67
biggrin smile biggrin u should skype with us tonite smile michelle still wont answer me though scream but this rp will pick up now that we hav 3 ppl 4laugh
= )  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image

User ImageHaruno SakuraUser ImageUser Image

Sakura sat stifly on her bench leaning on the pole nearby she sighed, as she watches the sunset as time slowly changes to night. She sighs again turing her head slightly to stare blankly at her favorite sakura tree blossoming so beautifully.

*flashback*
Walking down the street with her fusion fused with lillies and sakuras for the paterns a yuki sash, her hair tied back creating a bun with a sakura pin tying her hair together. With her servant behind her carrying an open wooden parsal shielding Sakura from the sun.

"Sakura-san, aren't you out to buy dango?" The servant asked curiously, as they passed the dango shop.Without answering Sakura found what she was looking for, but the scene infront of her is what made her shocked.

*end flashback*

Even though that scene was quite shocking it also pained her, Sakura knows that she's not an upper class, she's a middle class but since almost everyone was invited to the ball... Sakura doesn't know how to react when she sees them. She bowed her head facing the envolope in her hands. And again she sighed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Staring at the decorations for a good 5 minutes she then turned her head and observed the whole room. Walking around the whole enchanting room, shining and glimmering floor, she then reached the door standing in front she smiled.

"I love it!" She exclaimed her eyes shining with excitement, clapping her hands together.
"Oh, Iruka what would we do without you?"

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:13 pm
{{wondering do we need a new sasu?? plz com bak!!!}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:45 pm
User Image

Iruka's eyes lit up slightly at the praise showered upon him before coughing in order to keep his composure.

"Thank you Miss Kushina, that was incredibly kind of you to say, but I alone do not deserve your thanks..! This was a group effort from all of your staff, since we know that this ball was incredibly important to you."

He smiled at her before gently taking her hand and leading her throughout each of the decorated rooms, keeping a close eye on her reactions to each and every detail in order to ensure they were indeed exactly what the exuberant woman would want.

(You know, cause Iruka's paranoid that way~)  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers